Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #16
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
Wait, what?

I’m not much of a fan of BLMs posting style. Don’t really care for it even though some of it is a little funny.

**BUT**

Seriously?

Not an ounce of harassment in that review thread.

Not even close.

You’ve got to be kidding.
The issue isn't BLM, she was PMing others in that review that also said they would pass. That isn't behavior from a stable person.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #17
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Casts out the bait, and they always bite.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #18
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
I've got news for you, direct comments related to the review ARE NOT HARASSMENT. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. The reviewer said some things about your appearance. BLM simply said based on what the reviewer said, he would pass. That is NOT harassment.

If you don't like what the reviewer said about your body or the activities, that's just tough fucking shit. Get better, or get a thicker skin.

Edit to add: It also appears you're PMing other members who commented on that review as well. This behavior is just batshit crazy.
I agree. This board is for making on topic opinionated comments. In reviews, honesty in comments about providers is warranted and encouraged, after all, providers are getting paid and hobbyists want honest opinions before they spend their money. Therefore, any member of the board should be able to participate in discussions related to the topic of an OP post without fear of retaliation for giving said opinion or singled out bullying.

Here is a good idea for providers, if you do not want to have anything negative said about you, then remain 100% positive and give 100% effort to please in all the sessions you accept a donation for and you will not have anything to worry about.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:32 AM   #19
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Damn! You cowtown folks are so dramatic and full of spit and vinegar and hostility and commotion all the time! Don't worry, Be Happy! Go look at our Seattle board https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=995 and San Francisco https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46 and Los Angeles https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=464 and Portland, https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1189 no drama, no commotion. Just boys looking for girls and girls looking for guys. Girls only post when they want to take appointments, guys only posts when they want to book an appointment or have question about a particular girl or want to post a review. I have been lurking here in your cowtown board for the past 2-3 weeks in anticipation of an upcoming trip to your city and every day I see several threads filled with drama and commotion: some guy complaining about some girl, some girl bitching about some guy, some girl bitching about money, some guy accusing some girl of something, some girl accusing some guy of something. It's not good for your health and your life span to be constantly upset or mad at someone or something especially when you are mad at someone who is just a name on a screen and most of the time you haven't even met them in flesh and blood person. Take a deep breath, relax, go out and enjoy the beautiful day, be glad you woke up this morning and God allowed you another day on this little blue planet of ours because there are many folks who didn't get that same opportunity this morning. In the scheme of things, We all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. And we are all mortal. SO Stop sweating the small stuff. SHEEESH!
Old 05-09-2019, 10:36 AM   #20
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Yes, if that thread link response to BLM was meant for everyone on that thread that commented, then there still is no harassment on that thread at all, not even close.

I withhold comment on the pm’s because I haven’t read them.

Quote:
The issue isn't BLM, she was PMing others in that review that also said they would pass. That isn't behavior from a stable person.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:37 AM   #21
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I agree. This board is for making on topic opinionated comments. In reviews, honesty in comments about providers is warranted and encouraged, after all, they are getting paid. Therefore, any member of the board should be able to participate in discussions related to the topic of an OP post without fear of retaliation for giving said opinion or singled out bullying.

Here is a good idea for providers, if you do not want to have anything negative said about you, then remain 100% positive and give 100% effort to please in all the sessions you accept a donation for and you will not have anything to worry about.
I completely understand what your saying. What isnt necessary is the things this man has said to me over the past year. We have history & he intentionally went on there and then made up extra shit that the reviewer didnt say. Then went back and exchanged convo with another male member. Thats NOT necessary. He isnt even in my damn city. Point is, this post that he made is dangerous and NOT okay.
When a gent has a good time, is it really necessary just to go under and make shrude remarks. Its not.
But hey, it is what it is.
I have rtm his post/pm/my review.

Now, lets just see how valid his claim is !!
Where is his proof of any of his accusations?

Old 05-09-2019, 10:39 AM   #22
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Medical speculation !

Old 05-09-2019, 10:40 AM   #23
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I agree with your premise, but be aware that some of us, probably most of us, don’t get upset about anything on the board.

It’s pure entertainment.

And a byproduct is that it helps weed out non-contenders for encounters for both provider and hobbyist LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Damn! You cowtown folks are so dramatic all the time! Don't worry, Be Happy! Go look at our Seattle board https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=995 and San Francisco and Los Angeles and Portland, no drama, no commotion, just boys looking for girls and girls looking for guys https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=464 https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=465 https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1189 girls only post when they want to take appointments, guys only posts when they want to book an appointment or have question about a particular girl. I have been lurking here in cowtown board for the past 2-3 weeks in anticipation of an upcoming trip to your city and every day I see several threads filled with drama and commotion: some guy complaining about some girl, some girl bitching about some guy, some girl bitching about money, some guy accusing some girl of something, some girl accusing some guy of something. It's not good for your health and your life span to be constantly upset or mad at someone or something. Take a deep breath, relax, go out and enjoy the beautiful day, be glad you woke up this morning and God allowed you another day on this little blue planet of ours because there are many folks who didn't get that same opportunity this morning. Stop sweating the small stuff. SHEEESH!
Old 05-09-2019, 11:01 AM   #24
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
I completely understand what your saying. What isnt necessary is the things this man has said to me over the past year. We have history & he intentionally went on there and then made up extra shit that the reviewer didnt say. Then went back and exchanged convo with another male member. Thats NOT necessary. He isnt even in my damn city. Point is, this post that he made is dangerous and NOT okay.
When a gent has a good time, is it really necessary just to go under and make shrude remarks. Its not.
But hey, it is what it is.
I have rtm his post/pm/my review.

Now, lets just see how valid his claim is !!
Where is his proof of any of his accusations?

I am not a fan at all of BLM69's posts, most of which are troll baiting posts, which are allowed and probably encouraged on Eccie. If you have had a bad history with him for over a year, that has nothing to do with him commenting on a recent review of yours, especially if what he said was not threatening or harrassing you. Sure, him saying he would not see you may not be what you want to see in the comments under a review of yours, but that is the price you pay for being a provider who places ads and get reviewed on a review board, everyone is different.

If there is a pattern of him making that comment on multple reviews of you, then that could be considered agenda laden cyberstalking and most smart guys can see right through that.

Similar threads like this one are very tricky. Since you cannot publish private communications, it all boils down to he said/she said. In those type scenarios, ONE reply from the accused is sufficient. Be the bigger person and do not respond to baiting posts and let the drama that is so prevalent on this site drag you down.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:04 AM   #25
Cudamanp
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I am not a fan at all of BLM69's posts, most of which are troll baiting posts, which are allowed and probably encouraged on Eccie. If you have had a bad history with him for over a year, that has nothing to do with him commenting on a recent review of yours, especially if what he said was not threatening or harrassing you. Sure, him saying he would not see you may not be what you want to see in the comments under a review of yours, but that is the price you pay for being a provider who places ads and get reviewed on a review board, everyone is different.

If there is a pattern of him making that comment on multple reviews of you, then that could be considered agenda laden cyberstalking and most smart guys can see right through that.

Similar threads like this one are vrey tricky. Since you cannot publish private communications, it all boils down to he said/she said. In those type scenarios, ONE reply from the accused is sufficient. Be the bigger person and do not respond to baiting posts and let the drama that is so prevalent on this site drag you down.
It’s called cyber stalking
Old 05-09-2019, 11:08 AM   #26
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:

Similar threads like this one are vrey tricky. Since you cannot publish private communications, it all boils down to he said/she said. In those type scenarios, ONE reply from the accused is sufficient. Be the bigger person and do not respond to baiting posts and let the drama that is so prevalent on this site drag you down.
You are correct about some things & I appreciate your words. Especially since you made a point without being rude/disrespectful.

I have sent all of the pm's ect over as I stated. Including all of the things that are seriously wrong with this post.

Honestly, Im more concerned about these damn flash flood warnings, since Im 45 south rather than his B.S. This rain has been bad & we all know Houston floods can be as bad as hurricane rain LOL.

It will be okay. He knocked. I answered. Time to shut the door on this bogus post. If I did ANYTHING he claims they will handle it. Which I did not & he will answer for his fake accusations that he made and his cyber-stalking. I actually have a post where he ADMITTED to cyber stalking me over a year ago. Smh.. let me go send that over also !

Have a great day hunn..
XoXo,
Jess
Old 05-09-2019, 11:14 AM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I’m disturbed by the disparaging comments regarding “cowtown”. It’s a bunch of Dallasites arguing here...the proud citizens of Fort Worth are staying out of the fray.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:15 AM   #28
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
threatening to out me
How could she accomplish outing you if she's never seen you?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:23 AM   #29
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

For us up here folks, all Texas cities are cowtown. Don't mean any offense.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:33 AM   #30
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Wow, talk about a alert. BSC at it's finest. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this train wreck.I don't see how commenting that you dont't like a CBJ is a "slanderous" offense worthy of reporting someone.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women