Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

kelly, i'll answer YOUR question, not what i think you're asking.

but first, this is my 1,111th record post on eccie. i've been waiting for a good thread to followup on and this is surely a GREAT thread by a GREAT woman!!! besides, 1+1+1+1 = FUN!!!!
[btw, i dont consider this a threAD :^]

* about 5 yrs ago, there were two women who worked together. i saw woman A by herself, then had a double w/ both of them, then woman A left the business but i still visited woman B until she left the business. NO complications or problems.

* from 2004 until about 2008, there were two women who were very good friends [they actually met thru non-hobby D/s gatherings]. i visited w/ woman C many times and then she set up an appt w/ woman D for me. it was wunnerful!! i visited each of them solo for about a yr, then all three of us got together at least once or twice a year until woman C moved west. then i visited w/ woman D for about another year until she moved east. ONLY complication = they moved! sniff sniff sniff :^(

* in the last two years, i've visited w/ 1) two women (E and F) who are friends, share an incall and who have done doubles together and 2) two women who are friends (E and G), dont regularly share an incall but who have done doubles together. i've visited each of them solo but havent seen any two of them in doubles. i dont forsee any complications should i do so. in fact, a double is on my gceo [go-check-'em-out] list once woman G decides to come visit dallas for a few days at woman E's place. NO complications whatsoever with any of the three.

* about a yr ago, i visited with woman H and I who are friends and share the same incall [they even share the same ph#]. i visited woman H solo, then woman I solo but have not visited w/ them as doubles. also i found that i enjoyed woman H companionship better, so i have not revisited w/ woman I. NO complications whatsoever.

* most recently, i've visited with woman J and K who are friends and do doubles together when woman J comes to dallas and works at woman K's place. i've visited w/ each of them solo and visited them for a double in july. again, NO complications.

now, if you all can guess who woman A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K are, i'll buy you a beverage of your choice [limit $30]. i'm serious!! [tho' ppe is ineligible since he knows women C and D as i may have introduced him to them].
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel alphabet deprived.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
Hi Kelly,
Much clearer now.

3. The only complication I can see is - if one of the provider realizes or comes to know that a client is seeing her friend more often than herself-- maybe some jealousy can creep in. I know -not rational - but it can happen subconsciously. And maybe that provider can get pissed off with the client and not give him any references or even worse, may the providers' friendship with each other is on the line .. LOL !!

That is funny, cheatin on your provider with another provider. Life can get complicated.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #19
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachet3375 View Post
That is funny, cheatin on your provider with another provider. Life can get complicated.
Boy, cheating on 2 providers! LOL ! More like, one provider may be pissed off that the client is spending more money on her friend-- money that she probably could have got !!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
heather nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2230
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking provider cheaters...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachet3375 View Post
that's pretty funny!

on a side note - if the girls' friendship couldn't outlast a client's preference then that friendship probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway

i personally have no problems sharing my provider friends OR my clients. variety is the spice of life and most of the time the more the merrier.
heather nicole is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I've had appointments with ladies who were friends before. For me, it added a little extra excitement.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you offer a class with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
I always recommend the KISS strategy . Keep it simple stu***
Pay,Fuck,Leave . Repeat the cycle many times and you wont need any friends.
Why make a simple fun time relation into complicated emotional mess?
Getting up from floor after ROFLMMFAO! Why is the joke always funnier when it specifically applies to my life? If I can actually use these instructions in my next ad,I may just go ahead and post one! Also, would it be plagarism if I used this without legal permission from the author? And finally, where could I send any royalties that are earned from this masterpiece? Ferreal though, that shit is hilarious and sooo fresh drama in my "workplace" right now. Hey, it is what it is. Not to say I don't LOVE where I work, I DO, but still...
I couldn't agree with you more. Leave well-enough alone. I'm happy. You're happy. Stop. Stay right there. I've tried it and it seems to be, more often than not, a disaster at best.
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #23
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tootsie Rolls were a mistake too, but look how that worked out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
NICE.....kill your own thread Kelly!
~Kelly TNT
It wasn't really THAT unclear, but I couldn't help take advantage of the one chance I had to say something to the world without being the one to actually say it . I'm less of a bitch because I simply agreed with it. I didn't initiate the subject, I only commented on it. So, ya see...? It actually is a good thing you were misunderstood. At least for me!! Thanks for being "not as clear as the majority()sometimes requires you to be".
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #24
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Just ONE person I have seen where we could go out and party
like friends. And also get it on Very Well, with NSA. I think you can find these
situations in which both people are cool and respect bounds.
But ya gotta click.
It can happen but its few and far between.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #25
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What if they are sisters?

Now, what if one is a provider and the other isn't?

Even better still, what if you've been with both (separately), but the provider one doesn't want you to see the non-provider one, except you already have?
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

warlock,

now that's what i call a complication!!
and an answer/reply to kelly's real question.

luck jack,
it's not like i learned my alphabet overnight. i've been taking lessons for the last 6+ yrs. i might be a slow learner, but i'm a happy learner :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #27
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Why should there be a problem if they are professional. Come on providers know that most of their clients have SO. so it happens, they cheat on their SO and they cheat on their providers....really this is surprising?

Now what if in RL your dating 3 women who are all friends....thats when it gets wierd....just saying.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #28
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

i like my friends...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #29
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Seems people did not catch the correction in topic

Quote:
Your Favorites Being Friends. ?
You have your favorite providers that you see on a regular basis....Are any of these providers friends with each other?
  • Is it weird for you?
  • Does it complicate things?
If there were complications...
  • Did it prevent you from seeing one or both of them?
  • You never really think about it.
  • So far so good.
  • YEA 3 SOME!!!

~Kelly TNT

Quoted and fixed for ya.

It's only a problem when you are doing shit you aren't supposed to be doing with one or both.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:23 AM   #30
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

reminds me of the fact patterns in law school
jessejames is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women