Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163160
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2021, 01:31 PM   #16
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

I bet you will take the conversation back to Maya, haha. I mean, how else would you keep bumping this thread (along with the other Sun threads you and your boys are bumping)?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
I will edge the convo back to Maya. Those twins love the sauce
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:35 AM   #17
ProfessorXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 143

Let’s make love not war with each other.
ProfessorXavier is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:54 PM   #18
Jayhawk328
BANNED

No, let's just stop bumping all the Sun threads. It's a pretty simple request, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier View Post
Let’s make love not war with each other.
Old 01-23-2021, 09:36 AM   #19
Texas Walker Ranger
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

I think we can all be courteous to one another and still have a good time. I love on Budweiser all the time at the bar just like I love on Maya
Texas Walker Ranger is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:00 AM   #20
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Your post provided absolutely zero value to anyone except to bump the thread. I know you think you're being clever and nobody will notice, but most guys are starting to see what you and your friends (Professor Xavier, Ronald Mcdonald, Steven Seagal, etc) are doing and see right through it.

These girls get enough reviews on their own, so don;'t you realize you could possibly be hurting their business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Walker Ranger View Post
I think we can all be courteous to one another and still have a good time. I love on Budweiser all the time at the bar just like I love on Maya
Old 01-23-2021, 10:54 AM   #21
Jarrred
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Your post provided absolutely zero value to anyone except to bump the thread. I know you think you're being clever and nobody will notice, but most guys are starting to see what you and your friends (Professor Xavier, Ronald Mcdonald, Steven Seagal, etc) are doing and see right through it.

These girls get enough reviews on their own, so don;'t you realize you could possibly be hurting their business?
Agreed on the hurting business part. If the only mentions of a girl is some vague review or a bump, would it be a good idea to meet the girl?
Jarrred is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:52 PM   #22
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Exactly. But also, if all the guys know who the promoters are (for Sun it is Texas Walker Ranger, David Hasselhoff, Ronald McDonald, Professor Xavier, and Steven Seagal.....and for Luxury it's Buck Dharma), guys will automatically discount or completely disregard what those guys say and might make them decide to see another AMP girl that isn't being promoted.

If a non-promoter reviews a girl, I just don't think it's necessary to keep bumping a thread. Like I don't need the Sun crew continuously bumping the Coco or Maya threads because the reviews speak for themselves about those girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrred View Post
Agreed on the hurting business part. If the only mentions of a girl is some vague review or a bump, would it be a good idea to meet the girl?
Old 02-07-2021, 06:22 PM   #23
David Hasselhoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I was on the same bus heading to Texas with Maya and she told me she was coming back. We talked about the $20 buck extra charge and trolls.
David Hasselhoff is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:00 PM   #24
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

+1 on her liking the sauce
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:43 PM   #25
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Hahahaha. Did you mention trolls so that people will feel sorry for you and you Sun thread bumpers getting called out?

Oh and did you and Maya also talk about you and your buddies constantly bumping the Sun threads? There are even times that the original review is 2-3 months old and the thread still gets bumped!!! Isn’t that pretty funny? I think so
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff View Post
I was on the same bus heading to Texas with Maya and she told me she was coming back. We talked about the $20 buck extra charge and trolls.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:47 PM   #26
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
+1 on her liking the sauce
Bahahahaha. Of all the annoying promoters / thread-bumpers, Ronald McDonald has to be the most worthless out of all of them. Literally provides zero value in every post except to give his clever little posts about giving girls the sauce.

To his credit though, he did get this thread back on topic (i.e. Sun spa) after guys started talking about Bunny (non-Sun spa girl).
Old 02-11-2021, 12:25 PM   #27
Xan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Back into the hobby and looks like Sun has a roster that's fully stacked. Nice!
Xan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:38 PM   #28
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Back into the hobby and looks like Sun has a roster that's fully stacked. Nice!
And it looks like another promoter has been added to the Sun roster by bumping several Sun reviews. So now it’s up to 6 Sun promoters - David Hasselhoff, Ronald McDonald, Steven seagal, Texas Walker Ranger, professor Xavier, and Zan!!!!

I see Zan us off to a blazing start to the thread bumping with a very informative post about the Sun lineup being stacked......which was posted after he created a separate thread to tell us what the Sun lineup is. I guess that other thread wasn’t sufficient so you felt the need to bump this thread? Not trying to be a dick.....I’m genuinely curious.
Old 02-12-2021, 09:46 AM   #29
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

Xan good to have you back in action. I will send you the weekly zoom call in details for our anti troll meeting. Will catch you up on our movie club also.
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 11:37 AM   #30
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensegal View Post
Xan good to have you back in action. I will send you the weekly zoom call in details for our anti troll meeting. Will catch you up on our movie club also.
Glad to hear. First order of business will be to change the threshold for bumping reviews.......instead of waiting 5 days since the last post to bump a thread, it has now been changed to 6 days. This is a result of your R&D department’s analysis of the available data on Sun reviews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women