Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48400
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Question Seven Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Another assumption that if we are not seeing Board Participating Ladies that we are not hobbying....

I've spent time with 7 ladies so far this month darlin... Ya really think I need more?

Ta know something.... I kinda agree with ya on that!
Seven ladies?

Really?

Then why only 2 reviews?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
You bring up some valid points, but riddle me this...is it possible make a point without being a jerk about it (I don't mean you specifically)?
I think both male and female posters have displayed recently they posses the ability to make posts without thinking in a manner that many would consider "jerk-ish?"

I try to present opinions in a manner that should be acceptable, used to be acceptable, but often incites a lot of passion.

I don't think that in itself is all bad.
Quote:

I mean sure, some of the guys are starting to speak up but many of them were perfectly content getting pussy and having fun the old way.
That is a subject I'll probably disagree with you on. I don't think they were content at all... Just afraid to have a voice...

I think more guys will start to post in the long run which will draw more advertising providers which will bring some fresh blood to the mix and female participation will increase in the long run.

A common subject discussed when the guys get together has been how stagnant the Austin Forums have become because they have been "ruled" by the same little flock of providers.

Quote:
So, if the only difference is the driving force behind the conversation...then what's really the point? What I mean by that is...everyone seems to still be getting laid so why so much angst and bold letters?

Has anyone actually gotten more pussy or better quality pussy since "the shifting of the power"?

I'm all for this witty conversation and I'm not saying anything should change, I'm just wondering why and who cares where the "power" is? My power has always been in my wallet, I use it when I want to and pass when I don't. I don't need a strong opinion from anyone else to help me...but that's me.

LAP
It honestly does not affect how much I get laid ... Like you I consider my power to be in my wallet..... Some of us will say that we are seeing more ladies behind the scenes at better rates in the current times....

To address your "driving force" / shifting comment I'll state my personal belief and it is one that will take some time to prove out.

With more male participation, more guys speaking their minds, more threads originated and driven by men there will over time be

1) greater participation from a wider group of members
2) a more active local membership across all the forums
3) more providers advertising to that membership
4) greater competition
5) slightly better rates
6) more reviews
7) less provider ads disguised as fluff posts
8) an influx of new female members willing to post and participate
9) See step 1 and repeat for effect and growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Seven ladies?

Really?

Then why only 2 reviews?

Sorry.... I miscounted....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:03 PM   #18
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'll agree to disagree with you buddy. I don't think you'll get a broader group of people posting ever if all that's happening is another strong group of voices are controlling the conversation. According to your thoughts (and maybe others too) a group of opinionated ladies were controlling the conversations. Now there's a group of opinionated guys are controlling it. So what's the difference? There's a different group of followers but nothing is really new...IMO.

Instead of any one group controlling or overpowering another you should, I don't know, maybe try to co-exist and share in witty conversation and banter. Share helpful information and occasionally have a controversial thread where everyone gets pissed off and then goes to get laid.

I've seen it many times on boards like these and even world history has taught us that trying to fight fire with fire only makes a bigger fire.

Again, it's just a thought. The really cool thing about ECCIE that differs from other sites like it is...it's membership driven in every way. If the membership wants it this way, it'll stay this way.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I'll agree to disagree with you buddy. I don't think you'll get a broader group of people posting ever if all that's happening is another strong group of voices are controlling the conversation. According to your thoughts (and maybe others too) a group of opinionated ladies were controlling the conversations. Now there's a group of opinionated guys are controlling it. So what's the difference? There's a different group of followers but nothing is really new...IMO.
Some of the Subject matter is new... People are discussing things they were not allowed to discuss before.... certainly in far greater detail......and guys that would only whisper in the locker room or PM because of a concern for some WK passing their words on are popping their heads out.....

Quote:
Instead of any one group controlling or overpowering another you should, I don't know, maybe try to co-exist and share in witty conversation and banter. Share helpful information and occasionally have a controversial thread where everyone gets pissed off and then goes to get laid.
I think the scale was far too lopsided on one side for far too long of a time.... We are seeing years of a "kinder gentler you can only do whatever the ladies tell you it's OK to do Austin" atmosphere being challenged here on Eccie because for the first time in those years it's being allowed....

Will the scale tip too far to the male side for a while.....

yeah... maybe.....

But it will even out and you'll probably see some new faces in the mix when it does.....
Quote:
I've seen it many times on boards like these and even world history has taught us that trying to fight fire with fire only makes a bigger fire.

Again, it's just a thought. The really cool thing about ECCIE that differs from other sites like it is...it's membership driven in every way. If the membership wants it this way, it'll stay this way.

LAP
I agree that ECCIE has proven to be a pretty cool place.......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet the melodrama keeps going for another seven pages.

On the bright side, it'll be a sausage fest but there'll still be attention-whores. Close enough for cable television.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:59 PM   #21
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I promise to not feed the trolls.

The problem is where are some of these women going to go when we stop feeding them? (by feeding I mean paying. By trolls I mean the bitchy providers with no business sense)

Taylor I used to like you. Of course that was before you had some WK leak info from the LR to you.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #22
Booth
Valued Poster

I ask all of my suitors to please feed me whenever possible.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

i want to thank the mods and admins that allow us to debate and post how we feel. whether you agree with me, wickedheather, whispers, taylor, etc you have given us the opportunity to express ourselves. this was not possible before.

once again, thank you
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:37 AM   #24
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Obviously there needs to be a blue ribbon panel to investigate the reason behind the failure to form an ad hoc committee in order to censure the utilization review committee for inadequate promotion of the FREAKIN' IGNORE BUTTON.

There.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:27 AM   #25
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I second that...rekcaSxT

I second that, rekcaSxT. I quit feeding the trolls (a few bullish, insensitive female providers who comprise a minority of providers) months ago after several had attacked me in PIE (ASPD's Provider Information Exchange). Providers can also be bullied by other providers. Providers, too, can be trolls. Months ago, I did feel ganged up by some (not all) of my "sister providers" and it was a, "let's attack Angelina" fest. So after that, I shrugged my shoulders and told myself, "no more sound, articulate alerts or posts by me in PIE after this harsh treatment", so I have avoided PIE/the Ladies Power Room altogether. To set the record straight, there are dozens of providers who have always been warm and wonderful toward me and you gentlemen, so I, too, gravitate toward positive providers. I am only referring to a select few who aren't so nice, that's all.

rekcaSxT, you are also correct in that this is indeed a business and some women just don't get it. The non-partisan approach always works best. It is interesting how some of my clients have reported back to me that some of other ladies have openly admitted to them, my clients, over the phone (particularly one lady who has been cruel toward me in the past and showed lack of support when I was kicked down) admitted to my clients that she is trying to emulate my marketing/business model. My clients wouldn't lie, especially when three clients have told me this. I actually thought it was sort of cute, but why me? Tearing me down/not supporting me as a sister provider, only to emulate my marketing/business model? Sounds pretty warped to me.

rekcaSxT, you've always been a great friend and client and I am blessed and appreciate your professionalism, business, friendship and class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
I promise to not feed the trolls.

The problem is where are some of these women going to go when we stop feeding them? (by feeding I mean paying. By trolls I mean the bitchy providers with no business sense)

Taylor I used to like you. Of course that was before you had some WK leak info from the LR to you.
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #26
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, Angelina, if she's trying to emulate your marketing/business model, then perhaps you become a primary competitor for her selected target demographic (the clients who respond to your model).

Tearing you down becomes an additional means to accomplish her goal of expanding her market share.

That part is her emulating Bill Gates' marketing/business model.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #27
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well said, Carl.

Carl,

I must say, you brought a big smile to my face this morning. Your words provide a sound argument with regard to marketing/business model and it does make perfect sense. Competition always makes me sad. It is pure nonsense. A true success in this business is a woman who is in a constant state of reinvention and a successful woman is a woman who is in competition with herself, not others.

It is only natural for women in business to resort to the "dog eat dog" world or way of being. The fact of the matter is, I am in competition with myself and as long as Angelina can keep improving herself, then there are no issues at hand. So many ladies in this hobby are beautiful because they are unique in their own way. I guess in my case, I am so different in my own "Angelina-esque" way that it is almost impossible for her to compete, since she should be in competition with herself, not me. When a woman attempts to tear me down, it only makes me stronger and more ambitious and implies that they are in a weaker state of being.

Great points, Carl. I loooovvvve your avatar. Your avatar, too, always makes me smile

xo

Angelina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Well, Angelina, if she's trying to emulate your marketing/business model, then perhaps you become a primary competitor for her selected target demographic (the clients who respond to your model).

Tearing you down becomes an additional means to accomplish her goal of expanding her market share.

That part is her emulating Bill Gates' marketing/business model.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #28
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Has anyone actually gotten more pussy or better quality pussy since "the shifting of the power"?

I'm all for this witty conversation and I'm not saying anything should change, I'm just wondering why and who cares where the "power" is? LAP
Quote:
LAP
LAP, "The shifting of power"? "One group controlling or overpowering another"?
In all due respect, the idea of anyone or any group posting here, having control or overpowering anyone else.....your kidding right!

Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #29
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
Carl,

I must say, you brought a big smile to my face this morning. Your words provide a sound argument with regard to marketing/business model and it does make perfect sense. Competition always makes me sad. It is pure nonsense. A true success in this business is a woman who is in a constant state of reinvention and a successful woman is a woman who is in competition with herself, not others.

It is only natural for women in business to resort to the "dog eat dog" world or way of being. The fact of the matter is, I am in competition with myself and as long as Angelina can keep improving herself, then there are no issues at hand. So many ladies in this hobby are beautiful because they are unique in their own way. I guess in my case, I am so different in my own "Angelina-esque" way that it is almost impossible for her to compete, since she should be in competition with herself, not me. When a woman attempts to tear me down, it only makes me stronger and more ambitious and implies that they are in a weaker state of being.

Great points, Carl. I loooovvvve your avatar. Your avatar, too, always makes me smile

xo

Angelina

Well put Angelina! I think its cute they try to be like you. You have the right mentality. I don't compete to with anyone but myself, I've found it to be the best competition because I always find myself doing more than I thought I could. Sorry you were attacked. From reading a few of your postings you seem like the type who just minds their own, and is friendly towards others but your doing a good job of just letting it roll off your back. Your a bright girl keep it up!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:49 AM   #30
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mojojo213:

Thank you for your warm response. With regard to emulating my marketing/business model, I believe it might just be one gal in Austin and another girl in San Antonio. One openly admitted to three clients that she is trying to copy me, and another one clearly used the same sentence in one of my ads and within the same exact week chose to do the same look in a photo-shoot, not that it is important, but it is all sort of cute and flattering. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I, too, am sorry that I was attacked by these some of these very women months ago.

You are correct in that I try to keep to myself and read what others write to learn more about the business and the women in this business. Seems like you and I have a lot in common! I try my best to remain non-partisan.

Regards,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post

Well put Angelina! I think its cute they try to be like you. You have the right mentality. I don't compete to with anyone but myself, I've found it to be the best competition because I always find myself doing more than I thought I could. Sorry you were attacked. From reading a few of your postings you seem like the type who just minds their own, and is friendly towards others but your doing a good job of just letting it roll off your back. Your a bright girl keep it up!