Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah that bastard got a fair trial.

The problem Americas can seem to accept is that it is legal to gun a person down if they approach you with physical violence.

At the most Zimmerman was guilty of profiling, stalking, and harassment. And if you feel that you belong to a demographic of oppressed people, you need to identify that these illegal actions are used as a means of psychological warfare. The goal is to provoke you into resorting to violence so you can be legally eliminated.

I still say they should not have had a jury full of bitches. Men understand confrontation a lot better than women.

"You're not just going to walk up and fuck with me bro!"
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
Yeah that bastard got a fair trial.

The problem Americas can seem to accept is that it is legal to gun a person down if they approach you with physical violence.

At the most Zimmerman was guilty of profiling, stalking, and harassment. And if you feel that you belong to a demographic of oppressed people, you need to identify that these illegal actions are used as a means of psychological warfare. The goal is to provoke you into resorting to violence so you can be legally eliminated.

I still say they should not have had a jury full of bitches. Men understand confrontation a lot better than women.

"You're not just going to walk up and fuck with me bro!"
Yeah, I've said this repeatedly. I just don't understand a world where someone like Zimmerman, who barely had a mark on him, not one suture, not a black eye, a few scratches on the back of his head....is justified in shooting a 17 year old kid.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, I've said this repeatedly. I just don't understand a world where someone like Zimmerman, who barely had a mark on him, not one suture, not a black eye, a few scratches on the back of his head....is justified in shooting a 17 year old kid.
You're right, Little Timmy. Zimmerman had two black eyes, not one. BTW, your assumptions about what constitutes head trauma are ignorant. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053403749&post count=20
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, due to the fact he was found not guilty.

No in the fact that the prosecutors and judge did many things to hinder his getting a fair trial.
I'm sure President Obama is preparing a speech at this very moment condemning the actions of these officers of the court.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Because as TM was pummelling GZ with fist blows to the head; TM was also reaching for GZs gun !

Enough reason for GZ to think his life was in jeopardy.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
as always you see things your way Timmy. yes he got a fair trial. did he make a mistake to follow Martin? of course. he was told not to as we all know. but that's not illegal.
so about those scratches ..

what those of you who don't agree with the verdict can't seem to accept is that Martin started the fight. that's a factor the jury concluded .. and they stated that most of the jury believed it was Zimmerman yelling for help not Martin.

while we don't know the findings of the autopsy and what the jury heard about Martin's condition it's my opinion Martin had little to no physical injuries beside the gunshot.

while you can understand Martin being pissed off at Zimmerman following him, once Martin lost his cool and started the fight he was the aggressor and the criminal. Yes a criminal. it's called assault and battery. instead of making racist talk to his girlfriend (yes i'd call "crazy ass cracker" a racist remark) Martin could have called the police himself. or simply kept walking. now if Zimmerman had shot Martin in the back .. that's a different outcome for a trial.

so Timmy, if you want to call those scratches that's fine. Zimmerman's nose is clearly broken and the injuries to the back of his head shows me Martin was not only winning but would not have stopped until Zimmerman was dead. which would have made Martin a murderer.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

TM (while on top of GZ): "You are going to die tonight motherfucker"

And TM reached for GZs gun....................

Zimmerman was justified in thinking he was going to die.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And Zimmerman did get out of his car; but then he headed back to the car having lost sight of Martin....that is when Martin "jumped out from the bushes" and confronted him, saying, "What the fuck's your problem?" Zimmerman says he replied that "I don't have a problem," at which point Martin said, "Now you have a problem."

I kept yelling for help (40 seconds is a long time). And I got a little bit of leverage, and I started to sit up, and then he took my head and slammed it into the concrete several times....I started screaming for help, and he covered by nose with one hand and my mouth with the other one, and he told me, "Shut the fuck up!" And I couldn't breathe; I was suffocating. But when I shifted, my jacket came up and my shirt came up, exposing my firearm. And that's when he said—he sat up and looked and said, "You're gonna die tonight, motherfucker." And I saw him take one hand off my mouth and slide it down my chest. And I just pinched his arm and I grabbed my gun, I aimed it at him, and fired one shot.
Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car; and Martin shouldn't have engaged Zimmerman in a physical fight.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #24
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car; and Martin shouldn't have engaged Zimmerman in a physical fight.
...and Zimmerman shouldn't have had any kind of neighborhood watch role to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Simple question, do you think George Zimmerman got a fair trial?
not guilty by a jury ..so yeah he had a fair trial.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Zimmerman had a fair trial. He had the better lawyers, which always helps, and in this case they convinced the jury that there was reasonable doubt. I suspe that even if the lawyers for the state were better the result would likely be the same.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And Zimmerman did get out of his car; but then he headed back to the car having lost sight of Martin....that is when Martin "jumped out from the bushes" and confronted him, saying, "What the fuck's your problem?" Zimmerman says he replied that "I don't have a problem," at which point Martin said, "Now you have a problem."
I kept yelling for help (40 seconds is a long time). And I got a little bit of leverage, and I started to sit up, and then he took my head and slammed it into the concrete several times....I started screaming for help, and he covered by nose with one hand and my mouth with the other one, and he told me, "Shut the fuck up!" And I couldn't breathe; I was suffocating. But when I shifted, my jacket came up and my shirt came up, exposing my firearm. And that's when he said—he sat up and looked and said, "You're gonna die tonight, motherfucker." And I saw him take one hand off my mouth and slide it down my chest. And I just pinched his arm and I grabbed my gun, I aimed it at him, and fired one shot.
Interesting point Whirly is that actual testimony? yeah i could ggogle it but if that is actual trial testimony then Martin, instead of following what tort law defines a "the prudent man" doctrine by continuing to flee, Martin ambushed Zimmerman with clear intent to start a confrontation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
...and Zimmerman shouldn't have had any kind of neighborhood watch role to begin with.
other than your opinion which you are entitled to, what else can you offer to back that up?
Old 07-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

other than your opinion which you are entitled to, what else can you offer to back that up?
Dis you hear that fucker screaming like a little girl? That is proof enough he should not have a job outside.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It isn't testimony; but it is the words of Zimmerman in the video interview (reenactment) that he did with the police. Zimmerman didn't testify so it isn't "testimony" ???
Old 07-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Interesting point Whirly is that actual testimony? yeah i could ggogle it but if that is actual trial testimony then Martin, instead of following what tort law defines a "the prudent man" doctrine by continuing to flee, Martin ambushed Zimmerman with clear intent to start a confrontation.
That's pretty much what the juror B37 admitted the jury believed: Martin didn't "elude" but rather ambushed Zimmerman. Zimmerman didn't testify, but his version of events -- in his words -- was introduced through sworn statements, interviews and a walk-through recreation of the event with police.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Dis you hear that fucker screaming like a little girl? That is proof enough he should not have a job outside.
come on, can't you make anything else but some crass comment like that? i mean, i stood with ya to the bitter end on JoePa but ..

I can't stand with ya on this one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women