Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2019, 12:04 PM   #16
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's towards the end of my availability for the day and your super easy to screen. Then why not? definitely not an hour LOL but more of a quick visit.

I'm here to pay my bills with no shame in my game.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:13 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Here goes the list, any more lovelies?

1. LadyAnastasia - QV
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:11 PM   #18
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing wrong with offering these type services for $100, but I'm not one who gets on that bandwagon.
As far as the golden pussy, that is just a comment made chauvinists with self esteem issues.

Many reasons lie in why some gals charge higher rates. SOME of them are as follows:
  • $$ Proper Screening and ability to do so (which takes literally hours and for that it is included in the price)
  • $$$ Having (and paying for) a nice, comfortable and clean incall where a client can feel safe (no pimp waiting downstairs)
  • $$ Being clean and taking care of our bodies (ie; manicures, hair salons, waxing, makeup, tanning, etc) which all costs money
  • $$ Keeping a stockpile of lotions, potions, toys, heels and sexy attire. All costs money!
  • Offering a safe protocol for every client we meet, eliminating the probably of catching a STD
  • Educated and or sophisticated enough to carry an intelligent conversation and present ourselves in a classy manner
As Grace Preston pointed out, basically to each his own and no reason to fuss over it.

I just felt that certain points needed to be made because apparently the OP does not consider them.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:24 PM   #19
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post

I just felt that certain points needed to be made because apparently the OP does not consider these things.
The OP, me, wrote this thread Genius to make fun of another thread as I stated in Post #3....Whores care about $$ not BWC or BBC or BAC...Because others turned it into a $100 Provider List matters not to me, just leave me out of it that this was my intent and it makes for a far better thread than my intent...Carry on Hoes & Bargain Hunters
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #20
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Well MS .... I don't claim to be a Genius, but it's good to see you took the time to re-iterate your point in such a manner and show your true colors.

Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:42 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with offering these type services for $100, but I'm not one who gets on that bandwagon.
As far as the golden pussy, that is just a comment made chauvinists with self esteem issues.

Many reasons lie in why some gals charge higher rates. SOME of them are as follows:
  • $$ Proper Screening and ability to do so (which takes literally hours and for that it is included in the price)
  • $$$ Having (and paying for) a nice, comfortable and clean incall where a client can feel safe (no pimp waiting downstairs)
  • $$ Being clean and taking care of our bodies (ie; manicures, hair salons, waxing, makeup, tanning, etc) which all costs money
  • $$ Keeping a stockpile of lotions, potions, toys, heels and sexy attire. All costs money!
  • Offering a safe protocol for every client we meet, eliminating the probably of catching a STD
  • Educated and or sophisticated enough to carry an intelligent conversation and present ourselves in a classy manner
As Grace Preston pointed out, basically to each his own and no reason to fuss over it.

I just felt that certain points needed to be made because apparently the OP does not consider them.
I see, so because a provider charges more $ and spends a few dollars on lotions which they will use pennies on each client if they decide to use them that justifies the inflated fee? I didn't know hookers that charge more more fun time were safer than lower priced hookers? Explain that one to me.....I'll start another thread since this one took a left turn of what the OP intended it for.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:51 PM   #22
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
.....I'll start another thread since this one took a left turn of what the OP intended it for.
No, please keep this discussion going, I masked my intent of this thread for humor...I like the direction of the thread, it is a much better discussion!
Old 04-28-2019, 01:53 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

Too late, I started a new thread with the appropriate title so there is no confusion

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2578535
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:57 PM   #24
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Hmmm, I've yet to meet a lady in the hobby who didn't love $100 bills. Some just love them to show up 2, 3, 4 or 5 at a time.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:01 PM   #25
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lady Anastasia might have signed up for the list but she is sometimes selective. In my attempts to set up a session with her, she advised seeing OLD guys isn't really her thing --- and I appreciate her candor. Saves us all uncomfortable situations.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:04 PM   #26
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Hmmm, I've yet to meet a lady in the hobby who didn't love $100 bills. Some just love them to show up 2, 3, 4 or 5 at a time.
BINGO!!...We have a winner.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:37 PM   #27
spindaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

With all due respect, I understand you and all the other girls have costs involved. It is part of doing business being self employed in any business. My biggest issue is the girls/ladies charging these higher rates when they are consistently late or no call no show an appointment. If you are on your game and you feel like the rate is on par, chase that money. If the hourly rates are lower, your on your game, and you are as described...YOU will have more return clients, establish a safe client base, and therefore not have to use sites except to read reviews and gossip. The whole breakdown above that was written is the same reason GM had to get bailed out by the govt and why new car prices have skyrocketed for something that can be done alot cheaper.

$$Proper Screening and ability to do so (which takes literally hours and for that it is included in the price)

***This screening process that takes hours to accomplish, so your telling me that y'all wait patiently in front of the computer or phone for a response all day? Sounds like poor time management because emails popup whenever while your doing whatever it is that you do, you read them, and you make your decision to see or nix that client. Then you carry on with your day.

$$$Having (and paying for) a nice, comfortable and clean incall where a client can feel safe (no pimp waiting downstairs)

*** This is a good one for sure. If at an incall like a private apartment, there are costs involved but the fact that if for example a lady is charging $325 incall, why in the FUCK do they charge more for outcalls? We aint paying her bills to fuck in my hotel or home. Outcall rates should be lower because of less overhead...Simple Economics.

$$Being clean and taking care of our bodies (ie; manicures, hair salons, waxing, makeup, tanning, etc) which all costs money

****GM principle at its finest. It seems to me that yall are trying to pass on full cost(or close to it) per client...just like GM. These vehicles are $10-$20k but being sold for $70k because all the tech costs. Technology is expensive but should be spread out across product line and averaged out. I wont get started on Union rates, but that is the other reason...they priced themselves out of a lucrative market by being greedy.(50/hr pushing a broom? GTFOH)

$$Keeping a stockpile of lotions, potions, toys, heels and sexy attire.

****SEE ABOVE...little bit of lotion, full bottle price per client? Toys, your buying them anyways. Heels and sexy attire, you are buying them also because you girls feel sexier in them

All costs money!Offering a safe protocol for every client we meet, eliminating the probably of catching a STDEducated and or sophisticated enough to carry an intelligent conversation and present ourselves in a classy manner

*** My rant is over, pussy is all pink on the inside, I do prefer girls that take care of themselves, but I also look for best bang for the buck. GPS has set in with all the newbies because they see the beautiful ladies that have been doing it for years charging it but they dont wanna put in work.
spindaddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:55 PM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

This is a very reasonable list and of course with any business situation not everyone will see the value. If a potential customer cannot see the value not one is hurt when the parties involved do not go forward with the transaction.

No lady need waste her time with $100 dollar encounters which likely will not sustain her financially in a decent middle class lifestyle. Most street hookers charging such rates endure significant financial hardships, drug and alcohol addiction, and serious self esteem issues that are not conducive to a mindset which will bring success in this profession.

Ladies, if a guy won't pay you at least $300 for an hour of your time where you fix yourself up and are emotionally present and feel valued as a provider then you should wait for another client to come along who will treat you properly.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:05 PM   #29
FeelingCocky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

well, the way I see it, everytime I jerk off I save 300 bucks. so far this weekend I've saved over a thousand
FeelingCocky is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:18 PM   #30
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingCocky View Post
well, the way I see it, everytime I jerk off I save 300 bucks. so far this weekend I've saved over a thousand
This truly had me cracking me up! Made me think of the little dicky song "save that money"
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women