Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #16
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I actually believed it for about 30 seconds. There is a certain logic to it. I'll bet the Nobel committee would love a do over on Obama's award. I think they assumed he was going to pull out of Iraq and Afganistan quickly, and close Gitmo. The Nobel committee got fooled like a lot of Americans.
The prize isn't awarded for what someone is going to do. It is awarded for what has been done. It looks like the bar was pretty low that year. Not many peace efforts made by anyone.
The credit or blame is squarely on the shoulders of the selection committee.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
We all share the same goals, but what does posting something about a Nobel Peace Prize being taken away from our sitting President have to do with any of those desires? How does it advance the causes we all believe in?

By the way read my latest review. I'm spending about what you spend for one hour of mechanical uninspired sex on two nights a week of non-stop UTR sex. But when she left this morning I was trynagetlaid again and met a cute MILF at Trader Joe's. I don't write reviews for that pussy because ECCIE won't give credit unless contact info is included.

If you would stop spewing anti-government venom from your keyboard and get out a little, you might be pleasantly surprised to find there's lots of cute girls who just need a little help out there. If you drop a ben or two on them every once in a while I don't think it will fuck up Bernanke's economic plan too much.

Gotta go, meeting my new MILF friend at Starbucks for a latte and possible late afternoon tryst. I think she's married to a typical Repugnican who walks around with his boxers in a wad all the time. Easy mark.
Easy, there, Hopingshedoesn'tneedabagoverhe rface, I posted this for one reason. IT WAS FUNNY!!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Easy, there, Hopingshedoesn'tneedabagoverhe rface, I posted this for one reason. IT WAS FUNNY!!
I stopped using bags a long time ago. It's like my Uncle Earl said "You turn 'em upside down and they all look the same."

But I don't pay the ugly ones...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What's truly amusing is your original post has about as much basis in reality as everything you throw up here.
Yeah, and i'm guessing he doesn't get the irony in how even he thought a parody post would seem right in line with all his other stuff.

That's assuming he even realized it was a parody when he posted it. After all, he has been known to not read his own links before posting them on occasion.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I know it is in line with my other posts, which is why I thought it would be funny. I was hoping for stupid reactions. I still got a few, even though Joe revealed my plan. I wonder how long it would have taken the rest of you to figure it out if Joe hadn't posted.

It was still funny.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation No Refunds

Sorry, but there are no refunds or returns for Nobel Peace Prizes.

The committee members should be ashamed for even suggesting such an idiotic thing like it was an item bought at WalMart.

And exactly what is the "rationale" from such an august group for such a radical request from the President of The United States?

Yeah, well, see, Osama Bin Ladin was killed, but (sniff, sniff) he was not captured and brought to trial like a nice criminal!

OBL was brought down swiftly and cleanly in a stark contrast to the fiasco that the Saddam Hussain trial turned out to be.

Are these silly clowns actually whining because they want a repeat of that screaming spectacle?

They should be glad that the world is rid of this dangerous scourge to humanity that was cunning enough to evade capture for over a decade, but now they're whining because he was not brought to trial with maybe a bow on his head?

. . . Give me a fucking break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are right in part, Fast Gunn. People determine their own success. However, Obama is much more like Nixon than any other President. I just hope we get the news out in time, so he is defeated in re-election, rather than having to wait for him to resign in disgrace like Nixon did. Then we'd be stuck with President Biden, and I don't think anyone wants that.

And, hey, Fast Gunn. What do you think about the Nobel committee asking Obama to return his Peace Prize?

http://www.thefinaledition.com/artic...ace-prize.html
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

OMG!

FastGoon, the story was from a parody site. It was a joke! We did a whole other thread on it, didn't you see it?

This is what I was hoping for! LOL! But I didn't think you'd fall for it.

Thanks, FastGoon!

Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
OMG!

FastGoon, the story was from a parody site. It was a joke! We did a whole other thread on it, didn't you see it?

This is what I was hoping for! LOL! But I didn't think you'd fall for it.

Thanks, FastGoon!

Once again, my apologies for ruining your joke. There's no telling how many of the Libs would have fallen for this fake story. Sometimes I forget just how dumb these clowns are. Remember when Big Louise posted the phony Romney quote about winning because he was the white guy. That was no joke; he fell for a parody site. I wonder if these guys know about professional wrestling.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:23 AM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

They got ya, FastGunn. You need to be man enough to admit it.

Take solace, however, in the fact that i'm guessing that if we were to do a full review of all of COG's threads, we'd find that probably 1/3 of them were from articles on parody sites - only nobody, not even he, noticed.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Unemployed Clowns

You fuckers have way too much free time on your hands!

Doesn't anyone of you unemployed clowns have anything even resembling a real job?

So has everyone had a good laugh on me now?

. . . Good, because I think maybe I should smack your sorry asses really hard now and make you cry like little girls!

Old 06-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #26
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You fuckers have way too much free time on your hands!

Doesn't anyone of you unemployed clowns have anything even resembling a real job?

So has everyone had a good laugh on me now?

. . . Good, because I think maybe I should smack your sorry asses really hard now and make you cry like little girls!

Don't feel bad. If I hadn't ruined the joke, all the libs probably would have fallen for it, and you wouldn't be alone.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #27
just4fun17
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

And just think all they asked Bill to do was buy a new blue dress ...
just4fun17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #28
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Last Laugh

Well, go ahead and laugh it up you dorky-ass clowns because you won't get another chance with this cowboy.

In point of fact, some idiots actually did ask for his birth certificate which I could not believe so if they had no shame to stoop to that level, then why not this other lunacy?

I imagined it was at least discussed in a committee, but finally dismissed as not being workable.

But remember, he who laughs last,

. . . Laughs best!

(Watch your asses because you're in my cross-hairs now!)

Old 06-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #29
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

do you know what you get when you google fast cum?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now, be nice to FastGoon. It was funny, and he took the joke well. It shows some class to be caught like that, and react with good humor like FastGoon did. You can be sure that had some of the others been caught, they'd be whining like babies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women