Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #16
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #17
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
Here is my side of the story, i live a shitty empty life. I live in a sorry loveless marriage. For many years Ive a workalcoholic. Gave up on me a long time. Ive seen many providers, some as regular some as a one time. I was OK with it. Then I met this wonderful woman that touch my heart, and made me feel I was OK to be happy. My mistake was telling her that. She freaked out and took some misunderstandings and cut me off. I was OK with it, then her friend came and accused me of online stalking, and I took a lot of shit all day long. The sad part is I never got to apologize to her and tell her she doesnt need to worry about anything. The song i put is about me finding life after many years of darkness, knowing that I cant be with her and it will hurt but grateful she woke up that piece of me. Last thing i wanted was to fuck with her way of making a living. That was it. She is spectacular and special in many ways. And I am human, I saw a.wonderful woman, I never so a piece of meet or a collection of holes as some of the man has sescribed women here. So I am human. So if that makes me a creep, well I guess I am ... let the abuse begin ...
You mistook her paid time as genuine affection because you don't have it anywhere else - the rest of us can criticize that all day long but we don't know or live in your personal situation. Live and learn.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:36 PM   #18
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Oy very! The downfalls of offering (or looking for) a GFE provider . . . some folks just can't differentiate.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:25 AM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I do not thinck downtown is a true stalker. He just found a wonderful lady that must have incredible IOP. Could be a simple error on his part. Now there are many ladies on icky that have had to deal with real stalkers that actually get into their private lives.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:48 AM   #20
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I do not thinck downtown is a true stalker. He just found a wonderful lady that must have incredible IOP. Could be a simple error on his part. Now there are many ladies on icky that have had to deal with real stalkers that actually get into their private lives.
The point is that she felt stalked. That is all that matters. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you text/PM and monitors if she logs in/etc. might freak her out. What she does for a living is inherently DANGEROUS.

It is nice to say that he might not be a true stalker, only a human being, etc. but the REALITY is that it takes a boat load of insensitivity not to recognize how a provider might feel, given the dangers that come with the job.

It is not only the intentions that matter. Perceptions matter a lot in this case.

I think he learned his lesson, though.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:05 AM   #21
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
The point is that she felt stalked. That is all that matters. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you text/PM and monitors if she logs in/etc. might freak her out. What she does for a living is inherently DANGEROUS.

It is nice to say that he might not be a true stalker, only a human being, etc. but the REALITY is that it takes a boat load of insensitivity not to recognize how a provider might feel, given the dangers that come with the job.

It is not only the intentions that matter. Perceptions matter a lot in this case.

I think he learned his lesson, though.
+1 thanks LS
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:33 AM   #22
ivoryhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Wanted to see Jackie but now I have to hesitate (READ: SARC). If that vag is so golden that it makes you want to give up all your vices and become a better man, I better stay away.
ivoryhammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #23
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

For cereal op; hate when providers keep lowering their price just to get me to come over when they need their fix. Having a hard time taking my dog to the dog park being blown up so much.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:19 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

All of this time I thought the ladies were paying you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:52 AM   #25
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
Here is my side of the story, i live a shitty empty life. I live in a sorry loveless marriage. For many years Ive a workalcoholic. Gave up on me a long time. Ive seen many providers, some as regular some as a one time. I was OK with it. Then I met this wonderful woman that touch my heart, and made me feel I was OK to be happy. My mistake was telling her that. She freaked out and took some misunderstandings and cut me off. I was OK with it, then her friend came and accused me of online stalking, and I took a lot of shit all day long. The sad part is I never got to apologize to her and tell her she doesnt need to worry about anything. The song i put is about me finding life after many years of darkness, knowing that I cant be with her and it will hurt but grateful she woke up that piece of me. Last thing i wanted was to fuck with her way of making a living. That was it. She is spectacular and special in many ways. And I am human, I saw a.wonderful woman, I never so a piece of meet or a collection of holes as some of the man has sescribed women here. So I am human. So if that makes me a creep, well I guess I am ... let the abuse begin ...
It's easy to think that all providers are just sold out, ice cold bitches with no feelings or empathy for others and that deciding to sling pussy was the last tie they had with humanity. They are true sociopaths and care for nothing.

HOWEVER, there are a great many that are great people. They still have empathy and care about people.They do enjoy their jobs. But a job it is. It's still business.

Passion is not always an illusion. You still need to realize it has to end when your hour is up.

You need to experience a few of the clock watching, up-selling fuckbots on this site who make you feel REALLY slimy about fucking them. That will give you the kick in the ass you need to get out of this "shitty" life slump. Fuck em pay em don't have a second thought ever again about em.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:12 AM   #26
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Yeah. Beat him down in two threads instead of one. Great job!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #27
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Let's recap

Boundaries are crossed when either party can’t discern between being objective & subjective in the hobby. Many have lonely lives and need some type of personal interaction.

Some have lives yet are missing something in that life to feel complete.

Others are just here to fuck & suck or make money.

However,

You are a paycheck
You are a trick
You are one in a million(literally)
You are another John, Trick, Customer
You are next in line
You are not special making you the 1st client of the day. Her day may have ended at 3am and you saw her at 8am. Not much different than seeing her at 8pm after she saw guys all day then washing and holding a bag of frozen peas in her lap to prepare for you..
You are the daddy figure she didn't have
You are the reason she can make her car payment, house payment, obtain Christmas for her kids, put food on her table or whatever vices she partakes in.
You are eventually forgotten
You are Mr Right Now
You are the most important person at that moment, but you are also a blur and forgotten short term memory

You are not her boyfriend
You are not a future boyfriend
You are not a future husband
You are not her savior
You are not the love of her life
You are not her world
You are not Mr Right
You are not her friend, coworker, acquaintance
You are not the reason she will leave her boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, or pimp.
You are NOT going to leave your wife, girlfriend, children, for her.

You will Lose your mind
You will Lose your wife
You will Lose your children
You will Lose your job
You will Lose your family
You will Lose your friends

You will Lose everything

Don't get your feelings hurt if she now rejects you and cuts off all communication. She has her reasons. Move on, She has.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #28
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Let's recap

Boundaries are crossed when either party can’t discern between being objective & subjective in the hobby. Many have lonely lives and need some type of personal interaction.

Some have lives yet are missing something in that life to feel complete.

Others are just here to fuck & suck or make money.

However,

You are a paycheck
You are a trick
You are one in a million(literally)
You are another John, Trick, Customer
You are next in line
You are not special making you the 1st client of the day. Her day may have ended at 3am and you saw her at 8am. Not much different than seeing her at 8pm after she saw guys all day then washing and holding a bag of frozen peas in her lap to prepare for you..
You are the daddy figure she didn't have
You are the reason she can make her car payment, house payment, obtain Christmas for her kids, put food on her table or whatever vices she partakes in.
You are eventually forgotten
You are Mr Right Now
You are the most important person at that moment, but you are also a blur and forgotten short term memory

You are not her boyfriend
You are not a future boyfriend
You are not a future husband
You are not her savior
You are not the love of her life
You are not her world
You are not Mr Right
You are not her friend, coworker, acquaintance
You are not the reason she will leave her boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, or pimp.
You are NOT going to leave your wife, girlfriend, children, for her.

You will Lose your mind
You will Lose your wife
You will Lose your children
You will Lose your job
You will Lose your family
You will Lose your friends

You will Lose everything

Don't get your feelings hurt if she now rejects you and cuts off all communication. She has her reasons. Move on, She has.

Dude, you didn't do a mic drop....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #29
grean
Valued Poster

Also Ladies should be very careful about protecting their RL info just in case a guy with more sinister motives decides to start prying into your life.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:40 PM   #30
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Dude, you didn't do a mic drop....

ok

Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women