Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453270
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
Maybe because The House and Senate were Democratically controlled at that point. Was also the time when gas first shot up to $4.00 a gallon.

how many bills were passed in congress then signed by Bush ??? without the house and senate stopping vetos with a 2/3rds majotity vote?

he signed them, they're HIS.

and gas hit 5$ a gallon under the Bush admin ... oil went from $24 to $147 a barrel under the Bush admin
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Nope CJ, that won't work as an Obama campgain slogan - tooo long and winded. And not believeable.

"Vote For Me, I Am Not Bush and Somthing About Vetos and Majority Votes And Gas Prices, And A Barrel".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
how many bills were passed in congress then signed by Bush ??? without the house and senate stopping vetos with a 2/3rds majotity vote?

he signed them, they're HIS.

and gas hit 5$ a gallon under the Bush admin ... oil went from $24 to $147 a barrel under the Bush admin
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

from headlines to slogans in one spin ...

could be Obie can win because the right is totally confused
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I know it is difficult for you to keep up with the adults CJ; but again, that isn't a workable campgain slogan for Obama.....

"Ignore the Wealth Destruction That Occurred Under My Watch - Vote For Me, The Other Guy Is Confused"

Quote:
from headlines to slogans in one spin ...

could be Obie can win because the right is totally confused
Old 06-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I know it is difficult for you to keep up with the adults CJ; but again, that isn't a workable campgain slogan for Obama.....

"Ignore the Wealth Destruction That Occurred Under My Watch - Vote For Me, The Other Guy Is Confused"

Im keeping up with your bullshit just fine, youre the one wandering around between headlines and slogans ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Democrats had control in 07. Bush was and had been warning of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac over or at least 17 times.
Social engineering and liberalism is what forced the probelm on us. the banks and lending institutions were doing what they were told to do.

To be sure; I am personally worse off than I was before the Democrats took control and even worse since Obama was elected.
The end result is I am paying less in taxes because I am making less money. My costomer are not willing to take the risk of expanding because of the uncertainty of the cost going forward.
Once we get a stable administration that is not constantly threatening businesses there will be some pent up demand released. It takes a long time to design and build deep water offshore rigs and the oil companies are not willing to risk it to any great extent.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Keep up with the thread CJ; or go sit with the children.

Nope. Not a workable slogan for Obama CJ. Sorry.

Quote:
Im keeping up with your bullshit just fine, youre the one wandering around between headlines and slogans ...

Old 06-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #23
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Seems like this country has been on a decline ever since Nixon's second term. Doesn't matter whether the current prez is Republican or Democrat. Romney is just as lame as Obama. Special interest groups run (ruin) this once great nation.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You might be right; but that doesn't solve the problem of the current White House resident.

But in the absence of an alternative; and nothing but your observation, I say throw Obama and his zombies out. Vote the Tea Party in. Romney is a wet noodle who can be coaxed closer to a Constitutional government by the Tea Party.

Incremental changes is how we got into this mess and short of a revolution (which ain't gonna happen) is how we will get out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Seems like this country has been on a decline ever since Nixon's second term. Doesn't matter whether the current prez is Republican or Democrat. Romney is just as lame as Obama. Special interest groups run (ruin) this once great nation.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Democrats had control in 07. Bush was and had been warning of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac over or at least 17 times.
Social engineering and liberalism is what forced the probelm on us. the banks and lending institutions were doing what they were told to do.

To be sure; I am personally worse off than I was before the Democrats took control and even worse since Obama was elected.
The end result is I am paying less in taxes because I am making less money. My costomer are not willing to take the risk of expanding because of the uncertainty of the cost going forward.
Once we get a stable administration that is not constantly threatening businesses there will be some pent up demand released. It takes a long time to design and build deep water offshore rigs and the oil companies are not willing to risk it to any great extent.

Bush insisted Fannie?Freddie implement 5 million new loans to minority buyers in 2002 .... it was nice of him to warn everyone he fucked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqR15H0gNBU
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #26
matchingmole
Valued Poster

If Romney become president...HE will be the new problem. If the tea party ever gains enough power to become a major party...the special interest groups will have the elected tea partiers in their back pockets too...no matter what the candidate promise.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Sorry; but I don't buy into your pessimism. Civilization has crawled out from under much worse situations and found brigther days ahead. I don't share your views. At least, in the absence of some alternative that you haven't offered. In fact, you seem to be saying life is generally futile and we are all fucked by the system. No matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
If Romney become president...HE will be the new problem. If the tea party ever gains enough power to become a major party...the special interest groups will have the elected tea partiers in their back pockets too...no matter what the candidate promise.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Romneys fiscal proposal to fix the economy will be 25% LARGER than Obamas current proposal ...

makes no difference that its a bigger dick in the ass of the country as long as its RED, just ask the republicans around here
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #29
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Sorry; but I don't buy into your pessimism. Civilization has crawled out from under much worse situations and found brigther days ahead. I don't share your views. At least, in the absence of some alternative that you haven't offered. In fact, you seem to be saying life is generally futile and we are all fucked by the system. No matter what.
Just basing my opinion on what I have seen for over half my life of our politicians. I don't advocate revolution...but possibly that's what it will take to get us out of this quagmire (giggity). Life in general is fine, until politicians screw it up.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Non-violent revolution. Peaceful civil disobedience. That's the only way.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women