Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wonder if TM had been white or Latino what Z the profiler would have done then....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #17
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wonder if TM had been white or Latino what Z the profiler would have done then....
No one would have done anything, it was this massive conspiracy of all the members of the neighborhood watch and people of that community to only call in black guys looking in the windows of the houses and invading homes in that community.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
No one would have done anything, it was this massive conspiracy of all the members of the neighborhood watch and people of that community to only call in black guys looking in the windows of the houses and invading homes in that community.
why bother "they always get away"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #19
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
If the white or Latino was whipping his ass MMA style, telling him he was gonna die tonight, and trying to get his gun, he probably would have done the same thing.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Makes no difference. TM is the one who started the violent act.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #21
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
+1.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #22
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why bother "they always get away"
But not this time...
Old 07-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

glad you were there or saw the tapes the neighborhood cameras didn't take
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #24
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy...but he did. That's not the job of a neighborhood watchman as claimed by the person that trained him. Zimmerman said the kid's hands were outstretched after he shot him...they were not, they were behind his back. Based on evidence, I know Zimmerman lied, I know he didn't follow the instructions not to follow as given by the 911 person or the instructions given to him by his neighborhood watch instructor. His instructor also said Zimmerman was one of his best students and some of the material he covered in his class covered the "stand your ground" Florida clause. I think Zimmerman lied claiming he knew nothing about that law. Therefore, there is positive proof he lied numerous times and couldn't follow instructions. He is guilty of murder no doubt, but is he guilty to the degree of murder the prosecution is attempting to convict with. I don't know. I do know, I wouldn't trust Zimmerman with my back turned. He's the type of guy that his testosterone levels are amped up 200% when he carries a gun. He's a danger to anybody around him. He's the perfect type of individual gun control laws were designed for...keeping his hands off guns!
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
If the white or Latino was whipping his ass MMA style, telling him he was gonna die tonight, and trying to get his gun, he probably would have done the same thing.
He didn't need a single suture....not one stitch anywhere. His injuries were superficial at best. A few cuts and bruises.

Here's a picture of his face after his "MMA asswhipping"

I looked worse after a few high school football games. You don't kill a man for an ass-kicking anyway, at least in the world I live in....especially when you started it by butting your nose into somebody else's business with zero justification.

And, you are dreaming if you think race, on both sides of the issue, hasn't been the pivotal fact in the entire mess. Zimmerman never would have approached a white kid or called the cops on him.

That fact is none of us ever would have heard a word about any of this if it had been one black guy killing another black, a white killing another white, etc etc. The entire thing is about race.

This is the face of someone who took an "asswhipping"? He barely has a mark on him. No busted lips, no black eyes, a slight bruise on his nose and some barely visible scratches. You're definition of an MMA asswhipping is different than mine. It's bullshit and you know it. As for him walking or not, I tend to agree with you. But, anybody thinking they have any clue about what a jury might or might not do, hasn't spent much time in a court room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg george_zimmerman_injury.jpg (88.5 KB, 88 views)
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy...but he did. That's not the job of a neighborhood watchman as claimed by the person that trained him. Zimmerman said the kid's hands were outstretched after he shot him...they were not, they were behind his back. Based on evidence, I know Zimmerman lied, I know he didn't follow the instructions not to follow as given by the 911 person or the instructions given to him by his neighborhood watch instructor. His instructor also said Zimmerman was one of his best students and some of the material he covered in his class covered the "stand your ground" Florida clause. I think Zimmerman lied claiming he knew nothing about that law. Therefore, there is positive proof he lied numerous times and couldn't follow instructions. He is guilty of murder no doubt, but is he guilty to the degree of murder the prosecution is attempting to convict with. I don't know. I do know, I wouldn't trust Zimmerman with my back turned. He's the type of guy that his testosterone levels are amped up 200% when he carries a gun. He's a danger to anybody around him. He's the perfect type of individual gun control laws were designed for...keeping his hands off guns!
lets not include the facts behind Zimmermans story to the police, that doesn't count

who really cares if Zimmerman said the Kid had his hands covering his (zimmermans) mouth and throat and that scared him to the point he screamed so loud the neighbors came out of their houses or called 911 ,,, scream so loud you wake the neighbors while your mouth is covered ??

how about having your head beat against the sidewalk with the kids hands over your mouth and throat ..

two nifty tricks IMO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Let's not forget the fact that Zimmerman and his wife lied way back at his bail hearings.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...rtin-case?lite
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Zim never has had the Texas Ass Whippin Experience
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

Right and TM said that? All you have is Mr inconsistency's version.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #30
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Right and TM said that? All you have is Mr inconsistency's version.
That and the evidence presented so far. I doubt the defense is going to refute any of the evidence supporting their client unless they follow the prosecutions lead. We can only wait and see.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women