Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2019, 06:53 PM   #16
Rigpig1997
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I would for two reasons. One ... the potential of losing some money far out weighs the potential upside. Two... there is is nothing wrong with putting a little faith in someone.

The caveat is that there has had to be some repore developed during those sessions. If it was all business then keep it business
Rigpig1997 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:57 PM   #17
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Every time a provider has asked me for money in exchange for a later date, their excuse was bullshit.
I had a chick tell me her dad died and needed money to fly to funeral in another state. I balked, I don't have money to burn. Later date, I asked her to call me daddy during our date. She said her dad was her idol and she couldn't do that to him. I asked her if they talk often, she said almost daily. I asked if he lived far away, she said they were in the same area.
I like her, I see her a few times a year. If I sent the $$$, I probably wouldn't get to see her again.

She did something similar to another hobby friend. We discussed. She was not telling the truth either time.

This is not the business to trust most of the people in it.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 07:00 PM   #18
whosit57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Tell her to go fuck off. Absolutely never trust paying for pussy in advance.
whosit57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:04 PM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosit57 View Post
Tell her to go fuck off. Absolutely never trust paying for pussy in advance.
Op is a provider,chief
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:38 PM   #20
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Had an interesting situation only a month ago. A great provider I had seen often stopped providing about 6 months ago, as she mentioned she now had a boyfriend. About a month ago, I received a text from her, saying she temporarily needed $$, and if I loaned it to her, she would pay it back on the 15th. I said her boyfriend should be taking care of her, or he wasn't a real good boyfriend. She said she already got some money from her boyfriend. Then she decided we should have a session, and she would pay back some of that on the 15th. I said likely she would not really be into a session if she was having a boyfriend. Then she said she would block my number. This was from a provider where the sessions were great fun together, and she visited my place often.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 11:04 PM   #21
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Had an interesting situation only a month ago. A great provider I had seen often stopped providing about 6 months ago, as she mentioned she now had a boyfriend. About a month ago, I received a text from her, saying she temporarily needed $$, and if I loaned it to her, she would pay it back on the 15th. I said her boyfriend should be taking care of her, or he wasn't a real good boyfriend. She said she already got some money from her boyfriend. Then she decided we should have a session, and she would pay back some of that on the 15th. I said likely she would not really be into a session if she was having a boyfriend. Then she said she would block my number. This was from a provider where the sessions were great fun together, and she visited my place often.

Yall need a year and a half to two years to reconcile. It will be a super hot session.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:46 AM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Bruh.....sounds like you were totally into your feelings. You're wrong. If she offered you a session then no issues there was no need for you to start with your projections. You aggravated her with your shenanigans...Why even tell this story.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:53 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
Every time a provider has asked me for money in exchange for a later date, their excuse was bullshit.
I had a chick tell me her dad died and needed money to fly to funeral in another state. I balked, I don't have money to burn. Later date, I asked her to call me daddy during our date. She said her dad was her idol and she couldn't do that to him. I asked her if they talk often, she said almost daily. I asked if he lived far away, she said they were in the same area.
I like her, I see her a few times a year. If I sent the $$$, I probably wouldn't get to see her again.

She did something similar to another hobby friend. We discussed. She was not telling the truth either time.

This is not the business to trust most of the people in it.
Lol at her excuse for not calling you daddy...and lol at you for asking her to.. if she refused to call you daddy she probably didnt want to be reminded of her pimp...it does seem like a simple fantasy request so its clear she didnt cut for you at all.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:04 AM   #24
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago. I contacted a provider whome I have seen on several occasions & told her I wanted to book an hour. The only catch was that I wanted to spend 30 minutes with her that day but couldn't compensate her because of the government shut down & all. But as soon as it was back up & running we could schedule the remaining 30 minutes & she would get her hour rate plus maybe even a little extra for being understanding. She has yet to respond/reply.
Sorry I did not get back to you. Come on over! xoxo, LOL
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:03 AM   #25
Neville’s Haze
BANNED

I’d tell her to get a steady part time job, or to hit the pay day advance place like the rest of us do.
One thing I’d surely never do is pay in advance!
I’d probably ask what the hell made her think I’m a bank?
Neville’s Haze is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:32 AM   #26
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Nope. Sorry. It’s not Sho-friends:
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #27
3Sum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sounds like "pussy credit card" or "pussy gift card"

If it's free, it would be called "pussy lone star card"

"What's in your wallet?"

Remember when they had the subway stamps, when you buy a foot long you get stamp and a card. Well, when you fill up 5 stamps on a card, you'll get a free foot long for free when you turn in the card. This girl or other girls should start something like that. Buy 5, get the one free.
3Sum is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #28
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago. I contacted a provider whome I have seen on several occasions & told her I wanted to book an hour. The only catch was that I wanted to spend 30 minutes with her that day but couldn't compensate her because of the government shut down & all. But as soon as it was back up & running we could schedule the remaining 30 minutes & she would get her hour rate plus maybe even a little extra for being understanding. She has yet to respond/reply.
lol awww no Hon
So next time give her a check.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 12:20 PM   #29
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Hell no...if any government workers that are furloughed or not getting paid need a few bucks to hobby, send me a PM and I'll float you until things are stable.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 12:34 PM   #30
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Sorry I did not get back to you. Come on over! xoxo, LOL
If it were only that easy B3.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies