Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_michelle View Post
Make popcorn, hold me in his arms and watch "monty python and the holy grail" with me..lol

Well I could stay a bit longer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #17
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
Well I could stay a bit longer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg

LMAO.. see!!! It's the greatest movie EVER.... I think it would be the perfect date.
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #18
Guest061312-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 61624
My ECCIE Reviews

Come over, clean, cook dinner, bathe me, give me a deep tissue massage followed by a looooong DATY session concluding with an explosive oragasm, tuck me into bed, and then go clean the kitchen...
Guest061312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #19
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Dear Samantha,

Are there extra benefits if i string your rackets too?

JJ
jessejames is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #20
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I would want him to caress me, suck these nipples, ass worship and daty. But I can also be pleased with something hard of any size lol.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #21
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

So scalp, back and foot massage, warm bubble bath, tender kisses along the neck, down the shoulder, tingle the nipples, DATY for 20 - 30 min., in low lights with soft music, a bit of the old in-out, in-out, know what I mean nudge nudge (Monty Python tribute), followed by a good spooning........deal or no deal?
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #22
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejames View Post
Dear Samantha,

Are there extra benefits if i string your rackets too?

JJ
Yes! Extra benefit to me! I'll have rackets with strings! LOL :-) Match on Wednesday night. :-(
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #23
gtcruiser
Valued Poster

Hey Samantha, if I can help to improve your game do I get fringe beneftis!!

Later
GTC
gtcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #24
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

I would want him to take me for a ride downtown in a sexy car,make out, then take me to the room and fuck me nice and hard doggy style.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #25
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

1) Start off by calling me & telling me (in detail) how much I turn him on & all of the naughty things he's going to do to me.
2) Walk in the door (it will be unlocked of course, as I will be waiting naked on my bed) and pour us each a glass of champagne
3) Put on some hot music (maybe LLCool J's "doin it well" or some old skool Jodeci, you know - BABy MAKiN muSiK!) and start to undress himself slowly and do a little strip tease for me...very SLOWLY
4) come over and scoop me up in his arms and begin kissing me softly, then more passionately as he presses his "stiffness" against my pelvic area...ohhh baby, that turns me on!
5) whisper something in my ear, again telling me how good he is going to give it to me, and then kiss and nibble on my ear, around to my neck...and lo-lo-low-lowerrrrrrrr down to my hot spot!

6) whiles he's daty, he'll have his hands under my waist pulling me closer to him as he dines there for about 10mins until I am about to gush...
7) teasing me - he stops just before I explode all over his face and begins playing with my big breasts ...roughly....because by this time, I'll want it rough - sucking on them, pullling on the nipples, pinching the nipples, then licking every inch of them, slapping them together, squeezing them, mmmMM
8) he'll toss me around into the position of his choice (because I want a man who knows how he wants me) and he will enter me SLoooOOOoooWly at first, just the head & out. Then the head + a little bit more & then out again...He'll be kissing me passionately as he keeps doing this until he gets deeper and deeper and until my throbbing grip becomes too much for both of us to bare...and we both cum together with such intensity that my entire body is quivering and shaking. he has to hold me tight just to keep me still...

Mmmm and then after our 1st big "O" -he'll lightly rub my back as we lay in each others' arms...Mmmmm

...Until Round Two!!!

I'm going to masterbate now...*wink*

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

^ Damn,girl! You are sexy.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #27
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

ummm.. wow! LOL
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

italiana,

just say the word!!!
you choose the music and i'll do the rest.
i'll even throw in a pmdelites beard massage [tm] no extra charge!!

"nudge nudge, say no more, wink wink."
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #29
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
1) Start off by calling me & telling me (in detail) how much I turn him on & all of the naughty things he's going to do to me.
2) Walk in the door (it will be unlocked of course, as I will be waiting naked on my bed) and pour us each a glass of champagne
3) Put on some hot music (maybe LLCool J's "doin it well" or some old skool Jodeci, you know - BABy MAKiN muSiK!) and start to undress himself slowly and do a little strip tease for me...very SLOWLY
4) come over and scoop me up in his arms and begin kissing me softly, then more passionately as he presses his "stiffness" against my pelvic area...ohhh baby, that turns me on!
5) whisper something in my ear, again telling me how good he is going to give it to me, and then kiss and nibble on my ear, around to my neck...and lo-lo-low-lowerrrrrrrr down to my hot spot!

6) whiles he's daty, he'll have his hands under my waist pulling me closer to him as he dines there for about 10mins until I am about to gush...
7) teasing me - he stops just before I explode all over his face and begins playing with my big breasts ...roughly....because by this time, I'll want it rough - sucking on them, pullling on the nipples, pinching the nipples, then licking every inch of them, slapping them together, squeezing them, mmmMM
8) he'll toss me around into the position of his choice (because I want a man who knows how he wants me) and he will enter me SLoooOOOoooWly at first, just the head & out. Then the head + a little bit more & then out again...He'll be kissing me passionately as he keeps doing this until he gets deeper and deeper and until my throbbing grip becomes too much for both of us to bare...and we both cum together with such intensity that my entire body is quivering and shaking. he has to hold me tight just to keep me still...

Mmmm and then after our 1st big "O" -he'll lightly rub my back as we lay in each others' arms...Mmmmm

...Until Round Two!!!

I'm going to masterbate now...*wink*

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Dude...that's totally ghey! BFE sessions are way lame. Having said that...I'll let you have a drink of water while I'm boning you for 2-3 straight. See...? I have a heart.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #30
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i'll even throw in a pmdelites beard massage [tm] no extra charge!!
Seriously...?! That's feckin' ghey! I'll pay for your next session if you DON'T give anymore chicks a feckin' beard massage, homey!
guest010712 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women