Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161212
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2022, 02:31 PM   #16
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Well today is international trans visibility day so I do find it kind of ironic that you bring this up today. But that being said Unless im dead or drunk off my ass I doubt any suprise will occur in the bedroom and gonna stick anything in my mouth as certainly before I get to that point I will have felt any impending bulges thru clothes, lingerie whatever at which point things stop and dont continue...I wish our Playa was here to explain.
So just to look at a woman Im looking for adams apples, which now can be trimmed down, man hands (thanks seinfeld), body build, or voice.
Does this help ya?

I was not aware of such a holiday. There is one called mlk day that some still don't recognize. But what I would do is just not even go into a situation if I would need to feel a person to know if they had a penis or not. To each it's own though. Thanks for your comment though.
Thug4lyfefucyawife is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 03:02 PM   #17
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley View Post
Do the old “coaches cup check” women won’t flinch. Yes this answer is possibly as foolish as the question, we know you don’t care what gender they are lol!
Won't work with post OP. ( no not Overland Park)
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 07:43 PM   #18
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. Some folks say Megan Thee Stallion and Serena Williams are men which shows how well their radar works. Same probably is true for someone who passes and had gender affirming surgery. To me trans women are women so it doesn't matter to me.
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 08:15 PM   #19
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughiphopfan View Post
I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. Some folks say Megan Thee Stallion and Serena Williams are men which shows how well their radar works. Same probably is true for someone who passes and had gender affirming surgery. To me trans women are women so it doesn't matter to me.
Thank you for your honest comment. There is a lot of hateful speech and tasteless jokes going on nowadays about gender which is unfortunate in this country and world. I have no issues with someone just wanting to live and be who they are. On the subject of knowing who you are dealing with before jumping in, is my concern.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:33 AM   #20
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughiphopfan View Post
kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 01:43 PM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal;1062798723[B
]Well today is international trans visibility day so I do find it kind of ironic that you bring this up today.[/B] But that being said Unless im dead or drunk off my ass I doubt any suprise will occur in the bedroom and gonna stick anything in my mouth as certainly before I get to that point I will have felt any impending bulges thru clothes, lingerie whatever at which point things stop and dont continue...I wish our Playa was here to explain.
So just to look at a woman Im looking for adams apples, which now can be trimmed down, man hands (thanks seinfeld), body build, or voice.
Does this help ya?
What? Wow, are you saying what we think you are saying? That seems to answer what we were wondering!
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 03:47 PM   #22
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
What? Wow, are you saying what we think you are saying? That seems to answer what we were wondering!
Who's We?
You got a mouse in your pocket?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 04:26 PM   #23
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Not sure why pitch posted in private.
The one tranny experience I had several years ago didn't have male parts anymore either.
Was advertising for massage. When I called I got that voice thats kind of like a slightly deeper version of the adenoidal teenage male voice. When I asked if the party on the other end was actually female, they acted hurt and asked " why would you even say that ? I'm 100% female".
I went through with it anyway figuring what the heck, maybe the massage will be decent. Needless to say, between the build of a Detroit Lions linebacker, the fake boobs and the 'Frankenpussy' it wasn't one of my better encounters.
But, it were an education.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:39 PM   #24
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
Not sure why pitch posted in private.
The one tranny experience I had several years ago didn't have male parts anymore either.
Was advertising for massage. When I called I got that voice thats kind of like a slightly deeper version of the adenoidal teenage male voice. When I asked if the party on the other end was actually female, they acted hurt and asked " why would you even say that ? I'm 100% female".
I went through with it anyway figuring what the heck, maybe the massage will be decent. Needless to say, between the build of a Detroit Lions linebacker, the fake boobs and the 'Frankenpussy' it wasn't one of my better encounters.
But, it were an education.

Reading is fundamental. 😀
Old 04-01-2022, 04:58 PM   #25
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife View Post
Reading is fundamental. 😀
Knowing a boy from a girl is fundamental. ( shrug)
Old 04-01-2022, 05:12 PM   #26
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpitchreader View Post

[PRIVATE]correct. There is a provider in this city that will remain nameless that I have had a few conversations with over the phone. In all of those calls there was always an excuse not to offer full service. "I'm on my period." "I have a vaginal infection. " I mean these things could be true. It's not motivation for me to come right over. I mean come on. Who expects someone to want to get their 🌭 sucked after you tell them you have a yeast infection. So I ask her if she has a dick. She replies "I have tits don't I look like a female?" Doesn't prove anything to me ma'am.[PRIVATE]
Old 04-01-2022, 07:03 PM   #27
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:21 PM   #28
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Keeping your privates private is fundamental.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:48 PM   #29
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get to not know whether it was a male or a female and I have a friend who's taking hormones I can still tell the difference in different features but this has been quite entertaining
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 06:36 PM   #30
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
If you can't tell, does it matter ?

list of things " he can't tell" has just gotten a bit longer
By the way, thug, where is that picture?
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women