Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2016, 01:36 PM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, which group do you belong to? I'm guessing gay.
Another member of assup piggy's reacharound crew ? Parttime worker at assup's Austin 'holes ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:43 PM   #17
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Another member of assup piggy's reacharound crew ? Parttime worker at assup's Austin 'holes ?
Bambino Lengua. has a nice ring to it you guys would make a cute couple.

Or maybe Rey Bambino. Lets see Baby tongue or King of the babies.

Maybe I should start a poll.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 04:47 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Voters finally had enough of Obama/Holder tool Angela Corey and threw her out of office. There's probably a position in the DOJ for her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-2884628

How this bitch isn't in jail is beyond me. Remember the IT guy she fired because he found evidence on Trayvon's phone that wasn't turned over to the Defense team? Well it turns out that evidence had been erased from Trayvon's phone AFTER he was dead. This, along with the other shenanigans Corey and the state pulled in the grand jury trial was utterly ridiculous.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ings-attached/

I contend that some of white officer/black thug blood is on her hands also. Hope the bitch chokes to death on a ham sammich and goes straight to hell.

That Sundance is pretty smart. He can spot tyranny a mile away!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:13 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I took a test once where you colored in the dots, and I got a line off, so my answers were misaligned with questions. My answers probably made more sense pertaining to that test than whatever that rant does to this thread. Who cares what other countries do or have. By the way I came from Adam and Eve. Didnt you?
Who cares you say???? Isn't diversity a strength?

Don't the worldwide elites want to shove diversity down everyone's throat?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 09:32 PM   #20
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Who cares you say???? Isn't diversity a strength?

Don't the worldwide elites want to shove diversity down everyone's throat?
Of course I care, but in this thread it has no bearing. I would say it is the weakest strawman arguement I have seen in awhile.

But I am wondering why you say other countries should have more diversity. If they are homogeneous that does no mean they are oppressing anyone. Please explain or better yet start a thread about it. This one is about Judicial injustices in a republican held position.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:59 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Voters finally had enough of Obama/Holder tool Angela Corey and threw her out of office. There's probably a position in the DOJ for her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-2884628

How this bitch isn't in jail is beyond me. Remember the IT guy she fired because he found evidence on Trayvon's phone that wasn't turned over to the Defense team? Well it turns out that evidence had been erased from Trayvon's phone AFTER he was dead. This, along with the other shenanigans Corey and the state pulled in the grand jury trial was utterly ridiculous.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ings-attached/

I contend that some of white officer/black thug blood is on her hands also. Hope the bitch chokes to death on a ham sammich and goes straight to hell.
actually, a turkey sammich is harder to chew.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:18 AM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Of course I care, but in this thread it has no bearing. I would say it is the weakest strawman arguement I have seen in awhile.

But I am wondering why you say other countries should have more diversity. If they are homogeneous that does no mean they are oppressing anyone. Please explain or better yet start a thread about it. This one is about Judicial injustices in a republican held position.
Homogeneous countries are racially out of step with our American values of diversity.

Better still, how about this: If I can't have a racially homogeneous white country, everyone else deserves to get fucked over by the thought police also.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #23
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Homogeneous countries are racially out of step with our American values of diversity.

Better still, how about this: If I can't have a racially homogeneous white country, everyone else deserves to get fucked over by the thought police also.
Here is the problem with what you are saying.

1. You are using the word "Homogeneous" that you quoted from a wiki source. You are manipulating the meaning of the word.

2. You are implying that because you see all the people in China as looking the same to you, that somehow they have eliminated anyone that did not fit the visual mold or something.

3. "Counting 55 different types of Asians who look exactly alike as diversity doesn't count"
I think that is an insult to them. Kinda like saying all black people look alike. I am sure you have said that as well.

4."If I can't have a racially homogeneous white country, everyone else deserves to get fucked"
You are literally saying you are a white supremacist.

What you fail to see is that those "Asians" in China do not see each other as the same. they can tell the difference at a glance. Why don't you ask a few if they think they "all look alike" LOL.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women