Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70506
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2021, 02:48 PM   #16
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Tim, we all know you're not running for office, at least until you hire a pr person to pen some error-free copy.

Let me tell you how the hookers I know use RW info to protect themselves.

They look up court records to see if you have a history of violent crime including domestic violence.

They look up your house if you request an outcall to see where they have to go and what they're getting into.

They give it to their BF, GF, Pimpto to file away in case they come up missing.

They check social media to see if you know any of the same people.

Again, if you aren't using a burner phone and a burner email, you're not anonymous. Also, if you don't like someone's verification policies, you can find someone else. The problem is, the best providers tend to screen more than the chicks who would be working the Avenue if it wasn't for the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post
depends if you have anything to lose

family, running for office, etc

so giving a hooker RW info isnt safe
but

again,
how does exposing my info to her help her be "safe"?

is it a "hurt me" and I'll "fuk ur life " threat?
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:36 AM   #17
timmystool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I am trying to think of a really nice way to tell her to go fuck herself: because no one else will - with all of this nonsense.
pretty much
timmystool is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:40 AM   #18
timmystool
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
Again, if you aren't using a burner phone and a burner email, you're not anonymous. Also, if you don't like someone's verification policies, you can find someone else. The problem is, the best providers tend to screen more than the chicks who would be working the Avenue if it wasn't for the internet.
yeah
but I do(use burner phone/.email)

so when I contacted her via p411, she doesnt know much about me? some?

the issue was she had no one to call to confirm(what do they confirm, I have 10+ oks on p411)
oh, you want 3 references? from 3 girls who did not have 3 references from me?
how does that work?

I need a job
you need experience
how do i get experience?
get a job
Old 12-23-2021, 07:18 AM   #19
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There was a nice big fat bust in April two years ago that was an eccie member for many years and had 42 reviews and was very active on the board Some very current FACT.

So when people want your information you don't have to give it .. Go to another provider, Or comply. Because the way that they have things now contact with LEO can be considered a sex offender Offense.

Just like everything else a provider decides how she wants to screen what her donations are and everything else she creates her own policies.
Negotiating or making it like pulling teeth is really undesirable.

It is a known fact that both p411 and eccie can be compromised. All it takes is one person getting in trouble and making a deal. And don't think that it doesn't go both ways. Our safety is just as important as yours. Do what feels comfortable for you.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone
OXOXXX
Savannah Moon
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:01 AM   #20
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Agree^^^^^
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:40 AM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

amen savannahhhhhhh!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #22
queenV
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 545296
My ECCIE Reviews

I see everybody’s point. The hobby can be very nerve racking on both sides. I absolutely hate asking for personal information and once you are verified it is deleted. I can only tell you why I ask for information ( if your on P411 it’s a different verification process) I have been physically hurt pretty bad in the hobby and still suffer from that today.If I had verified the right way I would have known he had a domestic violence charge and would have never seen that person, I’ve even been robbed. I’m sure the gentleman have been through just as scary encounters as well. So I’m only speaking on my experiences.
Trust is a 2 way street here. So I tell gentleman to google me and see all my reviews. They show I can be trusted with the information I ask for. I also advise tjem to always hood a lady before they see her as well and make sure she’s on the main verified sites. I am always willing to help him out with that as well. k

Keeping my personal information discreet is just as important as keeping the gentleman as well ( even though I put myself out there more by showing my face) My RL job definitely wouldn’t approve of the hobby! I hope this helps a little understanding the verification process better.
If only the hobby was legal it would take out SOME of the frightening parts but not all.
Like I said before if anyone ever needs any help shoot me a text or PM and I am more than happy to help anyway o can!
queenV is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 01:18 AM   #23
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As mentioned above it helps us do background checks to make sure you don't have a violent background or that you don't have a tendency to go out and rob places nothing like that. You'd be amazed at what we can tell just off of little keywords. Most of us have info gents don't realize we have simply because there's no logic in spooking you so we keep it to ourselves. I don't need your private info from you, I can get that on my own. So if she's reputable save the head aches & just verify. If she's not reputable well that's just Russian Roulette to begin with
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 10:10 AM   #24
timmystool
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
There was a nice big fat bust in April two years ago that was an eccie member for many years and had 42 reviews and was very active on the board Some very current FACT.

So when people want your information you don't have to give it .. Go to another provider, Or comply. Because the way that they have things now contact with LEO can be considered a sex offender Offense.
well crud
so what info makes you safe?
I dont have much of an issue giving most info, but then you wont give your info:? well, that's odd, right?
plus, if you are a cop then you arent going to NOT give you info., right? a cop will easily give you whatever you want so he can make a bust.
so not wanting to give my RW info is a good thing?
Old 03-19-2022, 11:45 AM   #25
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

. . . there’s also the story of Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, The 3 Pigs, The Tooth Fairy and of course Santa Clause! Tom Clancy made up some nice stories too! Two of my favorite stories are Ivanhoe and Don Quixote. . .!

Or to put another way . . . oh my mother fucking ass!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
They look up court records to see if you have a history of violent crime including domestic violence.

They look up your house if you request an outcall to see where they have to go and what they're getting into.

They give it to their BF, GF, Pimpto to file away in case they come up missing.

They check social media to see if you know any of the same people.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 09:49 PM   #26
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

P411 info matches your DL so p411 girls can check your id when you arrive to prove it matches the p411 account. I think it would be understood if people were inactive from 2020-2022 that it is due to COVID. with 25 p411 okays. If that isn’t good enough verification I move on.
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 10:42 AM   #27
Donkewash
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

All websites or forums could be compromised. That being said I prefer to verify though text. I know there’s still a paper trail but, I feel it’s more secure that sites that someone might target. I don’t see a lot of girls, I’m only going to send my info to women that are well known.
Donkewash is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 10:42 AM   #28
Donkewash
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

All websites or forums could be compromised. That being said I prefer to verify though text. I know there’s still a paper trail but, I feel it’s more secure that sites that someone might target. I don’t see a lot of girls, I’m only going to send my info to women that are well known.
Donkewash is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 03:36 AM   #29
KelseyLee1993
Verified Provider

User ID: 377720
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The way I am everybody can have their own personal opinion. RW info is needed for screening I can't speak for others but I do screen and pretty heavily. Incase anything was to happen or to stop things from happening is what screening is for. I don't accept landlines, bandwidths, internet numbers etc. Because anyone can be behind the screen using any type of pictures. I pay for my apps to screen. What's crazy is that a lot of people think I'm the police. But if you actually think about it what police officer is gonna scare you before you get there they aren't going to ask for what we ask for. They can get it when you arrive. My screening and safety precautions also benefit the ones coming. I think it helps reassure them that I'm safe and actually care about my life. And that I don't intend of offering it up anytime soon. So yes real world info is needed to see me. In my eyes if you can't do as asked your next best option is to stay home.
KelseyLee1993 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 12:26 PM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Lucky View Post
OP makes some valid points. I, myself, have been removed from the hobby for a bit due to tHe COVID impact.

But, I am now thinking of trying to re-enter the hobby and preparing myself for the screening challenges that lie ahead.

Anyway, I get both sides. Everyone needs to feel safe. It’s a balancing act.
Screening goes both ways. The great big caution with the younger ladies is the idea of making use of texting as the sole means of communication. There is a lot that one can tell just by listening to the voice of the lady, or guy.

Some of the best visits have been from ladies that just said "come on over". When I asked them if they screened, their answer was that they did: I was polite with them over the phone, and the way I talked to them was respectful and gentle.

The same goes for the gals, and in everyday life. Just recently I interviewed a well qualified guy. Everything looked good on paper, but when I met him he cursed 4 times during the interview. We can not have that around us. The same with women who are not respectful to guys. It goes both ways.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women