Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42530
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Blubba
BANNED

I wouldn't admit to this, if I were you. Something about you obviously turned her stomach when she spied you in the parking lot no doubt.

Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
TexasTom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I hate sitting in the parking lot hearing "just a few more min" and it ends up being 30 min or more. At which time I draw the line.

But I do understand that there are a lot of "no shows" for the ladies so it's a "two way street".
TexasTom is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Interesting responses...I guess I really didn't expect the Providers to "out" themselves here...

OK, hd...I'll stop wearing my Bassmaster cap, sleeveless t-shirt, overalls and duck boots to appointments...you think that was the problem?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #19
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

LOW SELF ESTEEM?? ** FLAKY?? ** PARANOID?? **

What is this crap?!!
Go back to the stipper pole if you can't hang......LOL.

If she didnt think she was "good enough" why is she in this hobby?

If she thought you were "fugly" TOO effen bad! Deal with it, we all do!

If she doesn't like sex, or is scared of it...plainly state YMMV!

If she thinks she can't meet the bar in services, looks...go work at Walmart and quit wasting peoples hard earned time!

As a provider, I believe she should offer some sort of darn good explanation, and a "make up" visit for these types of behaviors.
There is too much competition in DFW to for you guys to tolerate this crap.
The only time I've ever had to cancel, or postpone I've ALWAYS offered a nicely discounted visit...and those times are rare.

I think you guys have waaaaaaay more patience then I would, in your shoes...LOL...especially if I was all revved up to get some action that day!

Maybe the girl needed another cup of coffee, or a new job! LOL

just sayin'....
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #20
Echeck
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

hmm, didn't think you would ran into this situation before. I guess it good to keep in mind it can happen.
Echeck is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #21
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

to the OP am sorry that happen to you,It should have been known far before anything was set. I know some ladies do not see gets that have much presence on the broads because they think they know everything an expect so much because they are who they are( which is crazy). Not every gent is like that just not everyone knows that Happy Hunting Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #22
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
LOW SELF ESTEEM?? ** FLAKY?? ** PARANOID?? **

What is this crap?!!
Go back to the stipper pole if you can't hang......LOL.

If she didnt think she was "good enough" why is she in this hobby?

If she thought you were "fugly" TOO effen bad! Deal with it, we all do!

If she doesn't like sex, or is scared of it...plainly state YMMV!

If she thinks she can't meet the bar in services, looks...go work at Walmart and quit wasting peoples hard earned time!

As a provider, I believe she should offer some sort of darn good explanation, and a "make up" visit for these types of behaviors.
There is too much competition in DFW to for you guys to tolerate this crap.
The only time I've ever had to cancel, or postpone I've ALWAYS offered a nicely discounted visit...and those times are rare.

I think you guys have waaaaaaay more patience then I would, in your shoes...LOL...especially if I was all revved up to get some action that day!

Maybe the girl needed another cup of coffee, or a new job! LOL

just sayin'....
YOWZA is all i can say!!!!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #23
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Happened to me twice

In call as you describe.

Outcall, at the appointed time, after confirming, and stating she was close and 5 minutes away, NCNS.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #24
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yeah, I do have strong opinions sometimes. Im friggin' Italian! LOL

It's crazy...and sad.

I hear this type of thing ALLL the time while cuddletalk post BCD with some of my friends/clients.

90% of you guys never post it, unless someone else does FIRST.
Then, all of the "me too's" come out of the woodwork. LOL

I bet if more of you guys posted these types of incidences, well, first off, we'd have to create a forum JUST for that! LOL.
I bet it would help others from wasting their time with possible NS/Cold Feet providers.

ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #25
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There have been a few that I wish wouldn't have answered the door or gotten lost on the way.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #26
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

The thing is IP, this girl was around for a while, was very popular and damn HOTT (like you)...

Think I'll start posting less, Safire Sweet. Sure don't wanna scare you ladies!
(Fuck it, I like posting here...)
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #27
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well, IP, most guys probably figure "Damn... this sucks. Well, I don't feel like bitching." And then someone posts one of these threads and it's one-up time! And if there is one thing guys like more than beautiful women, it is one upping contest around the topic of beautiful women.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #28
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Happened to me once... and only once.

Well reviewed and seen youngin who was part of a group of well known and reviewed providers one of which is still around. You think the parking lot is bad... try getting into the apartment, naked and dripping fresh out of the shower you took to freshen up.... to walk into the bedroom and get the "I can't... blah blah. You're too big... blah blah. But i'll take half your money if you wanna talk." Silly lil girl... if I wanted to talk I wouldn't be butt ass naked with a raging boner (well no longer raging at that point) and I haven't broke a spinner yet. But hey.. its her call. Better to not do it then to pay for a terrible lay. The timing was piss poor though since the time to do that was upon walking in.

I wasn't all that polite as I put my clothes on and left... Dialed a standby on the way home though and made a detour and anger/grudge fucked her instead which she enjoyed Even more so when she got twice her usual rate that I dropped on her which is what the youngin would have received and laughed about the silliness of youth in the hobby.

I reviewed both sessions on the old board and surprisingly little WK'ing about the situation. It was not a total loss... I got what I wanted/needed at the time, another provider got a little windfall and I learned to ask certain questions BEFORE even booking. Happy to say there has not been a repeat of that situation.

So yeah it sucks... but it could have been a lot worse

BTW.. I can't remember the spinners name, but I still remember the standby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post

I bet if more of you guys posted these types of incidences, well, first off, we'd have to create a forum JUST for that! LOL.
I bet it would help others from wasting their time with possible NS/Cold Feet providers.

Yep.. a few reasons why you don't see more of em.

The nearly automatic WK'ing or shooting of the messenger that happens.
The nearly automatic Dramafest that insues when a guy mentions it here.
Most guys would probably be ill served posting that right after the fact since their choice of language, tone etc would contribute to the above.
In some cases, depending on the particulars, they would be less than willing to discuss it. I have no shame.. so I posted mine but I can see why others in a similar situation would have avoided it as a number of PM's I received after my review indicated.

I think more should though.... so I agree with you on that 100%. This board is about information for the hobbyist but that gets lost in the rush to garner favor, avoid being blacklisted etc.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #29
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

This happened to me 03/11 Sunday. I prefer mature older ladies, 40 + simply because we have more in common and are more likely to be compatiable. Like EW said, women are emotional creatures and obviously she was one of them. This was our first experience together and I could see she was nervous. I consider myself a seasoned veteran. It was 45 min-1 hr. into our scheduled 3 hr. appointment when I was daty, fiv, fio, she said she was new to the "daty" thing & she wasnt comfortable with "69" at all. Lil' Ze was getting there but having some troubles, but when she said that he went limp like I just took a cold shower. I was very understanding, I said if your nervous and are not comfortable, the chemistry isnt there, why proceed ? We came to a mutual agreement, $ for our time, she had her reasons, I had mine. She was afraid I was going to blast her & post a negative review, not me.. We just didnt click & I sensed it in the first 30 mins. while trying to make the best of it. She was actually doing me a favor cause in all honesty she didnt look anything like the photos in her showcase. No names to protect the innocent. I dont mind telling my experience cause I want a mature lady who's going to be 100% into it... Suck me, fuck me, take my money, kick my fat ass out the door, and go to Kohls for some new threds... I guess this is a calling for all mature sexy ladies who like daty, hit me up!
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

Once at the door of the hotel room. I think because I have a short haircut that could be misconstrued as LE. She was in there because I could hear the tv. Just never answered the door. The second time never answered the phone as I sat in the parking lot. Maybe because my car was white. Maybe something else. Who really knows?

Anyone in sales will tell you how much they appreciate the truth, regardless of what it actually is. And any reason (too ugly, too old, too big) given is a breath of fresh air. Bullshit and disrespect suck.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women