Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmm . . . The NDAA, the Patriot Act, the denial of due process, and NOBODY is doing away with Constitutional rights? You're blinded by your partisanship, Timmy. Take off your blinders and look around.

And let's not forget FISA, and warrantless wiretapping and the reading and storage of all electronic communications by the NSA. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

You are part of the problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmm . . . The NDAA, the Patriot Act, the denial of due process, and NOBODY is doing away with Constitutional rights? You're blinded by your partisanship, Timmy. Take off your blinders and look around.

And let's not forget FISA, and warrantless wiretapping and the reading and storage of all electronic communications by the NSA. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

You have to be careful when it comes to being partisan on any of this because the things you quoted can not happen without the blessing of members of BOTH parties.

I actually agree with Rand on this one, however, JD brings up a real issue. What is the legality and what constitutional rights do enemy combatants, and US citizens fighting against us in other countries have exactly and in what situations?

It's something we all have to be clear on as a nation, and sadly 911 gave this country an excuse to blur so many of these lines in the name of "fighting terror".
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Pay attention, KarlMarxRoxny. I've have always said the Republicans are just as culpable as the Democrats in the eroding of liberty. That's why we must never vote for Democrats OR Republicans!

None of the those acts could have passed without Republican and Tea Party votes. The only issues the Democrats and Republicans can agree on is that Americans have too much liberty, and government has too little power.

It's like Benjamin Franklin said, after 9-11, we clamored for more security, and didn't care how much liberty we had to give up to get it. And as Franklin predicted, we will soon have neither liberty nor security.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN!! Why can't you people get that straight? You want me to be a Republican because they are so easy to attack, but I am not one.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN!! Why can't you people get that straight? You want me to be a Republican because they are so easy to attack, but I am not one.
Time for you to pay attention COF....to yourself.

You say you are not a republican....but you spend 90% of your time attacking "liberals" and President Obama.

Your precious Rand and Ron .....ARE BOTH REPUBLICANS!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't like liberals and Obama. Doesn't make me a Republican. And I'm still leery of Rand Paul, but he is looking better as time goes on. Still doesn't make me a Republican.

Obama and the liberals are the biggest threat to liberty we have. That's why I focus on them, along with their fellow travelers in the Republican party. Rand Paul is not one of those Republicans . . . yet. Neither is Justin Amash, and a handful of both Republicans and Democrats. But I am definitely NOT a Republican!

You, however, are clearly an anti-freedom, kool-aid swilling Obamatronic Democrat.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #21
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

If you are an enemy of the state you should be afforded no rights the state provides. Shit if it was up to me I would use the same punishment your home country would give you for your crime.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #22
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and the liberals are the biggest threat to liberty we have.
Bullshit. Then you have the nerve to call Timmy partisan?

Trying to have a rational conversation with you is pointless. You are a bitter, scared old man. The sky isn't fucking falling.

Go move to fucking France and take your bile with you.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

I asked you for a personal example. You don't have one, right? It's all theoretical, ideological pie-in-the-sky nonsense. We're as free or more free than we have ever been.

Here you sit, dumbass, posting up on an internet hobby website, where you can find beautiful women to hang out with for money. And your freedoms are being restricted?

You're a drama queen who lends drama to your otherwise humdrum daily life by coming here and quacking about the end of the world and your freedoms....when the reality is not one fucking thing has happened to you personally that equates to a loss of freedom. Same as 99.999999% of the other folks in the United States who, so long as they don't pick up an AK or an RPG and start plotting to kill Americans, won't be effected in any way, shape or form by the NDAA or the Patriot Act. Might have to take your shoes off when getting on a plane, but that's about it.

It's just your usual shit-stirring.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Timmy, you and KarlMarxRoxny are why America is in decline. Simple as that. Scream and holler all you want, but you don't respect liberty or the principles this country was founded upon. I point it out, and you get mad.

Personal example? I just flew to go see my grandchildren (who are FANTASTIC, by the way. Thanks for asking.) I got the full TSA treatment. I was presumed a criminal until they were satisfied that I was not. And it's only getting worse. This post, and yours, is stored in an NSA computer. There are surveillance cameras all over the place, and more are coming. You can get arrested for filming a police officer. Your money is controlled by bankers. And it goes on and on. And you guys are happy with it. Good for you. I'm not.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #25
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can get arrested for filming a police officer.
Not anymore:

http://reason.com/24-7/2012/11/26/su...t-law-that-pro
Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Timmy, you and KarlMarxRoxny are why America is in decline. Simple as that. Scream and holler all you want, but you don't respect liberty or the principles this country was founded upon. I point it out, and you get mad.

Personal example? I just flew to go see my grandchildren (who are FANTASTIC, by the way. Thanks for asking.) I got the full TSA treatment. I was presumed a criminal until they were satisfied that I was not. And it's only getting worse. This post, and yours, is stored in an NSA computer. There are surveillance cameras all over the place, and more are coming. You can get arrested for filming a police officer. Your money is controlled by bankers. And it goes on and on. And you guys are happy with it. Good for you. I'm not.
Amusing, you ended up using the example I gave you. While I will certainly agree that the "full TSA treatment" is bothersome and annoying, it doesn't equate to a violation of your constitutional rights or a "loss of freedom." Riding a plane is your choice. Take the bus or drive if you find the TSA security procedures to be such a huge infringement on your so-called Constitutional rights.

Anyway, you couldn't be more wrong. We've got some problems but nothing that can't be handled if the right folks are handling it....and that is happening. America's not in decline. America is going to be fine. America is annoying and maddening sometimes, but it's still the greatest country in the world and it has a bright future.

You'll see.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

glad the kids are fine.would you rather be screened or sit next to a dude with c4 in his underwear? Just asking....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

For Timpage; if you think that the full TSA treatment is "just" bothersome then object to it. Tell them that your five year old grand daugher is off limits to fondling, tell them that you object to metaphorical rape just to board a plane after you've paid your money. Tell them that you will report their behavior and you do not want your luggage out of your sight. You will find out how "troublesome" they can be as you're detained, handcuffed, and miss your flight just because you are not a piece of meat for them to play with.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Uh, Timmy. The TSA is expanding to bus stations and even highways. The TSA is the government. The government used to have to follow the Constitution. If the airlines had their own security, doing the same thing, that would be different. But the government used to not be able to search anyone without a warrant. That is being eroded, and in fact, nearly abolished.

Why don't airlines provide their own security? Why should taxpayers have to pay for security for people who choose to fly? An airline wouldn't want to be the one to be hijacked, so it would be in their interest to provide security for themselves. Ah, but that would increase the cost of plane travel, which would effect major corporations and banks. So, the government steps in, and now people are getting used to having their rights violated by government "for their own protection". It's desensitization to government intrusion. As long as it is to "protect us" it's ok with us! Keep us safe, no matter how much freedom we have to give up. Bullshit.

Like I said, Timmy. You are part of the problem.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Uh, Timmy. The TSA is expanding to bus stations and even highways. The TSA is the government. The government used to have to follow the Constitution. If the airlines had their own security, doing the same thing, that would be different. But the government used to not be able to search anyone without a warrant. That is being eroded, and in fact, nearly abolished.

Why don't airlines provide their own security? Why should taxpayers have to pay for security for people who choose to fly? An airline wouldn't want to be the one to be hijacked, so it would be in their interest to provide security for themselves. Ah, but that would increase the cost of plane travel, which would effect major corporations and banks. So, the government steps in, and now people are getting used to having their rights violated by government "for their own protection". It's desensitization to government intrusion. As long as it is to "protect us" it's ok with us! Keep us safe, no matter how much freedom we have to give up. Bullshit.

Like I said, Timmy. You are part of the problem.
The "problem" is, in large part, a product of your overactive imagination as evidenced by your statement that "The TSA is the government." You're a nut, are you aware of it? Perhaps you should go strike a tonal gong in order to facilitate your next out-of-body experience. Then, come back and post some more. Hurry, before you get back into your body, and start making some sense.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women