Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2016, 01:18 PM   #16
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayg07 View Post
Rarely do I patronize women with this policy but every now and then I see something I like and just give it a shot. But most of the time I see providers who want to see me. And I'm sure the OP is the same way. I totally agree with you on blacks not wanting to be perceived as black. You have lots of black providers on here claiming their mixed. But this too is them marketing to their target customer.
True.

Like the ladies who say:
Oh I'm Cuban and Black....

Ummm, ok, sing me la bayamesa.
Are you making cotaditos and ropa vieja?
Or are you throwing that black pussy on that dick?
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #17
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Furthermore, what does being well-traveled and knowledgeable
about nationalities have to do with the actual premise here?

I can tell a Cambodian from a Japanese but I never hear either one say,
no I'm not Asian. Smh.

We get it, you don't want to be seen in the like with Black Americans.

Sounds like a personal issue. :/
Old 01-21-2016, 01:25 PM   #18
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

You can dig all day on nationality but it comes down to the basics just like Asians are separated by Vietnamese Thai Chinese Japanese and so on, black people are categorized the same it doesn't matter in most people eyes are blacks that's just the way people look are thing. Some may say it sucks some may say is ignorance I think its both but that's just the reality of it. So can we quit beating a dead horse. And by the way I have met a lot of black girls that are African American born in the US but they claim they are Dominican Caribbean and whole bunch of other things but it's absolutely not true and they just lie so I say just be proud of who you are some people may like Asians some people may like black some people make like whites to each his own and just move on cuz this is all just going to turn into some stupid racist thread.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:27 PM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*2 thumbs up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I think you are assuming what I mean when I say ignorance... Accusations about someone being ignorant can come with many nuanced meanings. When I said "ignorance" I was speaking to the most basic definition: a lack of knowledge, understanding, or education related to a certain topic.

And I don't think you are being combative. In fact, I think your example proves my point about the distinction between race and nationality. To answer your question, I would say you are white, as opposed to making an uneducated and possibly incorrect guess that you were German or Irish...

If someone looks at me and thinks or says that I am Black, they would be correct. And that is how I identify. But my point is, if I wouldn't look at you and guess your specific nationality, what is the purpose of someone else looking at me and saying I am African American. I have a distinct nationality that corresponds to me (as well as my most recent ancestors) being born in an island-country in the Caribbean. Not all Black people who are currently in America are African American. That is the point I was getting across.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #20
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Meh...

My dearest friend in the civvie world is a double degreed african american woman...

My current UTR ATF is a mixed girl with the most beautiful mocha skin. Smart, eloquent, talented.

I see 2 other black girls on occasion...one very smart and also eloquent...one kinda ghetto but damn that pussy is good...

We put too much emphasis on skin tone...everyone...

But i do get the sterotype (one word whixxZy-you should have learned that @ your college).

Point is...be a fucking individual that rises above societies limiters...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #21
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually with regard to "target customer"...

Your "target customer" is someone who is attracted to your looks, reputation, personality (what is said or perceived thru posts and reviews of course).

If you can generally be viewed as black your "target customer" is not a person who doesn't look for black providers. A racist hobbyist isn't going to say "Welp her skin is black, but BOY HOWDY, she said she's half Cuban so I guess I'll over look the fact that her skin is black. Lol!

People will make any excuse to appeal someone who doesn't accept them for what they are and it's pathetic.

If a provider is looking to find likeness in culture because they can accommodate a language barrier or has something culturally to offer (actually has a hot accent), great; but staying your nationality to try to set you apart from something you are viewed as regardless is silly silly silly.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #22
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Lena,

First I'm not responding to be combative but to offer a similar situation to see if you agree.

I am caucasian...with white skin...(i tan in the summer and go pale in the winter...I have blue eyes...

Can you tell from that outward appearance if I am...

German
Welsh
Irish
Scandinavian
Czeckoslovakian
English...

Or...would you just say "hes white"?

Its not ignorance...you just dont know because outward apperances tend to be categorized as what we know...black, white, asian, indian, bandle...etc.

Lack of knowlege based on not knowing individual history?
Yes...
Ignorance?
Not in the context of your meaning.

perfect answer!!
my ethnic make-up is:
German
Swiss
French
Scot
Irish
English
Spanish(from Spain)
and supposedly Choctaw Indian

so how is anyone going guess all of that? they are not so I am just a 'white boy'
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 02:27 PM   #23
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
perfect answer!!
my ethnic make-up is:
German
Swiss
French
Scot
Irish
English
Spanish(from Spain)

so how is anyone going guess all of that? they are not so I am just a 'white boy'
No They can never guessed that but DaM does that make up one hell of a hot man

I myself am a green waffle AKA half Irish half Belgian
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #24
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
perfect answer!!
my ethnic make-up is:
German
Swiss
French
Scot
Irish
English
Spanish(from Spain)

I would have to characterize myself as White Heinz-57 guy because no one can keep track of all the countries we are from on one side of the family and our history on the other side is mixed with no one admitting to which prison ship my ancestors might have traveled.

Doesn't matter much today, we are what we are. Whats important in the hobby is to be polite, respectful and on time (both cumming and leaving).
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:14 PM   #25
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

With the DNA tests done, the AA demographics in Puerto Rico said to be over 20% I would say that he should get his DNA. That distaste for black people maybe hypocritical but that's another thread.

From the providers I asked about this today in the Baltimore/ DC area the majority of the answers were:

A- I have a NAA policy. not because of endowment but because they are not respectful. Safety and respect are important
B- you better be polite, speak English like Lester Holt, and don't even think about trying some JayZ on them. talking ni**er closes their legs faster than a mouse trap.
C- you better have impeccable references from the same quality group as theirs. they don't consider a text, IM, or email. They want to have one of those call off the record. You know, like when you're going to hire a new VP of Marketing and you call his CEO uo and have "the conversation" that never happened. I bet the Chargers made such a call to the Chiefs when they hired Marty Schottenheimer.
D- NO!. Fuck NO, Are you FUCKING crazy?

I guess with the numbers in front of you maybe finding out "you're not German at all" is in your future. I think that the race you don't want to be associated with is what you really are. Refer to "One Drop Rule" and don't forget to let us know how it works out for you.
'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IenSk0tWTb4
Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #26
decoyoctopus88
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

So my good friend from Panama looks just like OJ Simpson. Not kidding. So Would you say he's black or Hispanic? Can he be both? Yes. In fact he is Panamanian of African decent or simply Afro Hispanic or Afro Latino.

So when a lady says no AA (African American). What does that mean? Does it simply mean no blacks (as in NBA) or is blacks from another country (say Panama) ok?

If you are not "attracted" to black guys then I assume you would not be attracted to black guys from another country or people from African decent from another country.

I mean, we are really spiting hairs, OP. There's 3 races and you must fall under one of them, regardless of nationality. Although, I guess you could always say "mixed" like some providers do here to disguise their heritage.

Also, like the long running joke, you could just tell them your Cuban. Maybe that works.
decoyoctopus88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:56 PM   #27
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Look up ralphie may on mixed guys..funny, offensive, and sometimes too true
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:03 PM   #28
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Those DNA tests to determine Ancestry are a lie.
The only DNA test you need to believe is the one that states we are all 95% the same.

With regard to what to do If you're of a different nationality and you're trying to decipher to see girl with an NBA policy, is no you thirsty man, do not go see her.

Have you no pride? Geez.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #29
hardbod55
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I have to say for the most part, this has been quite the thought-provoking and intellectual exercise. Thank you to those who gave intelligent commentary. I will say, however, that nowhere did I complain about providers with NBA policies nor do I care frankly. Also, I never denied my obvious African ancestry or my obvious Hispanic ancestry.
hardbod55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #30
newbieguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardbod55 View Post
I have to say for the most part, this has been quite the thought-provoking and intellectual exercise. Thank you to those who gave intelligent commentary. I will say, however, that nowhere did I complain about providers with NBA policies nor do I care frankly. Also, I never denied my obvious African ancestry or my obvious Hispanic ancestry.
HB, kuddos on the question and on this response. As some have said, race topics\threads are like beating a dead horse. Unfortunately, it's like beating a dead horse because all race threads are generally perceived as being a black guy 1) asking why a provider has a NBA policy or 2) Complaining about providers having a NBA policy. In several (out of the 10s) of race, or more specifically, NBA threads; the OP is sometimes asking a question at a slightly different angle. In no way did this OP appear to be hiding or not proud of his ancestry. Nor did the OP complain. It came across to me as a general question. Now are there any interior feelings he didn't express? who knows? but if his question is taken as posted, then it seems that the responses should stay with the question.

I'm a black hobbyist and typically stay away from these threads. I've been in the hobby for going on a decade now and have heard and seen alot, most of which I learn from and apply to my hobby practice. I did hear an interesting, but not surprising angle, from a provider this week, but that's another topic.

Anyway, just adding my $0.02 to another race thread. For the OP, I think that ladies will generally base there decisions off of skin color if they have a preference in the first place. Most do not have much to go off of when they are making a decision to see a hobbyist or not, so that is the easiest, and unfortunately, only way to filter. Some may get lucky and develop a vibe with a provider, or some other method of establishing a connection, but without that, you are left with general impressions of, just being black.
newbieguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women