Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #16
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by intimatephotography View Post
Why don't you just report and block em instead of fueling the fire and making a spectacle
She feeds on the attention and drama. It's the only thing giving her any inkling of existence in her lonely sad little life here on ECCIE.

She and the other lady who also feeds on the attention and drama, whom I won't mention by name but she has the same initials as

Well, Tara is on vacation now.

Place your bets, now please. Place your bets.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #17
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:29 PM   #18
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Adios
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #19
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I hear ya and yes maybe you are right but we the hobby we are a family and threatening to put us in danger us as providers and calling the cops i felt as if it should be known in the open
You’re a fucking joke!!! You have never been a part of this family, because you’re the BSC relative no one invites to the get togethers because you always start drama!!

YOU have the reputation for ACTUALLY outting people and threatening to out people!! ...Evidently people didn’t catch the Dude said, “write me again and i will report you again.”...I save all your BSC unsolicited PM’s to me, and a lot of dudes get your unsolicited, angry PM’s, texts, emails, etc when somebody they write negative comments about you and it just so happens this Dude wrong a negative review about you today...Imagine that!

I light up a big fucking Cuban cigar (I only smoke on special occasions...The Rangers going to the World Series, the Mavs & Stars winning titles, the USA winning the Ryder Cup, the USA winning the Sailing America’s Cup, etc...) every time your sorriness gets BANNED and I’ve got it ready to go now!!! I can’t wait!!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #20
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Hey, is this Tara moonlighting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I

Quote:
I’m the girl you’ve been thinking about
The one thing you can’t live without
I’m the girl you’ve been waiting for
I’ll have you down on your knees
I’ll have you begging for more
You probably thought I wouldn’t get this far
You thought I’d end up in the back of a car
You probably thought that I’d never escape
I’d be a rat in a cage, I’d be a slave to this place
You don’t know how hard I fought to survive
Waking up alone when I was left to die
You don’t know about this life I’ve led
All these roads I’ve walked
All these tears I’ve bled
So how can this be?
You’re praying to me
As I look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything
I can be your whore
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
And your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
I’m the one that you need and fear
Now that you’re hooked, it’s all becoming clear
That all your judgments that you placed on me
Was a reflection of discovery
So maybe next time when you cast your stones
From the shadows of the dark unknown
You will crawl up from your hiding place
Take a look in the mirror
See the truth in your face
So how can this be?
You’re praying to me
As I look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything
I can be your whore
I am your sinner
And your whore
I am your sinner
And your whore
You love me, you want me, you need me
Well I can be your whore
I am the sinner
And your whore
Let me tell you something baby
Old 07-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #21
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
She feeds on the attention and drama. It's the only thing giving her any inkling of existence in her lonely sad little life here on ECCIE.

She and the other lady who also feeds on the attention and drama, whom I won't mention by name but she has the same initials as

Well, Tara is on vacation now.

Place your bets, now please. Place your bets.
Extra extra read all about it
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:48 PM   #22
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
You’re a fucking joke!!! You have never been a part of this family, because you’re the BSC relative no one invites to the get togethers because you always start drama!!

YOU have the reputation for ACTUALLY outting people and threatening to out people!! ...Evidently people didn’t catch the Dude said, “write me again and i will report you again.”...I save all your BSC unsolicited PM’s to me, and a lot of dudes get your unsolicited, angry PM’s, texts, emails, etc when somebody they write negative comments about you and it just so happens this Dude wrong a negative review about you today...Imagine that!

I light up a big fucking Cuban cigar (I only smoke on special occasions...The Rangers going to the World Series, the Mavs & Stars winning titles, the USA winning the Ryder Cup, the USA winning the Sailing America’s Cup, etc...) every time your sorriness gets BANNED and I’ve got it ready to go now!!! I can’t wait!!!
You call Yourself apart of this family lol. Fuck off you are the joke and everyone here knows it Manny
And as i recall your sorry ass was banned last time with me as I recall. Your insults putting the woman done. Sitting behind your computer. Grow a set a balls jerk off. Get out of mommy's basement. Headed to Wake surf now on Pk. Be looking for my next 435 good review yet to come.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:52 PM   #23
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Well, another infraction for her.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Quote:
Custom User Title Notification
Custom User Titles may be modified from their generic usergroup-defined title to allow for individual expression. Obviously we do not allow anything related to the prohibited topics to be used or implied in the User Title. Additionally, you may not use descriptions of other usergroups in your custom title. Example: A male handle may not use "Verified Provider". Staff titles such as "Administrator" or "Super Moderator" are also not to be used. Finally, titles such as "BANNED"or "Account Disabled" are not permitted.

If you have used any of these, or variations of such, please change your Custom User Title to an acceptable choice now. Beginning Sunday, December 17, 2017, when staff encounters a violation of the guidelines regarding your Custom User Title, it will be changed for you by staff to the generic usergroup title and your ability to update it yourself will be revoked. Anyone whose user title privileges have been revoked may still update the title, however they will need to request staff assistance to make the change.

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2018, 01:53 PM   #24
Sonicman
Gaining Momentum

Good lord. Why does this crap continue to exist?
Sonicman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:54 PM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post

Bam what. Tara just got handed points from AG himself not banned folks Was well worth the points too
Old 07-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #26
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Well, another infraction for her.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Yuppers ill take the upper that
Old 07-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #27
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

A quote from GMan44:

Custom User Titles may be modified from their generic usergroup-defined title to allow for individual expression. Obviously we do not allow anything related to the prohibited topics to be used or implied in the User Title. Additionally, you may not use descriptions of other usergroups in your custom title. Example: A male handle may not use "Verified Provider". Staff titles such as "Administrator" or "Super Moderator" are also not to be used. Finally, titles such as "BANNED" or "Account Disabled" are not permitted.

If you have used any of these, or variations of such, please change your Custom User Title to an acceptable choice now. Beginning Sunday, December 17, 2017, when staff encounters a violation of the guidelines regarding your Custom User Title, it will be changed for you by staff to the generic usergroup title and your ability to update it yourself will be revoked. Anyone whose user title privileges have been revoked may still update the title, however they will need to request staff assistance to make the change.

Thanks!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #28
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicman View Post
Good lord. Why does this crap continue to exist?
Because they cant stop. Its 24 7 thinking about me. They cant go 1 day without thinking or saying my name
Old 07-28-2018, 02:00 PM   #29
Sonicman
Gaining Momentum

Well, I see that she did not get banned. This gets crazier and crazier.
Sonicman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #30
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post

A quote from GMan44:

Custom User Titles may be modified from their generic usergroup-defined title to allow for individual expression. Obviously we do not allow anything related to the prohibited topics to be used or implied in the User Title. Additionally, you may not use descriptions of other usergroups in your custom title. Example: A male handle may not use "Verified Provider". Staff titles such as "Administrator" or "Super Moderator" are also not to be used. Finally, titles such as "BANNED" or "Account Disabled" are not permitted.

Thanks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women