Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #16
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Well The Poster boards plastered all over Texas saying Leradoissafe.com DOES NOT HELP.. ANd the thinking that it is not safe to except after dark guest is also a down fall.
As far as the ECCIE MEN WELL I WAS SPOILED and taken to dinner got tipsy and had A BLAST... The 2 (saposed members) who stood me up WILL BE ON MY NO FUCK OFF PAGE ON MY WEB SITE BELIEVE THAT!
BUT I AM COMING BACK FOR 2 DAYS TO GIVE THE TOWN ANOTHER SHOT before my San Antonio Trip so the 1 & 2 here I come.
Last time my car broke down and I could not enjoy the city this time fun fun fun in between fun fun fun..LOL any ladies gents want to join me? I AM A HOOT... Especially after a few hurricains

the poster board is www.laredoissafe.com Laredo is not bad at all. I just know to stay in at night because it tends to get a little crazy unless it's just me. I always have a blast there. Now as for NCNS like seriously what is going on? Some of you guys cry for providers to visit Laredo, but when it comes down to it, you just flake. Now Majichands if you're ever in Laredo again let me know and I'll be getting drunk with you. Maybe we can go give La Migra a "HARD" time! LOL!!
Hell I almost wanted to go jump in the river and pretend I was an illegal crossing and see if La Migra was gonna chase me and arrest me. I had a few drinks and thats why I wanted to go jump in the river for the hell of it. LOL!!!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
I have a serious question for all of you and am hoping for some honest responses.

Face it, Laredo is the hind tit when it comes to being able to get quality ladies to come visit us.

I am not going to go back through all the ladies I have convinced to come pay us a visit over the past couple of years, or discuss why some of you have made appointments with them to ensure they had enough business to make it worth their while to make the trip, only to cancel when they are here.

And I am not going to discuss the monies I have spent to provide these ladies with accommodations, meals and other benefits in an attempt to make it worth their while.

In your opinions, what will it take to make Laredo a profitable stop for the ladies so that we can have the pleasure of some of the finest ladies that South Texas has to offer?

How can we, as a group, be more hospitable to make the ladies WANT to come to Laredo?

How can we, as a group, JUSTIFY our claims of "There is no quality in Laredo," but then pass up the opportunity to see some of these fine ladies that manage to come our way?

I mean, come on guys, give me clue as to what it takes to make you willing to see a lady that takes the time and effort to travel to Laredo.

I can't say that I can convince any lady to make the trip, but I have managed to get some of the premier ladies from Corpus, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas to come pay us a visit the past couple of years. And all of them have informed me they would not be back due to various factors, cancellations and NSNC being the most common. And this has occurred with some of the very members that complain the most.

And I have to admit, I am getting too damn old to keep a lady entertained for more than an hour or so anyway, two of them at a time just about ain't happening anymore either, LOL!

And please, let's keep this discussion on a serious level. And if some gentlemen from outside of Laredo want to chime in with their thoughts, you are more than welcome to, ladies as well. A little brainstorming might be the key to improving the entire South Texas area.

The Colonel
I've had this discussion with many non-ECCIE providers and they seem to know how to find business. Many are here every weekend. A large portion of them know of ECCIE but for some reason or another, they have not registered. I guess their methods work for them.
rgvpapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb LOOK WHO'S CUMMING!!! :-) LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779013

Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #19
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgvpapi View Post
I've had this discussion with many non-ECCIE providers and they seem to know how to find business. Many are here every weekend. A large portion of them know of ECCIE but for some reason or another, they have not registered. I guess their methods work for them.
Rgvpapi, I am sure they get business, or they would not be coming back. But I wonder just what kind of service they provide?

Not trying to say they don't provide something that some guys find satisfying, but I know that you and I have shared a beer or three, as well as a dinner or two with some other members down here in talks about this very same subject.

And I realize that not everybody that sees them are ECCIE members, most probably have no clue about this board or the benefits of being a member on here.

BUT, from this small sample, I do wonder how many of these guys would go see them if they knew this info:

And this is just for June in Laredo, mind you:

One alert thread about a bait and switch from BP.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=766709

A negative review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=772867

A "YES" review, but a comment about a pimp afterwards:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=767210

And I can't locate it right at the moment, but a rush job where the guy was out in 35 minutes or so after paying the hour rate?

There is probably a very good reason why they don't want to join up, IMO.

And I am not really worried about the guys that are looking for a quickie, I am speaking about the established members down here that have been through the lean times, have fought through the battles of trying to get Laredo a place the come visit, the los Cinco Amigos de Laredo who came together a couple of years ago and had a great time in throwing a party never seen before down here, or since.

If some of us want to be satisfied with taking what is available, so be it.

Me, I am sorry, I will continue to strive to bring up the standard that is accepted down here in hopes that Laredo can have the type of quality that seems to be pervasive in other areas of South Texas.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #20
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Hmmmm...

I'm thinking most Latinas feel pretty comfortable in Laredo, however, me and my blonde butt are scared as hell to go to Laredo alone. I'm gringo as the day is long!!

Also, it would take me 5.2 hours to get to Laredo and a flight plus hotel is just to pricy. My sweet travel buddy, Bianca Page is only here for a month and I'm not sure if our schedules will gel enough to come to Laredo.

I tried to come to a couple of socials but the logistics of getting there, how long should I stay and getting all the way back to Houston in time for my personal commitments was just too much. I'm sure Col. Z doesn't want to waste time and money on another social, but my personal schedule opens up quite a bit more in October. Maybe we could try a social sometime at the end of September/beginning of October and I could start putting together a tour of stops on the way.

That's about the only way I could get down there.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #21
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Cotulla

What about Cotulla? Ladies, how does it fair out and Laredo gents, would you be willing to drive to Cotulla?
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #22
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post
I'm thinking most Latinas feel pretty comfortable in Laredo, however, me and my blonde butt are scared as hell to go to Laredo alone. I'm gringo as the day is long!!

Also, it would take me 5.2 hours to get to Laredo and a flight plus hotel is just to pricy. My sweet travel buddy, Bianca Page is only here for a month and I'm not sure if our schedules will gel enough to come to Laredo.

I tried to come to a couple of socials but the logistics of getting there, how long should I stay and getting all the way back to Houston in time for my personal commitments was just too much. I'm sure Col. Z doesn't want to waste time and money on another social, but my personal schedule opens up quite a bit more in October. Maybe we could try a social sometime at the end of September/beginning of October and I could start putting together a tour of stops on the way.

That's about the only way I could get down there.
Aiden, I would have no problem in trying to get another social together in Laredo. I do happen to have access to a great place with all the accoutrements that would be needed
to make everything convenient, ie, food, rooms, meeting place, etc.

But I do have to admit that I am hesitant to getting one scheduled due to the lack of interest in our last one. Plus the last one in Corpus got cancelled due to lack of response.

In 2011, we had about 30 mongers and 10 ladies present, in 2012 only 8 mongers and 2 ladies.

IF enough people were to express an interest, and a commitment, I could get one together in three days.

If you would like to take the time to get one together, I will be more than happy to get in going.

If you think it could happen, send me a PM with your thoughts. I know that I have a few ladies on tap that would be interested.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #23
dcarr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Change the venue to McAllen, just saying Aidan draws a crowd...
dcarr is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #24
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarr View Post
Change the venue to McAllen, just saying Aidan draws a crowd...
For whatsoever reasons, if Laredo doesn't become a viable option, McAllen seems like the best next closest spot.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women