Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #16
pghrb1
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Tatas - If you do have contact info for some of the girls, maybe you should let them know that their boss is hurting their earning potential and they could do better if they went independent.

For the record, I'm with Steve. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but I do know that a lot of guys would love to see some of those girls but aren't willing to give up personal info to be screened.
pghrb1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:02 AM   #17
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Yeah, the truth is out there. I don't believe much of what tatas posts, but I do know others have dealt with similar bullshit from this guy in the past. That's a fucking fact.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #18
INTREPID
Registered Member

Similar experience with D4U idiot. Threatened to contact my work. I was like go ahead, you are the one that is operating a criminal enterprise.
INTREPID is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:11 AM   #19
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Dames4u did call my work and I had to confront my boss and tell him exactly why he called and gave my boss his name and the reason for his call. Dames4u wanted to get me fired but he failed. I decided to post this because other guys need to know he does abuse personal info which is illegal and can only bring him trouble along with the other trouble he already is in for threatening me. If some of you do not believe me fine, but do not be surprised when he calls your boss or your wife tomorrow without really identifying who he is and why he calls. He just talks shit and advises you be fired. He is a sissy. As I see reading this thread similar experiences have occurred before. Dames4u is the only liar here and I am glad he is gone.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

[QUOTE=pghrb1;1055628426]Tatas - If you do have contact info for some of the girls, maybe you should let them know that their boss is hurting their earning potential and they could do better if they went independent.

While I am aware of the real life names and FB profiles of 3 of his girls, I do not find it appropriate to make them public knowledge because they have nothing to do with their "boss" being an asshole. So I think I will abstain from revealing who they are. I am not the only one that knows this by the way.

I am not sure the reason why these young girls decide to work for/through Dames4u, I also am sure they are aware they can go independent, but by all probability they are not very smart so they stick with him. You have to consider that if they really are 18 - 20 they still blow hot and cold and are unsure of life's directions in general. Also as we have witnessed not once, most girls leave Dames4u only after a few weeks so not a big deal.]
Old 08-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #21
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Tatas is getting me hard!!!!
bolaman1975 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:16 AM   #22
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
While I am aware of the real life names and FB profiles of 3 of his girls, I do not find it appropriate to make them public knowledge because they have nothing to do with their "boss" being an asshole. So I think I will abstain from revealing who they are.
It also might get tatas banned.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #23
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Tats I believe you and I have always liked the way you stuck to who you are and put up with some of the eccie BS and friendly harassment. I think we all know what Dames4u is and I'm sure he has called a lot of peoples work and has had run ins with a lot of his customer's most are unable of afraid to call him out because he has there info.

The clown is now back on INDYS I guess he and PI are going to be the best of friends or maybe PI will sale him INDY'S so dames will have complete control of the Pittsburgh market.

Be ready to give him all of your personnel info
Place of work ,all phone numbers, bank account info and keys to your car. because he is a thief why would you collect info to sale ass only someone who is looking to profit from you.
By the way he is still asking for personal info on Indys. I call the fucker what he is a clown
I heard his ability to get young girls to work for him comes from his other occupation

Dames don't take this as I threat and cry to mods I would never call le on a pimp because I don't want or need your service and I'm a whore monger I love hoes and the people who sale them just happen that you are a scum bag pimp I can't change you but would never turn you in
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:04 AM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I heard his ability to get young girls to work for him comes from his other occupation
Girl scout troop leader?
Hairdresser?
Manicurist?
Chippendales busboy?
Women's soccer coach?
High school sex therapist?
Peeping Tom?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:36 AM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

I also was briefed he might be providing his "young flesh" from his other occupation. That is also being investigated I was told. I don't know much about it right now but I would be timely notified when that happens. Dames4u is only allowed to post ads on indys. As soon as he opens his mouth about anything else he is gone.
Dames4u thought by calling my job he would get me fired. Like I already said he failed and I knew he would fail and even told him but he still tried. He tried just to be nasty and by doing so got himself in more trouble. Authorities are now aware of his harassment due to his call. I personally think dames4u won't stay on indys too long. And Loneshark thanks for the compliment and that dames4u is a complete scumbag goes without saying. Thanks for reminding me that lol.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:54 AM   #26
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I'm surprised PI allowed such a security risk back on his site.

I'm sure tatas experience has made it to the ears of indys members. I hate to say it but I warned people about dames on my first go around with him last year here on eccie
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I also was briefed he might be providing his "young flesh" from his other occupation. That is also being investigated I was told. I don't know much about it right now but I would be timely notified when that happens.

You were "briefed"? By who? Your pal CZ? Is the popo protecting you now? Hmmm...

Tats, we need more drama here. Your little spat with dames pulled in an impressive audience - over 2,000 views in 48 hours, lots of Texans tuning in and placing bets, etc. Too bad it didn't go the full 10 rounds.

Who's up next against the crazy misogynistic Bulgarian webcam slut?

Charlotte Carrington, where are you?

Old 08-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You were "briefed"? By who? Your pal CZ? Is the popo protecting you now? Hmmm...

Tats, we need more drama here. Your little spat with dames pulled in an impressive audience - over 2,000 views in 48 hours, lots of Texans tuning in and placing bets, etc. Too bad it didn't go the full 10 rounds.

Who's up next against the crazy misogynistic Bulgarian webcam slut?

Charlotte Carrington, where are you?

LL FYI since you asked : No, CZ is not protecting me. That is not her job but Dames4u may "screen" one of her "janitors" soon. One of his ex-working girls got janitorially screened not long ago.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:07 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
LL FYI since you asked: No, CZ is not protecting me. That is not her job but Dames4u may "screen" one of her "janitors" soon...
Tats, tats, you're not very bright, are you? Lemme get this straight. You're saying dames tried to out you with your employer, so you're trying to out him with the popo? Whoa. If you complained to LE, you just put yourself on their radar screen too. As obnoxious as dames is, I don't think anyone here wants to see him busted, least of all those who gave out their personal info. This is a hooker board, and you just crossed the line, moron. Read loneshark's post again, especially the last sentence.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:21 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Tats, tats, you're not very bright, are you? Lemme get this straight. You're saying dames tried to out you with your employer, so you're trying to out him with the popo? Whoa. If you complained to LE, you just put yourself on their radar screen too. As obnoxious as dames is, I don't think anyone here wants to see him busted, least of all those who gave out their personal info. This is a hooker board, and you just crossed the line, moron. Read loneshark's post again, especially the last sentence.
LL thank you for the advice/opinion. Don't worry I've taken care of myself. I never said I want to see Dames busted. If it occurs it would be his own fault as everything that happened is. He has only himself to blame.

Enough on dames.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women