Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2022, 12:31 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Senile Biden accomplishments

1. Highest gas prices
2. Worst inflation
3. Open Borders
4. Highest rent prices ever
5. Afghanistan Disaster

If you’re reading this and voted for Senile Biden and you still don’t regret it then you are the American problem.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:05 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

“The Dow falls 880 points as inflation hits 40-year high”

Old 06-13-2022, 11:35 AM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

And I'm sure it would had been called Fake News if Trump were still in office and this had happened, right?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:56 AM   #19
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

You guys do realize that US inflation is right around the median for global inflation? Did Biden make inflation bad everywhere in the world?

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles...ks-51654902581

I’m certainly not a Biden defender. I think he’s a shit president, but this board is becoming overrun with right wing kooks who never leave their echo chamber.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 12:00 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
And I'm sure it would had been called Fake News if Trump were still in office and this had happened, right?
You do realize that when Trump was in office he never implemented the same destructive policies that Senile Biden did which helped cause this disaster, right?

And it would even be worse if Joe Manchin did not save the country by blocking Senile Biden's Build Back Better boondoggle which would have driven inflation even higher
Old 06-13-2022, 12:22 PM   #21
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
You guys do realize that US inflation is right around the median for global inflation? Did Biden make inflation bad everywhere in the world?

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles...ks-51654902581

I’m certainly not a Biden defender. I think he’s a shit president, but this board is becoming overrun with right wing kooks who never leave their echo chamber.

Clearly, the Dems are so powerful that they are able to control the world economy /s

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You do realize that when Trump was in office he never implemented the same destructive policies that Senile Biden did which helped cause this disaster, right?

And it would even be worse if Joe Manchin did not save the country by blocking Senile Biden's Build Back Better boondoggle which would have driven inflation even higher

Right, Trump wouldn't had done anything because he doesn't know what to do. He isn't a world leader, he is a TV celebrity. He'd do nothing then blame it on Chyna or Hillary, or whoever is the monster of the week
Old 06-13-2022, 12:36 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right, Trump wouldn't had done anything because he doesn't know what to do. He isn't a world leader, he is a TV celebrity. He'd do nothing then blame it on Chyna or Hillary, or whoever is the monster of the week
Once again you are living in a delusional world of make believe

We have actual EVIDENCE of how Trump policies impacted the country. They led to:

1. Lowest unemployment in decades
2. Lowest unemployment ever recorded for blacks and Latinos
3. Low inflation
4. US Energy independence resulting in gas prices half what they are today
5. Lower taxes for most American's

Senile Biden got in and destroyed it all - we have the highest inflation in over 40 years and gas prices have more than doubled to the highest level in history

Now your retirement accounts are being crushed as people wake to the fact that Senile Biden's crippling inflation and policies are putting the country into a recession

But you and your cronies go on making excuses for Senile Biden and pretending it wouldn't be different under Trump when the evidence shows otherwise

Policies matter
Old 06-13-2022, 01:43 PM   #23
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

6. The highest death rate of Americans since the Civil War
7. The skyrocketing numbers of unemployment due to COVID... but you aren't blaming this because it only happened in Trump's 4th year?
Old 06-13-2022, 02:06 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
7. The skyrocketing numbers of unemployment due to COVID... but you aren't blaming this because it only happened in Trump's 4th year?
Oh jeez - what happened in Trump's 4th year. I am sure it was nothing unusual. I am sure it wasn't a once in a lifetime pandemic unleashed onto the world by China. No that couldn't have been it

Old 06-13-2022, 02:09 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden in a nutshell

Must Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1536355534290489344

And the senile idiot being ummm senile

https://twitter.com/i/status/1535349927311724546
Old 06-13-2022, 02:26 PM   #26
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh jeez - what happened in Trump's 4th year. I am sure it was nothing unusual. I am sure it wasn't a once in a lifetime pandemic unleashed onto the world by China. No that couldn't have been it

How many times did Trump say that COVID was a hoax and that there was nothing to worry about and that no precautions needed to be made because of it?

A lot. And how many Americans died because of it?
A lot.

Berry can you explain why Trump said COVID was a hoax in early 2020?
I'll wait
Old 06-13-2022, 02:32 PM   #27
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I know you must be young but come on, thats the best defense you got? how do you blame trump for a viral pandemic? lets not blame the Chinese who accidentally, well maybe accidentally unleashed it......... lets not blame the US goverment who funded that project, lets blame trump

furthermore, trump wanted the usa to go back to work long before we did, follow the science pushed for the lockdown not trump and we all know how many times follow the science was wrong, dead wrong. and by the way., if you are going to blame trump, at least get your ammo correct. More americans died since biden was elected than when trump was in......
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 02:32 PM   #28
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TZ6fTYrsE

Can you defend this, Berry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3X1ZfVeBek
Can you explain how Trump did a 180 on things he said about COVID?

Can you explain stupidity, Berry?
Old 06-13-2022, 02:32 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many times did Trump say that COVID was a hoax and that there was nothing to worry about and that no precautions needed to be made because of it?

A lot.

I'll wait
Typical of you to try and change the subject and hijack the thread. This thread is about Inflation, not Covid. Try staying on topic.

And back on topic, the markets are sure taking Senile Biden's inflation well. Don't open up those retirement account statements - Senile Biden just shit all over them

Old 06-13-2022, 02:39 PM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:

A lot.

I'll wait
actually, do you recall when trump wanted to lockdown anyone entering the country from china? would you like to see the videos of all the liberals saying that was being racist?

doesnt matter whether anyone thought it was a hoax or not, it didnt change what happens in a worldwide pandemic junior. In fact, if you follow the science, trump eased regulations and time frames to produce the vaccine in record time, in less than a year when vaccines normally take many more years than that.
chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women