Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2018, 12:32 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Find a new source of memes! Your's SUCK BAD. I'm embarrassed for you and have been for a while. Just trying to help.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:26 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Find a new source of memes! Yours SUCK BAD. I'm embarrassed for you and have been for a while. Just trying to help.
Ditto on that. The dumber the meme, the more he uses it. I don't think he is capable of feeling embarrassment.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:29 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Find a new source of memes! Your's SUCK BAD. I'm embarrassed for you and have been for a while. Just trying to help.

This from the u tube of bleeding white chicks!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ditto on that. The dumber the meme, the more he uses it. I don't think he is capable of feeling embarrassment.
We all should be embarrassed for posting in this shithole of a forum....but we're not so please take a seat and stfu.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #20
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We all should be embarrassed for posting in this shithole of a forum....but we're not so please take a seat and stfu.
Despite your lame-ass statements to the contrary, not all posts in this forum are created equal. Mine generate applause, yours elicit disgust and embarrassment.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #21
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
^^^ Thanks for making my point. A debater with any skills doesn't simply declare a narrative to be false, he exposes its specific falsehoods in detail.

Re-read the editorial I posted in #10 above. It explains in detail how and why the left's hysterical impending fascism narrative is false and unsupported by empirical evidence. You are utterly incapable of refuting those facts, yet you cling desperately to your mindless talking points even after they have been shown to be false and unsubstantiated.

You're a worthless troll, not a debater. As I said, I would have eaten you for breakfast in my high school forensics club.
Your article is correct in that so far our check and balances have slowed trumps aggression but that doesn’t mean he isn’t trying to destroy our rule of law and norms, it doesn’t change the fact that he has activated racism and sexual abuse of women to divide the country, or that he is guilty of colluding with Russia, money laundering and obstruction of justice all in year 1. It also doesn’t excuse his attacks on the free press and our FBI, all of this is classic 3rd world dictator stronghold tactics.

So your article try’s to make trumps aggressions and crimes normal but no president has ever commited so many attacks and crimes so quickly, trump is a danger to our country you can’t sugar coat that.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:25 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...it doesn’t change the fact that... he is guilty of colluding with Russia, money laundering and obstruction of justice all in year 1.
^^^ Again, you make my point that you are incapable of rational debate. The Mueller investigation isn't completed yet. That means Trump hasn't even been ACCUSED of collusion, money laundering or obstruction of justice. Yet you proclaim it to be a FACT that he is GUILTY of all three.

Look, you can suspect Trump to be guilty of anything and everything. That's your opinion. It's not a FACT unless charges are filed, evidence is presented and a judicial proceeding determines guilt (or innocence).

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Old 02-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #23
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
^^^ Again, you make my point that you are incapable of rational debate. The Mueller investigation isn't completed yet. That means Trump hasn't even been ACCUSED of collusion, money laundering or obstruction of justice. Yet you proclaim it to be a FACT that he is GUILTY of all three.

Look, you can suspect Trump to be guilty of anything and everything. That's your opinion. It's not a FACT unless charges are filed, evidence is presented and a judicial proceeding determines guilt (or innocence).

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
I am assuming his guilt based on his own words, with Lester Holt on national television he admitted to firing Comey to stop the Russia investigation, that is obstruction of justice.

Trump had don jr, Jared and Flynn meet with the Russians with the meeting set up as the Russians giving Trump dirt on Hillary to influence the election, he also stood on national tv and said “Russia if your listening get Hillary’s missing emails”, this is collusion.

Trump and money laundering may be the most obvious, he has deep ties into the Russian mafia with real estate transactions on the record for large sums of money on properties worth much less than he transacted, classic money laundering.

Mueller will have evidence of all of these crimes and much more of it I’m sure. The problem is will the republicans care, they seem to put party above country very easily.

The other problem is trump is a president and we as a country don’t like to send one of our presidents to jail or even to convict them, we would rather impeach them and send them home.

If trump were you or I And did these crimes he would already be arrested like Flynn and Manafort.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:13 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your article is correct in that so far our check and balances have slowed trumps aggression but that doesn’t mean he isn’t trying to destroy our rule of law and norms, it doesn’t change the fact that he has activated racism and sexual abuse of women to divide the country, or that he is guilty of colluding with Russia, money laundering and obstruction of justice all in year 1. It also doesn’t excuse his attacks on the free press and our FBI, all of this is classic 3rd world dictator stronghold tactics.

So your article try’s to make trumps aggressions and crimes normal but no president has ever commited so many attacks and crimes so quickly, trump is a danger to our country you can’t sugar coat that.
Mods please merge SiS's Trump is Hilter threads. Thanks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:30 PM   #25
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Does the "perfesser" know what the first three letters of the word assume are? Based on facts revealed by his memo, we can now assume that Mueller will be removed and his indictments overturned based on illegal procurement of evidence. See how that works? Then again you've been predicting Trump's ouster for months. Kind of like Chicken Little.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:45 AM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Kind of like Chicken Little.
more like chicken pooping little
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:25 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
And, you're an idiot.

I haven't noticed an overwhelming increase of dead Jews anywhere, have you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

"For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that, when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress."
Is that what you need t9 see before you allow yourself to co spider the obvious?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Mods please merge SiS's Trump is Hilter threads. Thanks.
You make the call.

Mods, please merge all of SLOBBRIN’S ALT-RIGHT HATE THREADS into one, and lock it please.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:57 AM   #29
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Wait... I thought Bush was Hitler last I checked... and the Tea Party was the new Nazi party. And as for Republican congressmen being the Gestapo, that just tells me how stupid you are. The Geheim Stats Polizei was the German secret police... not a legislative part of the govt. I know it's simply a waste of time speaking to a moron like you but don't you have anything better to do? I mean do you actually have a job?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #30
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Hahahahah......you are a blatant liar, Professor Douche Bag.

In another thread a couple weeks ago, once again, you claimed to post your threads & follow up remarks with the use of a Dictation Device (citing you had NO time to actually write your comments).....however, no device on the planet is going to electronically post the word try's.....it simply doesn't exist in the English language (and yet, in your post, there it is).........the plural of the word try is tries, you illiterate bastard.

Admit it. You've no clue as to how proper grammar and spelling actually works, do you? You're a fraud...a liar....and a complete and thorough Dumb Ass, through and through. A Professor of Stupidity.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women