Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #16
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
+1

I grow tired of people who complain about what other people don't have, but use their disposable income on things like providers. And in the same paragraph ask for more of other peoples hard earned assets for people who don't even try to better their situations.
If I remember your posts, I bet you're against the hard working undocumented immigrants in this country trying to better their situations.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
If I remember your posts, I bet you're against the hard working undocumented immigrants in this country trying to better their situations.
Reading comprehension 101 much? Where in my statement did I say ANYTHING about illegal immigrants? There are plenty of U.S. citizens who are flat out lazy and looking for a hand-out. BTW there is a huge difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal resident , or resident alien .
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Reading comprehension 101 much? Where in my statement did I say ANYTHING about illegal immigrants? There are plenty of U.S. citizens who are flat out lazy and looking for a hand-out. BTW there is a huge difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal resident , or resident alien .
Very VERY impressive post!

*rolls eyes* @ Charles LOL.

As a LPR of the United states, I know first hand what it takes to become a citizen in this country. It is not a cake walk.
Americans complain about illegals but alot of them are very lazy and like you said traveler, expect handouts. I am disappointed that the dream act did not pass. It would have really changed things for the better. It is very unfortunate but I have hope for the future.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #19
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default it's a necessary and undesirable situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Without them there would be no movement forward. You need the darkness and the light for balance.
Well said !! Helping the homeless is s job for the trained profession. I speak from experience.
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Quote:
You're the one that needs Reading Comprehension 101. I talked about your [previous] posts on this board, and you confirmed my recollection with this post. My point was that hard working undocumented immigrants were just trying to "better themselves," a trait you apparently only like in people who are here legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Very VERY impressive post!

*rolls eyes* @ Charles LOL.

As a LPR of the United states, I know first hand what it takes to become a citizen in this country. It is not a cake walk.
Americans complain about illegals but alot of them are very lazy and like you said traveler, expect handouts. I am disappointed that the dream act did not pass. It would have really changed things for the better. It is very unfortunate but I have hope for the future.
For your information, the Clinton administration stopped most of the federal program benefits to undocumented immigrants. The only benefits they are now legally eligible for is immediate life-saving federally-funded benefits. So, if they are expecting handouts, it shouldn't be from the government. I am also disappointed with the failure of the Dream Act.

I guess in the end, it chaps my hide that people get so upset about undocumented immigrants when all they are trying to do is better their lives and their families.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "Huggy Bear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Frenchy Fuqua was the only I ever saw pull that look off. Of course, that depended upon what fish was inside them on any given Sunday...
If I remember correctly, "Huggy Bear" from the original “Starsky and Hutch” series, also wore clear, platform shoes with goldfish in the heels. – IKR an eclectic mind full of useless trivia.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Egrbvr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I'm tired of the term "civil servants"! With their unions negotiating huge entitlements from state and local governments that can't afford them, but which are run by "officials" who can't be elected without their votes. Shame on is for letting this happen.
Egrbvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #23
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If I remember correctly, "Huggy Bear" from the original “Starsky and Hutch” series, also wore clear, platform shoes with goldfish in the heels. – IKR an eclectic mind full of useless trivia.
I think you're right! I just recall Fuqua doing it first...which may have been where they got the idea.

Fuqua would also swap out the fish to match the outfit....just a man ahead of his time!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Geez and here I thought this would be a thought provoking post lmao. You boys fight more than drama filled women, but it's oh so cute when we get to throw it back at ya he he.

Merry Christmas people, and have some Egg Nog or something...geez.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #25
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one that needs Reading Comprehension 101. I talked about your [previous] posts on this board, and you confirmed my recollection with this post. My point was that hard working undocumented immigrants were just trying to "better themselves," a trait you apparently only like in people who are here legally.

For your information, the Clinton administration stopped most of the federal program benefits to undocumented immigrants. The only benefits they are now legally eligible for is immediate life-saving federally-funded benefits. So, if they are expecting handouts, it shouldn't be from the government. I am also disappointed with the failure of the Dream Act.

I guess in the end, it chaps my hide that people get so upset about undocumented immigrants when all they are trying to do is better their lives and their families.
Geez; blue ink. Reminds me of someone I want to forget.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #26
pjorourke
Valued Poster

London, we are actually half asleep today. When we get cranked up the fur really flies.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #27
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I remember you lol. Still going at it I see. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #28
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Thanks babe! You too.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #29
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Geez London, please don't encourage him (PJ)
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh ok he he. I recall a few names from the other board is all. Was not there long with my big mouth!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women