Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60341
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2021, 09:26 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's hilarious Simmons and Stanley were vaccinated and both later tested positive for Covid-19. So is it really the unvaccinated, who don't test positive for Covid-19 who are the enemy or is it the Vaccinated who do test positive and can potentially spread the virus who are the enemy?
There are no enemies, only unfortunate souls condemned to die early or suffer the ravages of long haul COVID. Thank goodness the vaccines train our immune systems to fight the virus, so we don’t have to potentially go into a battle for our lives cold.

Love and peace,

Tiny
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 09:57 PM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
There are no enemies, only unfortunate souls condemned to die early or suffer the ravages of long haul COVID. Thank goodness the vaccines train our immune systems to fight the virus, so we don’t have to potentially go into a battle for our lives cold.

Love and peace,

Tiny
I suppose the unvaccinated are condemned to die, that is the narrative.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:05 AM   #18
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thank goodness the vaccines train our immune systems to fight the virus
I love the sarcasm
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:32 AM   #19
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I suppose the unvaccinated are condemned to die, that is the narrative.
Using your death rate for SARS CoV2 of 2% if 300 million people were to get infected and there was no vaccine, then yes 6 million people would die. So, not all of the unvaccinated are condemmed.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:53 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Using your death rate for SARS CoV2 of 2% if 300 million people were to get infected and there was no vaccine, then yes 6 million people would die. So, not all of the unvaccinated are condemmed.

as usual your math is wrong. the survival rate is 99.5 percent gets you 1.5 million
not anywhere near 6 million. where the fuck do you get yer info? Fauci?

BAHHAAAAAA

explain if you will why the so-called "covid death rate" you so gleefully wanted to heap on Trump is actually more under Biden with the vaccine?

maybe the vaccine is only a flu shot after all?

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 01:54 AM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
as usual your math is wrong. the survival rate is 99.5 percent gets you 1.5 million
not anywhere near 6 million. where the fuck do you get yer info? Fauci?

BAHHAAAAAA

explain if you will why the so-called "covid death rate" you so gleefully wanted to heap on Trump is actually more under Biden with the vaccine?

maybe the vaccine is only a flu shot after all?

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
1. The 2% death rate came from LEV17. Read the first sentence slowy. It says using your death rate. Where did you get .5 for a death rate for SARS CoV2? The CDC does not have that.

2. 500,000 people died in 2020. Only 200,000 have died in 2021.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:09 AM   #22
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
2. 500,000 people died in 2020.
this is why Mark Twain said, "A lie travels half way around the world before truth can get its pants on"
The government push so fucking hard to whip everyone into a hysterical frenzy in 2020, then issued a Page 10 correction at the end of the year ("Oops! teehee")

keep clinging to this stat, despite the CDC revising this number.
But, we've done this in every covid thread, so we'll repeat it again
Quote:
Only 6% of COVID-19 deaths have the virus as the only cause mentioned, according to the report, revealing that 94% who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.
that's 6% of your 500-700k figure

whats the incentive to say this 'virus' isn't a big deal?
-- you really think people know its a killer and just want people to die?
whats the incentive to say this 'virus' is a super big deal?
-- we've all witnessed why, unending power grab for authority and big corporate interests.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:32 AM   #23
FatCity
BANNED

the genius was... It was a billing orgy in 2020. EVERYTHING is covid.

They don't want you to remember that
OH SHIT! CHINA BUBONIC PLAGUE - BATON THE HATCHES! immediately emergency powers granted to Feds, State and Municipalities (for no reason)
ITS JUST TWO WEEKS!!
JUST SO THE HOSPITALS DONT GET OVERRUN FOR VENTILATORS
no hospital was ever in need of ventilators
"WE NEED MORE TESTS! ONCE WE GET THE TESTS WE CAN LIFT THE LOCKDOWN"
get tests distributed
"OMG! LOOK AT ALL THESE TEST RESULTS! WE HAVE TO STAY IN LOCKDOWN UNTIL TEST CASES GO DOWN"
they encourage everyone to get tested. tests aren't even accurate. state health reporting is fucked (watch what happens next)
"WE'LL COME OFF OF LOCKDOWN IF TEST CASES GO DOWN BY ___ DATE"
state health reporting agency conveniently logs "backed up tests" from months ago before this decision date
"OMG! WE'D BETTER NOT COME OFF LOCK DOWN LOOK AT ALL THESE TEST CASES WE JUST HAD. MAYBE THIS IS ANOTHER OUTBREAK!"
we're all getting played like a fucking piano
They were able to drum up so much hysteria in 2020 because they wanted people BEGGING for the jab.....knowing all the while THE JAB was going to fuck people up bigly so when THE JABBED go into full shit mode....its "covid"
the blank check started March 28th in 2020....when CMS came out with a statement that because of the EMERGENCY pandemic, they weren't going to audit hospital visits that were classified as COVID

the "audit" with Medicare is so massive on EVERY hospital visit, health systems have entire departments to ensure they don't have a billed encounter get rejected by Medicare (CMS).
So now they're telling hospitals, don't worry about this...we'll pay automatically

you've incentivized wanton fraud at that point
but what does CMS "audit" and WHY? They look at why you came in, what the suggested treatment should be and ONLY cover that. Just like a car insurance adjuster or ASCE mechanic ("tranny rebuild is 8 hr flat rate + parts, no more")

what were those treatments?
Low O2 saturation.....immediately put you on a ventilator
which means you get a medically induced coma, which has a 20% survival rate
this is why Q2-Q3 of 2020 was full of "OMG...ICUs are jizzing!!"

There is no "HOUSE". Doctors are just monkey and follow what the WebMD tells them to do. If they don't, THE HOSPITAL THEY WORK FOR WON'T BE REIMBURSED FOR TREATMENT
https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...c1ea5bde0.html
Oh, and the VENTILATOR? flat $15k charge
a COVID death? $50k charge
100% payout, no questions asked

the cute thing was.... okay, you're having trouble breathing....O2 levels are low..
they outlawed CPAP/BPAP machines from use...which are simple oxygen masks
"CAN'T USE THESE....THEY WILL POLLUTE THE AIR WITH THE COVIDS!"
that's how they justified shoving intubating tubes down troats
Old 11-13-2021, 02:55 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Dude… someone wanna step up with some neighborly advice for the man?

TWK comes to mind
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 02:57 AM   #25
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dude…
sorry, i should've said
GO, TEAM, GO!
FAUCI SAID....
FDA SAID...
ALEX JONES SAID....
copypasta some buzzfeed article

if you wanted a first-hand perspective watching this as it unfolded, i just gave it to you.
If you couldn't see what was happening, while it was happening, and you're just seeing it through the lens of whatever some TV head gave you....I completely understand how you don't recognize whats going on.

Old 11-13-2021, 03:00 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No, you can say anything you want, as long as it doesn’t violate the incredibly loose rules we live by in here.

Again, I defer to Waco for action on this, FC. But we both know what you posted.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 03:02 AM   #27
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
as long as it doesn’t violate the incredibly loose rules we live by in here..
you've been issued 1 demerit for not saluting a moderator watching this thread

Quote:
Again, I defer to Waco for action on this, FC.
ha ha!
look at this narc, reporting posts he doesn't like
ahahahahahaa
you doing okay? everything alright at home, sweetie?
Quote:
Dude… someone wanna step up with some neighborly advice for the man?
just what in the holy hell are you talking about?
Old 11-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #28
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
1. The 2% death rate came from LEV17. Read the first sentence slowy. It says using your death rate. Where did you get .5 for a death rate for SARS CoV2? The CDC does not have that.

2. 500,000 people died in 2020. Only 200,000 have died in 2021.
I never stated any statistic on the death rate. although people are contracting covid-19 and dying from it I question the statistics that have been given.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 07:01 AM   #29
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never stated any statistic on the death rate. although people are contracting covid-19 and dying from it I question the statistics that have been given.
Didn't you post a survival rate of 98% for SARS CoV2? If you did, then the death rate would be 2%. The two together have to add up to 100, right?
Old 11-13-2021, 07:17 AM   #30
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The whole Pandemic thing is confusing. Somehow i don't think we (any of us) have access to the whole truth about any of it.

At this point, who really cares if it came from a lab in China (I think it did)? What matters is what will happen going forward and what we will do . . .or be able to do.

First we were told to not wear a mask, but wash everything abd fist-bump hello . . .and all that has changed back and forth several times.

I got vaccinated when I could and got the third booster shot when I could. Turns out it isn't actually a vaccine in the classical sense or as Louis Pasture discovered it. Not like the Polio vaccine or the vaccines for Mumps, Measles, whooping Cough etc. Rather it is (as I understand it) a recently developed gene therapy .

And It doesn't keep us from being infected or passing it along to others either. It does seem to diminish the symptoms when you do get infected. Most younger people cn shake it off. Most older people die from it or complications from it.

People who survive the virus were said to then have "Natural Immunity". Now I am seeing stories that contradict that, with pandemic survivors being re-infected and sick for a second time. And because of the outright lying bout mask wearing (do we mask-up or not?) I don't know what to believe from any source.

It is not clear to me what therapy protocols work. We are told many things do work in some cases and we are told that these same therapies are quackery. Some doctors with serious credentials sware that what they are doing saves lives. Doctors with more credentials say these treatments do not work . . .but they are not treating patients, they are "officials" of one sort or another.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women