Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2016, 10:27 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why are you so interested in Ted Cruz's JUNK, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who said I was interested in his JUNK, Whiny?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:26 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

you did. JUNK lover. now go take your meds old turd. you get cranky late at night without your Thorazine.

http://www.rxlist.com/thorazine-drug...de-effects.htm

Chlorpromazine is an anti-psychotic medication in a group of drugs called phenothiazines (FEEN-oh-THYE-a-zeens). It works by changing the actions of chemicals in your brain.

take the meds you crazy old coot.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 01:17 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You brought it up, AssupJunkMan. You're always asking about somebody's junk. You're interest in other men's junk is concerning.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You brought it up, AssupJunkMan. You're always asking about somebody's junk. You're interest in other men's junk is concerning.
Sure, Whiny. Make up some more nonsense. Then you can send it to JDrunk, along with a picture of your JUNK. AS we know (except of course for right now in your silly little mind), JDrunk is the collector of pictures of other guys' JUNK.

Keep making up shit. It'll keep you relevant in this increasingly erudite forum.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:17 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Meanwhile in Bizzarro Cruz is a KKKocksman World:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...cruz-mistress/

KKKruz apparently has been dipping his hypocritical wick for some time now. And the victims/co-sinners are being identified from their blurred out pictures.

I can't wait to see the lyin' KKKanadian KKKupcake try to weasel out of this one. He'll blame Trump - and he might be right - but the smug bible thumping little shitbird always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Will his campaign be brought to its knees by the National Enquirer?

On this Easter Sunday, I urge all Christians to pray for his sinner's soul.

And I also appeal to my fellow Jewish people to make sure this evil little troll is Passed Over.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:46 AM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
gloryhole ass. assup, do you tingle with excitement when you press your old stinky dingle berry encrusted butthole up to a gloryhole? do you quiver at the prospect of having a large cock shoved into your disgusting old butt crevice?
Ekim will be more than happy to take those dingle berries away for assup ! That's what the reach around klan, err clan does for one another !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:28 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Ekim will be more than happy to take those dingle berries away for assup ! That's what the reach around klan, err clan does for one another !
Someone mentioned getting a large cock stuck up a ass, and gay rey came running crying "do me do me".
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #24
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Someone mentioned getting a large cock stuck up a ass, and gay rey came running crying "do me do me".
Just pointing out how you swishy-wakers all take care of each other there EKIM ! Isn't that what YOU'RE hero, butt buddy and mentor woomby taught YOU to do, along with how to operate a gloryhole !!!! Now go help YOUR fellow reach around klan, errr clan member, assup , out and show him why YOU are the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker and how you do it with YOUR ONE TOOTH !
Old 03-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just pointing out how you swishy-wakers all take care of each other there EKIM ! Isn't that what YOU'RE hero, butt buddy and mentor woomby taught YOU to do, along with how to operate a gloryhole !!!! Now go help YOUR fellow reach around klan, errr clan member, assup , out and show him why YOU are the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker and how you do it with YOUR ONE TOOTH !
Bullshit, you little cock gobbler. You miss your woomby so much anyone is fair game for you. Wackoff would be a good pairing, but don't let chicken dick know as you have been his butt boy lately. One tooth, you mean like yours?

Now that looks like a dingle berry picker. Bet you could come in first and third in a contest.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:53 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bullshit, you little cock gobbler. You miss your woomby so much anyone is fair game for you. Wackoff would be a good pairing, but don't let chicken dick know as you have been his butt boy lately. One tooth, you mean like yours?

Now that looks like a dingle berry picker. Bet you could come in first and third in a contest.
Another portrait of yourself EKIM ! You should be able to qualify for the "big boy's " World Championship of Dingle berry picking now that YOUR mentor, butt buddy and HERO woomby is gone ! GO EKIM, GO !
Old 03-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Another portrait of yourself EKIM ! You should be able to qualify for the "big boy's " World Championship of Dingle berry picking now that YOUR mentor, butt buddy and HERO woomby is gone ! GO EKIM, GO !

No one can ace you out gay rey, your one tooth is a winner, congrats. Your woomby would be proud .
Old 03-27-2016, 11:10 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure, Whiny. Make up some more nonsense. Then you can send it to JDrunk, along with a picture of your JUNK. AS we know (except of course for right now in your silly little mind), JDrunk is the collector of pictures of other guys' JUNK.

Keep making up shit. It'll keep you relevant in this increasingly erudite forum.
There you go, talking about other men's JUNK. Again. You are disturbed, AssupJunkMan.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:24 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi2z6WC_2E
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:37 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Amandas got a ring...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net