Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
He's up to his Jedi mind tricks again manipulating the left's thinking. Remember, "The force has a powerful influence on the weak minded".
Is this the stupid, hayseed GW Bush, the Evil Genius Bush or the Bush victim of the Grand Puppetmaster Dick Cheney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Is this the same Syria that could afford to build a nuclear reactor that the Israelis had to turn into rubble back in '07? That same poor Syria?
Was that nuclear reactor actually admitted too? Was the destruction actually admitted to by the Isrealis? I'm not disputing your story. What makes you think the Syrians actually paid for or built the reactor? I doubt they could build and run a water plant without significant help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

All that "Change" is just more of the same - and so many of you fools bought into that BS.
Yep, the whole Afghanistan, Iraqi and Libyan wars have been fought with the same methods, strategies, techniques, justifications, funding etc under Democratic Prettyboy Barry Sorento as they were under Republican Evildoer GW Bush.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
As usual, you are full of BS, and you are just another mentally deficient Obamanite that can't read.
As usual, you can't back up what you say. If you don't give examples, U B suckin' dick.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
As usual, you can't back up what you say. If you don't give examples, U B suckin' dick.
You suck! You cannot read. You misread, misunderstood and misattributed - suck on that you fucking-stupid, moronic Obamanite! BTW, where are your 'examples', jackass?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You suck! You cannot read. You misread, misunderstood and misattributed - suck on that you fucking moronic Obamanite!
Like I said. You can't back up what you say.

If I misread, misunderstood, or misattributed in one post, even a cocksucker, such as you are should be able to assign one (actually all three but I'll settle for one) mistake with one of my lines.

What are you waiting for?

What makes you even more pitiful is your desperate attempt to interpret someone else's post and that even with that reach, we're back to the beginning.

You can't back up what you say.

Swallow your pride along with that load and admit that you are wrong.

Or prove me wrong.

Do something.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

If I misread, misunderstood, or misattributed in one post, even a cocksucker, such as you are should be able to assign one (actually all three but I'll settle for one) mistake with one of my lines.

What makes you even more pitiful is your desperate attempt to interpret someone else's post and that even with that reach, we're back to the beginning.

Or prove me wrong.

Do something.

Fuck, you are a stupid, silly SOB - and easy!

Quote:
You're on ib.
Now don't blow your lines. You are notorious for 'blowing things'; hence, your handle.

The Ops main point was since the Syrians have no wealth, the WMDs they have are the missing WMDs from Iraq. My premise is based on that. Please correct me if I’m wrong. You are always wrong, that is a given.

2 posters pointed out they had enough to build a nuclear reactor and made $3.2 billion a year in oil money.So?

You quickly pointed out that money would not run the US gov for but 2 hours. Where? Your saying so doesn't make it a fact.

Then you claimed the posters were nibbling at the least important line in the OP. The lefty-respondents totally ignored the article the OP hyper-linked.

Nice try.

The OP implied Iraqi WMDs ended up in Syria. You stated they could not have been made by Syria because they had no oil wealth. Where? Your saying so doesn't make it a fact. The WMDs being Iraqi is a guess by you. Where? Your saying so doesn't make it a fact. You support your guess by saying the Syrians have no money to build them.Where? Your saying so doesn't make it a fact.

2 posters called you on your bullshit and the “oh how kitten like”, “run the US for 2 hours” noise started to flow out of your fingers like the shit flows out of your ears. Where? Your saying so doesn't make it a fact.
Ib quickly introduced Obama in connection with you being caught lying. Here, you don't even begin to make fucking sense.

With all y’alls cat talk the next thing you’ll be licking each other and making WMD hairballs. Your favorite pastime is licking the sweat off your scrotum: don't project.
You have demonstrated three times in one thread that you cannot read. You have misread, misunderstood and misattributed - you are a fucking moronic Obamanite! Now that you have so flawlessly demonstrated your complete lack of cognitive abilities, you'd do well to crawl into your filthy little-hole and hide your embarrassed ass from public view. You are too fucking easy!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ah yes, vindication... A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how the WMDs from Iraq were sent to Syria according to high ranking members of Hussein's inner circle. Tons of chemical and bio weapons loaded onto several planes leaving for Syria to help with the earthquake. I pointed out that the dems had painted themselves into a corner. They couldn't mention the WMDs without someone asking where they came from. So now they have brought them up. I guess they're starting to worry.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Or prove me wrong.

Do something.
Quote:
Fuck, you are a stupid, silly SOB - and easy!
You have demonstrated three times in one thread that you cannot read. You have misread, misunderstood and misattributed - you are a fucking moronic Obamanite! Now that you have so flawlessly demonstrated your complete lack of cognitive abilities, you'd do well to crawl into your filthy little-hole and hide your embarrassed ass from public view. You are too fucking easy!

I'm glad you finally swallowed....all that stuff in your mouth and made an attempt at a valid response. I award you a B- for effort.

But...

So quick to shove your nose up someone's ass and so slow to take it out. You frequently presume to know other's thoughts when you can barely articulate your own.

At the time of my post in question was made, your contribution to the post was insignificant. But knowing how you act, I made sure you got the credit you had coming (like in Tee Ball where everyone wins!).

Like I said. You would try to interpret someone else's post (see red text above).
You are mentioned once. When you chimed in with your litter box comment. That's it. Nothing more.

The response I goaded you into was predictable and truly made up. We know that fact because you aren't the original Poster.

Now that you have committed the offence you claim I did, consider yourself slapped, called Susan, and sent away.

Oh, before you go away. How did me being easy taste this time?

PS If I could lick the sweat off my scotum I wouldn't waste my time talking to you. But thank you for the thought.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yep, the whole Afghanistan, Iraqi and Libyan wars have been fought with the same methods, strategies, techniques, justifications, funding etc under Democratic Prettyboy Barry Sorento as they were under Republican Evildoer GW Bush.
My bad. GWB went to Congress under the War Powers act to get approval for Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama did not for Libya. Other than that, more of the same.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm glad you finally swallowed....all that stuff in your mouth and made an attempt at a valid response. I award you a B- for effort.

But...

So quick to shove your nose up someone's ass and so slow to take it out. You frequently presume to know other's thoughts when you can barely articulate your own.

At the time of my post in question was made, your contribution to the post was insignificant. But knowing how you act, I made sure you got the credit you had coming (like in Tee Ball where everyone wins!).

Like I said. You would try to interpret someone else's post (see red text above).
You are mentioned once. When you chimed in with your litter box comment. That's it. Nothing more.

The response I goaded you into was predictable and truly made up. We know that fact because you aren't the original Poster.

Now that you have committed the offence you claim I did, consider yourself slapped, called Susan, and sent away.

Oh, before you go away. How did me being easy taste this time?

PS If I could lick the sweat off my scotum I wouldn't waste my time talking to you. But thank you for the thought.
Why so many words for you to say you are a fuck up and you were wrong? You are a "dumb fuck Obamanite" and you stupidly "misread, misunderstood and misattributed"; that’s all you needed to admit to.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
being an Independent, I assume youre talking about all of those thin air trucks rolling out of Iraq being tantamount to all of those thin air moblie wmd labs we found and inspected. No?
So this is a INDEPENDENT?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You suck! You cannot read. You misread, misunderstood and misattributed - suck on that you fucking-stupid, moronic Obamanite! BTW, where are your 'examples', jackass?

Reading all the reply's you make to anyone who disagrees or is just fucking with you.There is a lot of hate and venom in you.You must be a sad little person,who sits around and posts here and whacks off.Hope you don't go blind .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I never believed they were in Iraq and do not believe there are any in Syria.

The WMD's are in Syria now!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
So this is a INDEPENDENT?

cant tell te difference between sarcasim and ploitical nomenclature huh?

thats a republican

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Reading all the reply's you make to anyone who disagrees or is just fucking with you.There is a lot of hate and venom in you.You must be a sad little person,who sits around and posts here and whacks off.Hope you don't go blind .
And yet you offer not a single disparaging word about the other poster, nor are you even remotely aware of how vile and repulsive the other poster has been in the past. Typical moronic Obamanite: always turn a blind eye to overt malefactions of other moronic Obamanites.

And to keep things simple for you, there is this post from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
the trick to a putdown is if you checked to see if you misspelled necrophiliac which you did asshole.which makes me happy because you showed your ass once again.Oh be sure to check your spelling above..
Ekim, you have once again shown yourself to be a bumbling failure with your cute, but wholly inadequate attempt at redemption! You incorrectly asserted the word necrophilic (adj. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/necrophilia) was misspelled, and then you moronically insisted you were right in the face of bona fide evidence to the contrary. You and CJ7 must have been together in the little boy’s room having a circle jerk when your teachers were giving instruction on how logically support your POV in an argument because both of you stupidly made the same ignorant ploy. BTW, it’s you that is left with your ass hanging out: 1) you were factually wrong; 2) you moronically insisted you were right in the face of overwhelming and indisputable evidence to the contrary; and 3) now, as an excuse, you insist you were being purposefully deceitful in order to cover your indefensible, dumbass position. You are a total failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I never believed they were in Iraq and do not believe there are any in Syria.
Yet, there is no doubt that you see the irony in the Obama administration's claim.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Yet, there is no doubt that you see the irony in the Obama administration's claim.
That I do!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women