Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2023, 06:11 AM   #16
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Yep, that is becoming more and more evident as he continues to start completely off the wall threads.

OK, say you go to a zoo and at the primate section of the tour, you have chimps throwing out monkey shit at the customers and naturally the customers are pissed off about it. Now it's time to access blame, do you blame the chimp, or do you blame the zoo keeper who allowed this to happen, but stood back because he didn't want to take any action by moving the chimp to a none customer area, or giving it away to another zoo.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:58 AM   #17
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
OK, say you go to a zoo and at the primate section of the tour, you have chimps throwing out monkey shit at the customers and naturally the customers are pissed off about it. Now it's time to access blame, do you blame the chimp, or do you blame the zoo keeper who allowed this to happen, but stood back because he didn't want to take any action by moving the chimp to a none customer area, or giving it away to another zoo.
Now this is getting interesting. You are comparing me to a chimp or a primate and I've openly identified on this board as African American. You refuse to stay within the topic which is chipped polish. I have done absolutely nothing to you, yet you continuously dig at me. I mind my own business. Very interesting this analogy.
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:57 AM   #18
TooHotToHandle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'm in agreement on this one. A womans body is her business the same way for a trainer at the gym. The nail polish and toenail polish should be done right and be nice and pretty.

Shoot I'd go a little bit farther and say the makeup/eyebrows/hair/perfume situation should be perfect also. All those ladies beauty products are tools of the trade and should be used.
TooHotToHandle is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 11:31 AM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look at this guy you’re way late to the party of why ppl have issues with op
It really has nothing to do with chipped nails .

But yes I hate chipped nails I always have my toes done and I go natural on my hands
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:10 PM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

No the guys is actually extremely intelligent CendelM. Op, wait for your inbox to get flooded with Intel from me. Please disregard most of these comments especially from those who offer zero Intel just hang on for dear life from aspd days. I will help you, check your inbox Sir because the flood is coming(One rule is I don't overpay and I believe in fair donations plus I despise clock watchers so if the above are you, please do not ask for Intel from me) . But I got you.
Old 02-28-2023, 12:22 PM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Pit,
Spamming member's pm inbox here is a guideline infraction.
And btw, I predate ASPD, back to Bulletin Board days.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:36 PM   #22
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Pit,
Is he going to get points for spamming people's inbox because I would almost guarantee he has spammed numerous people?
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:48 PM   #23
Pitroom
BANNED

UC how am I spamming someones inbox when they personally requested the information. Now you too, c'mon Sir. I honestly don't want to really give up any information anymore. Only for those who ask Sir, I can't believe you would think I'm that stupid.
Old 02-28-2023, 12:55 PM   #24
Pitroom
BANNED

But you UC won't address the chimp reference. Like Sir really. You think I'm going out of my way to help anyone, they ask. All the time on both boards and I give it. Yes I'm going to give them the whole tea down to how the woman's nails and toes looked. All I need here is encounter reports for me to cross reference etc. And honestly I don't believe half the reports and most don't mention toes at all. Go through my pm box and see how much I dole out, but honestly I feel like you are getting pressure from somewhere to mess with me now, I don't get it but hey I'm cool with it. I got more pussy than I honestly can afford. I'm simply asking to be treated with the same respect I treat other members. Real simple. Please give one instance where I've (I don't understand the word spam) harassed anyone because it would be an outright lie if they said so. I answer questions only. I rarely ask for shit from anyone, I go find out for myself.
Old 02-28-2023, 01:37 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Pit,
I have perhaps 30 plus states to monitor, plus International.

You posted sending pms, so...
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:53 PM   #26
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
But you UC won't address the chimp reference. Like Sir really. You think I'm going out of my way to help anyone, they ask. All the time on both boards and I give it. Yes I'm going to give them the whole tea down to how the woman's nails and toes looked. All I need here is encounter reports for me to cross reference etc. And honestly I don't believe half the reports and most don't mention toes at all. Go through my pm box and see how much I dole out, but honestly I feel like you are getting pressure from somewhere to mess with me now, I don't get it but hey I'm cool with it. I got more pussy than I honestly can afford. I'm simply asking to be treated with the same respect I treat other members. Real simple. Please give one instance where I've (I don't understand the word spam) harassed anyone because it would be an outright lie if they said so. I answer questions only. I rarely ask for shit from anyone, I go find out for myself.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:25 PM   #27
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
UC how am I spamming someones inbox when they personally requested the information. Now you too, c'mon Sir. I honestly don't want to really give up any information anymore. Only for those who ask Sir, I can't believe you would think I'm that stupid.
Pit, you said you were going to flood THTH's inbox with info and at no time did he request it. That is spamming.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:32 PM   #28
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pit,
I have perhaps 30 plus states to monitor, plus International.

You posted sending pms, so...
Sounds like a job where people are overworked and most likely underpaid. And yes I am being somewhat sarcastic as I realize that this is a voluntary job. Maybe keep a shorter leash on those who are known to be a pain in the ass so to speak as it is certainly obvious in most cases.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:34 PM   #29
TooHotToHandle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Pit,
For the record Pitroom did not spam me with tons of messages. I asked him for some suggestions about fun spots in town since I am new in Houston. I am only the new guy but he has been very welcoming to me.
TooHotToHandle is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:37 PM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now this is getting interesting. You are comparing me to a chimp or a primate and I've openly identified on this board as African American. You refuse to stay within the topic which is chipped polish. I have done absolutely nothing to you, yet you continuously dig at me. I mind my own business. Very interesting this analogy.

I do not know nor do I care what race you are as we have never met. You're a born liar with multiple user names that for some reason or another is allowed to spam this whole Houston area with your lies and bull shit. Since you have zero credibility and nobody believes a word you say, how can anybody know what race you are?

Actually my post about the chimps was not being critical of you, but for the board management who allows you to keep playing your idiotic games. But you don't have the common sense to understand what I posted. All you did was see 'chimp' and get all butt hurt and start crying racism and playing the race card.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women