Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2014, 07:46 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
yes through the democratic process of voting. You reveal how much of a traitor you are with every post. Wish it was you on the battle field fighting for ISIS (your beloved) right now. ;-)
There's also the Constitution to consider, zany, and that's what these officers pledge to honor and obey: not Odumbo in particular. BTW, zany, I did my part fighting al Qaeda in Afghanistan, zany. Your turn, zany.

Quote:
I, _____, having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #17
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
. BTW, zany, I did my part fighting al Qaeda in Afghanistan, zany. Your turn, zany.
If you fought for your country and you've turned out to be the turncoat you are. You're a bigger moron than I ever imagined. Shameful you are. Go hide under a rock turncoat
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:58 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you fought for your country and you've turned out to be the turncoat you are. You're a bigger moron than I ever imagined. Shameful you are. Go hide under a rock turncoat
That's your opinion, zany. But it's ironic that you owe your ability to express your opinion to people like me who fought to defend your right to do so, zany. And here's another FYI for you, zany, the only "rock" I'm "hiding under" is the POTUS YOU helped place in office, zany. Because, zany, when it comes to formulating an intelligent foreign policy, your boy Odumbo is your proverbial "rock", zany.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #19
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's your opinion, zany. But it's ironic that you owe your ability to express your opinion to people like me who fought to defend your right to do so, zany. And here's another FYI for you, zany, the only "rock" I'm "hiding under" is the POTUS YOU helped place in office, zany. Because, zany, when it comes to formulating and intelligent foreign policy, your boy Odumbo is your proverbial "rock", zany.

Remember that the next time you Bash rev Wright who also fought for his country ;-)
Old 09-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Remember that the next time you Bash rev Wright who also fought for his country ;-)
It's not Wright's patriotism that's been in question, zany. Wright is a foul, race-baiting pig who agitates by spouting a distorted version of history, zany.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #21
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's not Wright's patriotism that's been in question, zany. Wright is a foul, race-baiting pig who agitates by spouting a distorted version of history, zany.
LOL talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL Priceless
Old 09-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL Priceless
The fact that you are a lib-retard is a reflection of your poor education and inferior family values, zany. Hence, your opinions stemming from your poor education, as they obviously do, also have little or no value, zany.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #23
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
The fact that you are a lib-retard is a reflection of your poor education and inferior family values, zany. Hence, your opinions stemming from your poor education, as they obviously do, also have little or no value, zany.
Lol. Yes because the uber educated always use big words like lib-tard and they're moral people with family values who posts daily on a hooker message board.

LOL @ I B Hankering. Again talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Old 09-26-2014, 08:32 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
If you fought for the country you damn sure have the right to criticize the leaders ruining it.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:36 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. Yes because the uber educated always use big words like lib-tard and they're moral people with family values who posts daily on a hooker message board.

LOL @ I B Hankering. Again talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Your inability to correctly quote a printed passage underscores your poor education, zany. Plus, zany, why do you imagine -- as YOU post on a SHMB -- that posting in the Political Forum on a SHMB is immoral, zany?
Old 09-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act, IBIdiot.

Even if you couldn't get a job and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no education and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no friends or family that loved you and you had to run away to hide under the wings of the American Eagle, you'd still love your country.

You're a fucking fraud. IBIDIOT. Plain and simple. without ECCIE, you're just a pimply backed fat boy hiding in your mother/wife's root cellar.

The ultimate hillbilly.

Thanks for bringing this to the fore, Zanzibar.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If you fought for the country you damn sure have the right to criticize the leaders ruining it.
So where is that written, lily liver?
Old 09-26-2014, 08:56 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act, IBIdiot.

Even if you couldn't get a job and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no education and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no friends or family that loved you and you had to run away to hide under the wings of the American Eagle, you'd still love your country.

You're a fucking fraud. IBIDIOT. Plain and simple. without ECCIE, you're just a pimply backed fat boy hiding I. Your mother/wife's root cellar.

The ultimate hillbilly.

Thanks for bringing this to the fore, Zanzibar.
Go back and check out which veteran started calling another veteran "dipshit" (BTW, because that was your favorite epithet that's why you earned the title), you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; then put your soiled diaper over your head and inhale deeply, you hypocritical jackass!
Old 09-26-2014, 09:02 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Calling YOU a dipshit isn't a "right" that I earned as a veteran, Corpy. It's a statement of fact.

You are the ORIGINAL Dipshit. Just read the post above. What a dipshit!

The yardstick by which all dipshits sre measured.

That's the fact.

Meanwhile, I find your disrespectful, anti-American diatribes quite disturbing. You need medication and therapy.

Or you need to get the fuck out.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Calling YOU a dipshit isn't a "right" that I earned as a veteran, Corpy. It's a statement of fact.

You are the ORIGINAL Dipshit. Just read the post above. What a dipshit!

The yardstick by which all dipshits sre measured.

That's the fact.

Meanwhile, I find your disrespectful, anti-American diatribes quite disturbing. You need medication and therapy.

Or you need to get the fuck out.
Deflecting doesn't alter the fact that you are the most depraved hypocrite in this forum, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Every fuckin' thing you accuse someone else of doing, you are guilty of doing multiple times, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!!! Exhibit A of your hypocrisy, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Quote:
Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act.
BTW, you won the original and SUBSEQUENT title, and you continue to distinguish yourself as being the genuine and most correct recipient, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women