Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2022, 12:32 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMoxie View Post
BLM too funny!! I run to the shower... oh shit. Too funny!!! You've made my morning with this... clean your Magic stick.... okhay.
Funny but true story 🙂 more than once too......
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:28 PM   #17
Burgertime
Registered Member

I hate the hard head rubs. Like fingers digging into the scalp TRYING to rip hair out. Do you hate me? Or no pressure massages, as in no idea how to massage. Or Jeans.......why? are you putting up drywall after our massage session?

Upsell or demanding more tip. Rude, you wont see me again. I have one good girl I go to for years who complained the other girl in the shop did this often and indeed, has no return customers. Her hand reached toward me as if I had Smeagols Ring of power to take my $ before I asked for my preferred girl and she got disappointed, no smeagol, no ring.
Burgertime is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 02:58 AM   #18
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

There was a FBSM+ lady I used to see in DC, good service and she was hot but she would play really crappy top-40 muzak. I've had Celine Dion's "my heart will go on" song played on a pan flute stuck in my head for ye... there it goes again!
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 10:46 AM   #19
BigTex6
A Country Boy can Survive

Encounters: 136

Phone is by far worst, Jeez. Just superglue the f@#$ing phone to your hand if you can’t set it down for more than five minutes!

That way you can subtly hold your hand up while I’m banging you instead of having to reach over next to the bed interrupting everything. I know it’s really fucking hard not to text your friends while pretending to be into having intimate relations but damn….

Hygiene second.

All I can say is I always shower before the session even if I showered before I got in my car 15 minutes ago.

I love all the ladies who pay attention to this, they are the best, and most all providers are. It’s rare to have an issue….

Beyond that …..
….having someone knock on freaking door. Yep. Met provider an outside hotel, right in the middle of doggy, someone’s banging on the door…wtf! I thought might be some fucker with a gun, luckily it was just another girl working in the hotel who was her friend who want to borrow outfit but what the…..
Lesson there was put On do not disturb sign every time
BigTex6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 05:48 PM   #20
spear89
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Upselling
spear89 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 07:37 PM   #21
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Pussy smelling like the seafood section of Hong Kong Supermarket!
jzq777 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 07:57 PM   #22
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex6 View Post
Phone is by far worst, Jeez. Just superglue the f@#$ing phone to your hand if you can’t set it down for more than five minutes!

That way you can subtly hold your hand up while I’m banging you instead of having to reach over next to the bed interrupting everything. I know it’s really fucking hard not to text your friends while pretending to be into having intimate relations but damn….
This morning I texted one of my amp regulars for 945am. Arrived 940, still closed saw her car. Guy drops her off at 944 and looks over at me couple spots away; I ignore and go in 946. Have a good session but she had two phone conversations - we lost our clothes and big Mikey is between her thighs from behind standing (kind of hot) and another while churning the butter. Given that she is 27, hot as hell, and consideration is very reasonable for shared nekidness, I’m ok with the phone since she made big Mikey harder than tungsten steel with some ball taint and butter churn action with sensual hot embracing, smooching, and smooshing.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 08:45 PM   #23
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I had a weekly regular that I would usually get the room. Toward the end she was always late, spent half the time on her phone but what really irritated me is she would show up with dirty black feet.
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:22 PM   #24
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Yes. Dirty black feet matter!
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:22 PM   #25
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
The dog locking my legs, backside, in the middle of the session
Lmao the visual
KellyKiss is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 09:04 AM   #26
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

....her laughing at my little pee-pee.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 05:53 PM   #27
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

It drives me nuts when....

She's hot AF. I'm really attracted to her and she's sucking my cock fervently while coming down to lick my balls and continues to stroke my cock while she looks up at me directly in my eyes....

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 05:58 PM   #28
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Ok A. You won the thread!

Although I was going to write about the time my ATF’s golden retriever puppy had diarrhea right in front of the portable floor heater that happened to be on the highest setting.

We were using the space heater to keep us warm as we were completely nekid and I was busy with her beautiful body in standing missionary. She was 25 at the time; she’s short with small B cups and a smile that lights up the room as well as the boom boom. Skin so soft, taut, and a beautiful pussy that is super tight but moves in perfect rhythm with my thrusts, but I digress.

Well the canine defecation, in liquid form, was just at the right angle just behind me as I was balls deep in my beautiful ATF making just about the best sex I’d ever had especially a day or so after the February, 2021 ice storm. It was still cold so we had the space heater on the highest heat and fan setting.

Yep, the shit hit the fan. And that shit just drove me nuts!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:56 AM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaman View Post
It drives me nuts when....

She's hot AF. I'm really attracted to her and she's sucking my cock fervently while coming down to lick my balls and continues to stroke my cock while she looks up at me directly in my eyes....

A'Man
very creative sir! well done..

along those lines...,
when her back door gets as wet as her sopping dripping front door, and booty play sends her predictably into a sorta "epilectic fit", complete with full body spasms and electric shocks she feels down to her toes, with an O that chases eternity..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 10:43 AM   #30
Htownbemer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

When I arrive on time at 3pm. Get. A text to come up at 3:07pm and your fucking timer goes off at 3:30pm. The clock starts when I enter the room!
Htownbemer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women