Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is Wakeup as messy as the hookers he hates?
Yes 20 64.52%
No 11 35.48%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Its your thread, you make the call.
Does it violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in?
I would say it's a mixture, but less about who's the hottest spinner or some other how to get laid question. I was under the impression you felt I was being too rough on Peaches and the topic was more than you felt needed to be taken on. I do not care one way or the other. Your playground; you make the call.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #17
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
It's like Basil Fawlty and the Germans and the war - 'you started it'!!!
THE war was started when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
[They snuck in close through an unnamed new world Hispanic country.]
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I would say it's a mixture, but less about who's the hottest spinner or some other how to get laid question. I was under the impression you felt I was being too rough on Peaches and the topic was more than you felt needed to be taken on. I do not care one way or the other. Your playground; you make the call.

I think you are a big girl and ought to know what topics to take on. I'm not here to give a shit about that or to decide if you are too rough on anyone. I'm only here to make sure the board guidelines are mostly followed. So I'll ask one more time, does this particular thread that you started violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in? If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it?
I thinck I would start posting taint ... but that is just me ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think you are a big girl and ought to know what topics to take on. I'm not here to give a shit about that or to decide if you are too rough on anyone. I'm only here to make sure the board guidelines are mostly followed. So I'll ask one more time, does this particular thread that you started violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in? If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it?
No, it is not off topic. It is my understanding the Sandbox is the place for one-off topics. Obviously I don't think it's too rough either. Do whatever you want to with it. I think what you do with it is between you and whoever put you up to asking the question.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #21
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO I don't give my 'haters' or people that just plain don't like me the time of day... If someone is a drama queen/king or is messy, I let them be messy.. that's their choice but I'm not gonna get involved or get in a pissing match..

Posting specifically about someone makes it look like they're really on your mind or they're able to get under your skin so much that you dedicated an entire thread to them. You should never give your haters that much satisfaction.

I don't try involve myself in mess and if I see someone is trying to start with me or drag my name through the mud, I speak my mind once about it and address it.. After that they're just talking to themselves and I could really care less.... More people should think this way & there would be a lot less drama

Just my .02... Carry on
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
I think what you do with it is between you and whoever put you up to asking the question.
Obviously you don't know me too well, or at all in fact.
I must be incapable of independent thought in your opinion. I see.

And since its an on-topic thread in your opinion....please, do carry on.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #23
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
IMO I don't give my 'haters' or people that just plain don't like me the time of day... If someone is a drama queen/king or is messy, I let them be messy.. that's their choice but I'm not gonna get involved or get in a pissing match..

Posting specifically about someone makes it look like they're really on your mind or they're able to get under your skin so much that you dedicated an entire thread to them. You should never give your haters that much satisfaction.
I just luv, luv, luv my haters! Each and everyone of them have a special place in my heart. That's why I answered this to one of your similar posts in the Houston Sandbox:

Quote:

It has to do with Peaches hating hypocrites more than the whores he hates so very, very much. I'm just pointing out he is what he hates: a hypocrite and messier than whores. It's fun and free entertainment for most because he and those that do his bidding take it so seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I don't try involve myself in mess and if I see someone is trying to start with me or drag my name through the mud, I speak my mind once about it and address it.. After that they're just talking to themselves and I could really care less.... More people should think this way & there would be a lot less drama

Just my .02... Carry on
Then why are you posting on both threads particularly the Houston one? Don't get me wrong, it's fun; I get that.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obviously you don't know me too well, or at all in fact.
I must be incapable of independent thought in your opinion. I see.
That is absolutely not what I said.

Quote:
And since its an on-topic thread in your opinion....please, do carry on.
It remains to be seen what fruit this whole little back and forth shall bear.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

So by a two to one margin Peaches has been voted messier than the whores he hates. Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality.

I’m going skiing for a week. By the time I get back essence’s thread should be closed, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that that mean ole whore Olivia has left your whore-hating whore-monger champion alone.

Happy Thanksgiving all
Old 11-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
So by a two to one margin Peaches has been voted messier than the whores he hates. Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality.

I’m going skiing for a week. By the time I get back essence’s thread should be closed, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that that mean ole whore Olivia has left your whore-hating whore-monger champion alone.

Happy Thanksgiving all
I meant poll should be closed.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality.
Post this kind of stuff in the appropriate forum and I would never have to say a word. Pretty simple really.

Old 11-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #28
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That's how it works here...just sayin'...

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Post this kind of stuff in the appropriate forum and I would never have to say a word. Pretty simple really.
And since we've agreed that it is I fail to see your point, but I've seen no evidence that you or anybody has misunderstood mine. My point being your original post was a warning to anyone that would post on the thread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women