Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2018, 10:47 AM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump would have never gotten the Republican nomination if character if character mattered...John Kasich would have won it.

Trump is a character but he has none.

Please quit going to the default Hillary is worse, that is not the subject.

Kasich?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:50 AM   #17
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
All due respect Budman, what does Hillary sucking have to do with the OP. It might have had a lot to due with the Election, strategy, etc. but it doesn't have shit to do with the topic. You guys act like you lost. The GOP has completely lost it sense of decency.

Wrong. You want to criticize the right about whatever was on the OP's list as if you put up a candidate that didn't have all of those issues plus a fuck load more. You want to hold yourselves up as this beacon of righteousness when in reality you selected a fucking horrible candidate. Now you want to make the claim that it doesn't matter because she lost. Thank fucking god. You can bitch about Trump but he is far better for this country than HRC and it was going to be one of the two. Trump won the nomination out of a field of 12 plus. HRC had to cheat to win her nomination from a field of 2. Bitch all you want but I thank god every fucking day that cunt didn't win.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:53 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Wrong. You want to criticize the right about whatever was on the OP's list as if you put up a candidate that didn't have all of those issues plus a fuck load more. You want to hold yourselves up as this beacon of righteousness when in reality you selected a fucking horrible candidate. Now you want to make the claim that it doesn't matter because she lost. Thank fucking god. You can bitch about Trump but he is far better for this country than HRC and it was going to be one of the two. Trump won the nomination out of a field of 12 plus. HRC had to cheat to win her nomination from a field of 2. Bitch all you want but I thank god every fucking day that cunt didn't win.
+1

Quote:
Trump would have never gotten the Republican nomination if character if character mattered...John Kasich would have won it.

Trump is a character but he has none.

Please quit going to the default Hillary is worse, that is not the subject.
Read the cited Salon article. It wasn't Republican character that was in play, it was dim-retard character as represented by hildebeest's and those in the lame-stream media who supported her by hook and by crook. And hildebeest's character was worse, and that's why Trump won. Kasich is a POS Rino like Flake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:18 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you bragging about one crook beating another fir President?

Thats like bragging about Orbit winning the 7th inning stretch Mascot race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Not even close. Prior to the election Trump was not my first choice and I didn't think he would get the nomination. However, anyone from the republican field was 100 percent better than the fucking cunt HRC. Since Trump has been POTUS he has done a great job. If the whining little bitches on the left would just shut the fuck up and get out of his way he could accomplish so many great things for this country. The bottom line is either Trump or Crooked Hillary was going to be the next POTUS. Thank GOD for the outcome.
What do you mean not even close....Trump never would have gotten the GOP nomination if character matterno if ands or buts about thatn
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Kasich?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!
The issue was character
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:24 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="7"]

Read the cited Salon article. It wasn't Republican character that was in play, it was dim-retard character as represented by hildebeest's and those in the lame-stream media who supported her by hook and by crook. And hildebeest's character was worse, and that's why Trump won. Kasich is a POS Rino like Flake.
Trump supporters like a character who has none and they do not know the difference.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:33 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump supporters like a character who has none and they do not know the difference.
Republicans are quite knowledgeable about character, and demonstrated it when they voted for Trump over hildebeest -- unlike dim-retards who voted for the most despicable presidential candidate in U.S. history.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Republicans are quite knowledgeable about character, and demonstrated it when they voted for Trump over hildebeest -- unlike dim-retards who voted for the most despicable presidential candidate in U.S. history.
Two flawed candidates....the only voters who showed any character were the ones who voted for neither of the two.

You're missing the point if you are bragging about voting for either of those
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:07 PM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK she was a bad candidate. What does that have to do with a persons character? Since she was a fucked up cunt in your eyes that give Trump the green light to have no character or value? Good thing he doesn't use the Bible as his guideline or he would be going to Hell
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Question for anyone on the left who would care to answer. You guys seem to question Hillary's character and dislike her. Why?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:17 PM   #26
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

I didn't vote "for" Hillary. I voted "against" trump and his lack of character. At least Hillary would "have" had rock star Bill as an advisor and not the greedy in it for profit and collision trump kids
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:33 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Question for anyone on the left who would care to answer. You guys seem to question Hillary's character and dislike her. Why?
Hillary Clinton is ok in my book. She's done more for this country than everyone on this site combined. It's just old white guys that tried to swift boat her. Same guys trying to convince people that Nancy Pelosi is bad. If people are really paying attention they'd realize the racist Republicans have an issue with ALL women. They only want women to spread their legs and give em some pussy. They try to create these false narratives and equivalencies to make women look bad. But there's not a single woman Republicans have something nice to say about except Melania and what's so ironic about that is that she's a whore.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #28
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was glad she lost. I knew Trump was a beating but I didn't want to listen to 4 years of BS from people like Gowdy, McCarthy, Mitch and crew about HRC. 1 Investigation after another. Like I say I knew Trump is a scumbag but I didn't know he was an UnAmerican scumbag at the level he is. I think that Mueller is "dumbing down" the report to at least preserve a little dignity to the office of President. There is just so much shit there he cant pretend there isn't. Im more shocked by his base than I am him
Old 12-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Clinton Foundation.

They did great work but it was a way to pay political favors. No different than Trumps businesses. Yet the folks who cried about the Clinton Foundation turn a blund eye towards Trump. And will not demand he release his tax returns!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #30
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hillary Clinton is ok in my book. She's done more for this country than everyone on this site combined. It's just old white guys that tried to swift boat her. Same guys trying to convince people that Nancy Pelosi is bad. If people are really paying attention they'd realize the racist Republicans have an issue with ALL women. They only want women to spread their legs and give em some pussy. They try to create these false narratives and equivalencies to make women look bad. But there's not a single woman Republicans have something nice to say about except Melania and what's so ironic about that is that she's a whore.
Thats way more Truth than any Republican could swallow. Whats funny is Melania aint swallowing anymore Trump juice. Their relationship is Stormy if you know what I mean.They fear Nancy Pelosi. Look at the GOP and its female equals. I think they have one other woman, KellyAnne and shes a whore too. Even her husband hates Trump

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women