Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #16
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Yes we are showing our age

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
Does Maria in Juarez, 1966 count? In the internet age no other than THE DANNIE..set a pretty high bar.
Does Miss Kim...Osan AB Korea 1977 count? Or was it Miss Lee...oh well it was Korea 1977 anyway.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #17
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

AngelGFE. I was too green to know to request an early appointment and I recall she was pounding Red Bulls to rejuvenate herself from her previous session(s). I also remember trying hard not to act conspicuous when I walked into the hotel and being so geeked-up when I knocked on the door that I thought my heart was gonna leap out of my chest. Wish I could get that same kinda charge nowadays. . .lol
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #18
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
Does Miss Kim...Osan AB Korea 1977 count? Or was it Miss Lee...oh well it was Korea 1977 anyway.
It was Miss Kim and she was there in 1971, bet she told you she love you long time.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #19
artee4fun
Lifetime Premium Access

I swore I'd never forget her name but I have. If you've been around for awhile maybe you can help. She was located in North Fort Worth, had short blond hair, great legs, and dusted herself with minty angel dust. I loved nibbling and licking her body but never went back. I think she was an aspd mod too. When you are new and you've been exposed to the candy store it's hard not to sample as much as possible. Oh well, at least I'll never forget the activities.
artee4fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #20
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Default Yaki Modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
It was Miss Kim and she was there in 1971, bet she told you she love you long time.
See you were there...Yes she love me long time GI
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
guest042312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Mine was a Plat II Ho by the name of candy... Spent some time in VIP, Got a few bells out of the way.. Smoked some, took her back to the room.. Had no clue how much to give her so gave her $$$ and threw her out when done.

Discovered Payton and Blake over near TI BLVD the next day (In the HUGE Shower room) Got hooked ever since.

What a week to visit Dallas it was.... Moved here shortly after that "training" trip...
guest042312 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #22
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I was not as selective as you guys, my first was different... It was @ 5 years ago after another stupid argument with my SO. She decided to leave for the night (again) to show she was in charge...

I had been looking and doing a little research on the side on ASPD. I wanted to have the one thing she had over me to keep me under her control... I tried several providers that had great reviews, but no luck. I had a wide range of what kind of woman I would like to see and do with her. I connected with a tall sexy AA lady that seemed to have solid reviews, and was down for whatever. I think she went by Jess(delight?). She was much taller than me at @ 6' 2"?.

She came to my home and I was a little shocked how easy it was to get a sexy tall lady to come to my house in a short time. We got straight down to business in a short time. She was game for anything, and I was very hungry. After round one she still wanted more, and I was not wanting it to end. As we got deep into round two, she asked if I would take care of her time??? WTF, I said yes, just don't stop. We went on and all was good. She decided to stay the night after because it was late (she arrived after 11 or so).

The next morning... She woke me up and asked for the money. I think the deal was $300, and I gave her $350. She was wanting more, and started pressuring me. She told me that she had information about ladies being cheated and she would call LE. I was nervous as it was at my home (with children and dogs(no one was there but the dog)..), but I would not be scammed. LE came and she went to talk to them. This was the longest 15 minutes in my life. She came back and said bla bla, and left.

I called her back a second time some time later because I knew she would deliver and I could not get the SPs I wanted, because I had no history. She was great this time, and opened up even more. We agreed on pre-paid cards for service, and all went fine. A few days later she called to tell me the cards did not work. I told her I had the original receipts, and can tell her where the money was spent. She said; no don't worry about it... A few days later, she called me and asked if she could be my girlfriend, I was confused and said I don't trust you...
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #23
Sunny
Account Disabled

User ID: 35753
My ECCIE Reviews

Katie Ryan!
She was a tiny spinner. Me a tall spinner. Damn we had fun. She had a perfect ass that fit in my hands like no other. Wow the days and nights at my big house, in the pool, love swing, on the bar, shower, patio and..........well just say fond memories.
We did lots of doubles too.

Saw her not long ago and she is even more beautiful now.

She also added new boobs that I had to worship!
Sunny is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Very late 1970's or early 1980's in Austin. A gal at a spa that has long ago closed. Have no idea of her name. But she was fun and the experience was great.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #25
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Back in the early 90's, my first provider was a girl named Kayla, not Loving Kayla on here. I will never forget how nervous I was and how she put me at ease, then gave me the best GFE I have ever had, to this day!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #26
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Deanne. She was at oes, then SC. Man she was one of the hottest girls that I have been with. She could use her eyes for anything she wanted.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #27
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Mine was a UT coed working at the Chicken Ranch in LaGrange at a Rush party the summer after my Sr. year in high school.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #28
rylstone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

My first was a dancer at a titty bar in Bellvue, Washington, 1977; danced as Sparkle Plenty (how is that for cheesy!). Spinner with small breasts and a great mouth. Wound up living with her for a year; glad I didn't stay. I do hope things worked out well for her.

Just remembered a CIM and swallow blow-job from her driving south on I5 through Seattle. My first!

And in the internet age, my first was an ASPD redhead named - damn, can't remember. Lovely lady; still had a red bush. She hung one of my photographs in her incall.

The name of the first internet girl just came to me: KrystalNTx!
rylstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

CIM with Hayden? BS. Mine first provider was Red Headed Julie,
That was CIMNQNS, done with perfection.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The lovely Yoko was my first non amp appointment and the rest is history and cash flow deficits.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women