Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #16
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Thanks Vets...
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #17
tbonetas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 254

US Navy, Ret. To my brothers and sisters in arms, don't believe it when they tell you NAVY stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself. Giving...is a damn good thing. Be proud, and carry on.
tbonetas is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #18
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #19
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy Veterans Day gents!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #20
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

ACO. 2/505 82ND ABN DIV 1984-1987

john353 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Thank you all for your service! My son will be back from his second tour in a month or so,.... YAHOOOO!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:57 PM   #22
ninjaturtle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Soulmanike - amen. Thanks to all our men and women from my Dad's "Greatest Generation" to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afganistan. As much as we in the USA beat ourselves up at times about not being "good enough", we are still the best that the world to date has seen.
ninjaturtle is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:28 AM   #23
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Man...9:30...I've been waiting for this thread all morning...you're slacking...

It's been a ride fellas, but I'm hanging it up. 9 years, Staff Sergeant, two tours in Iraq, I'm done in December. Now everyone go get your free meal somewhere today, we've sure as hell earned it.
Thank you for your service. I am both Air Force (Air Cop, Medic, Military Public Health Inspector) and Army (MP, Combat Medic, Recruiter) vet and hung up my Air Force uniform 12/31/2009 after 25 years of service. I served in Panama '89, Desert Shield/Storm, ONE and OIF, Operation Site 51 (TDY to Israel for joint training), plenty of TDY and FTX's, been to and traveled numerous countries and good 'ole USA. I joined in 1982 at age 19, got out for a few and went back in.

Currently attending junior college and knocking out my pre-requisites for nursing and recently took my placement test to attend a private college for my BSN (been accepted and will start 02/2012) thanks to Post 9-11 GI Bill. I already have a degree so this will be my second one. Again, thanks for your service and to others that have served and serving and those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Good luck in the civilian world 'cause I still miss the camaraderie that I still can't find out here in the civilian world. Nice fruit salad on your chest, looks almost like mine. Just sayin'.
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #24
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
Thank you for your service. I am both Air Force (Air Cop, Medic, Military Public Health Inspector) and Army (MP, Combat Medic, Recruiter) vet and hung up my Air Force uniform 12/31/2009 after 25 years of service. I served in Panama '89, Desert Shield/Storm
We served in some of the same Op's. Well AO's anyway.
That "Just Cause" Op was F'ed up wasn't it?
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
Nice fruit salad on your chest, looks almost like mine. Just sayin'.
Went to Chili's for my first free meal yesterday and an old woman wanted to know if her husband could look at my uniform. I said sure and she led me over to a guy in a wheelchair with a hat on and he admired my ribbons and said how good a soldier I must have been to have acquired so many in only nine years (he could read the stripes and bars on my uniform and knew how much time I had spent in as well as how much time overseas.

He said he had been in but his medals weren't nearly as impressive as mine and he lifted up the lapel of his jacket and he was wearing mini medals from his years in. (1) Distinguished Service Cross, (1) Silver Star, (2) Bronze Stars, (2) Purple Hearts and a European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with four campaign stars on it. His hat read "Argonne Forest, Battle of the Bulge". Nine ribbons, I have nineteen.

I kneeled down, touched his hand and told him that I was GIVEN mine...but he EARNED every one of his. He and I spent the lunch talking about his experiences in St. Vith with the 106th Division. I've never been ashamed of my service, I've put my life into being the best soldier I could be, but this humble man with his nine medals made me, a hard staff sergeant in uniform, cry.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #26
punisher
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator42 View Post
We served in some of the same Op's. Well AO's anyway.
That "Just Cause" Op was F'ed up wasn't it?
Yeah, that's because the Panamanian legislature declared knucklehead Noriega its Presidente and then ended up shooting and killing a Marine. Bush Sr. got pissed off and sent about 27,000 of us U.S. troops against the PDF. We unleashed a lot of firepower and one city was burnt to the ground and practically nothing was left standing. Awful...saw too many death and destruction not to mention several "friendly fire". Noriega became their president 12/15/1989 and we invaded on 12/20/1989 and after that his presidency didn't last long 'cause he ended up in the U.S. under arrest by the U.S. Marshall agency.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #27
punisher
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Went to Chili's for my first free meal yesterday and an old woman wanted to know if her husband could look at my uniform. I said sure and she led me over to a guy in a wheelchair with a hat on and he admired my ribbons and said how good a soldier I must have been to have acquired so many in only nine years (he could read the stripes and bars on my uniform and knew how much time I had spent in as well as how much time overseas.

He said he had been in but his medals weren't nearly as impressive as mine and he lifted up the lapel of his jacket and he was wearing mini medals from his years in. (1) Distinguished Service Cross, (1) Silver Star, (2) Bronze Stars, (2) Purple Hearts and a European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with four campaign stars on it. His hat read "Argonne Forest, Battle of the Bulge". Nine ribbons, I have nineteen.

I kneeled down, touched his hand and told him that I was GIVEN mine...but he EARNED every one of his. He and I spent the lunch talking about his experiences in St. Vith with the 106th Division. I've never been ashamed of my service, I've put my life into being the best soldier I could be, but this humble man with his nine medals made me, a hard staff sergeant in uniform, cry.
I love these WWII vets and whenever I get the chance I would converse with them and learned a lot from them. When I was a medic working in base hospital in California, I have seen many of my WWII vet patients passed away. It is sad that these brave men passed away but very thankful to them that we are not speaking German full-time.

To be honest with you, I didn't even take advantage of that free meal yesterday and haven't been for the past 3 years. I believe, if I am not mistaken, Golden Corral will have their free meal this Monday.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
ACO. 2/505 82ND ABN DIV 1984-1987

+1

Ahhhh, the memories. Airborne!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #29
punisher
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
+1

Ahhhh, the memories. Airborne!
When I was an Army Recruiter, I worked side by side with a bunch of crazy, I mean crazy, 82nd "All American" Airborne recruiters. They hated it because they were all DA select and didn't want to be there. I remember this one Jump Master, he would talk to his applicants like they were crap...either you tell him you will join or get the f**k out of his face and office. Needless to say, they got rid of him and he went back to his unit. He was "sad" to go back. Lol
Old 11-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default You Are Welcome

I am a part of a breed that is slowly, (LITERALLY), dying off. Drafted in 1967, they took me kicking and screaming.

But I went. And to this day I am proud of that "US" that was in front of my service number.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women