Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyone2be View Post

She still advertises and gets reviewed from time to time. I have not and will not ever try to contact her again. The only reason I asked this question is because it all seemed very good for both of us. But, it all ended like that. I just wondered if others have experienced this. Thanks for your input.
Why didn't you say she still sees others, in your first post? That changes everything.

I saw a Chick regularly for 2 years, then I let some time pass, before trying again. Then my number was blocked. I imagine she left the hobby, but who cares why? She was a nice peice of ass for 2 years, but life goes on. I couldn't tell you her name now, if you gave me $1,000 to do so. We both moved on.

Your situation is different, but yet it's not. She moved on, past you. You have not moved past her.

She got what she wanted from you, and apparently wants nothing more. Put a bow on your past, and forget about her.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:19 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

unless your get it from her, you will never know why she blocked you.
and even if you get it from her directly, you have no idea if she is spinning a yarn or telling the truth.

just come up w/ any of a million ideas and satisfy your curious mind w/ that.
then let it go and just remember the deliteful times you spent with her.

seriously, let it go.
i suggest reading the story about the zen master, the zen student, the old woman, & the creek.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 02:18 PM   #18
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

Oh, one of the dangers of the hobby: The Soul Tie.

Break free my friend. Been there done that with a Russian in Costa Rica. Look ahead, not back. It's healthier that way.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #19
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Uhhm... yeah... dude.

Providers go thru many phases .... off and on ... off and on ... throughout their career.

It happens.
* She may have had an epiphany .... and decided to find religion.
* Her family or friends might have discovered her occupation.
* She decided to pursue a stable relationship
* Perhaps she is just to messed up to follow thru with appointment right now

Whatever the case.... shit happens.
I applaud that you are concerned about her (or are you)?, and maybe she will come back around at some point.
You can't spend your time contemplating why she didn't respond to you.

You SURE there is no emotional connection? If so, get rid of it!

We gals tend to go in and out of the hobby now and again just because life throws new challenges from time to time.

Don't take it personal ... and definitely don't over analyze it.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #20
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Take your ego and emotions out of the game. There’s no place for them here. That being said, welcome to the club. It happens to all of us if you stick around long enough. There’s an infinite number of reasons of why we get ghosted, or why we chose to stop seeing some one.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 04:54 PM   #21
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Uhhm... yeah... dude.

Providers go thru many phases .... off and on ... off and on ... throughout their career.

It happens.

I applaud that you are concerned about her (or are you)?, and maybe she will come back around at some point.

We gals tend to go in and out of the hobby now and again just because life throws new challenges from time to time.

Thanks for the response. It's honestly no emotional connection. I just was curious if this is common.

She is still a provider and post ads often. If she had stopped being a provider, it would be evident why she was no longer seeing me.

I guess I understand why people think this is an odd question. But, if you are getting great service from a vendor of any kind and all parties benefited and then that vendor stopped taking your order with no reason given, you would move to another vendor but at least wonder why for a minute.

I got some private messages from others that have experienced this. Thanks again for the responses.
theonlyone2be is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:08 PM   #22
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I suspect either she felt herself getting too close or felt you were getting too close. Enjoy the memories and move onto the next lovely lady. Theres a ton out here for you to meet.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I know how you feel. But I've been doing this for nearly 40 years now, and it happens.

I always try to be a good customer. Show up on time. Don't cancel. Bathe before I come, or bathe when I get there (sometimes both). And it can be puzzling. I mostly wan

t to make sure that I didn't somehow inadvertently cause some offense, though I'm pretty sure I didn't. But after it happens a few times, you just learn not to wonder too much and move on. Unlike some, I don't think that there's anything worrysome about a bit of currisosity, but we're all wired differently. But that's just the way it goes. The suggestions you have from the gals on here are all plausible. Maybe she got the feels; maybe she has a RW relationship; maybe she finally realized you remind her of her 9th grade geography teacher that she hated. Maybe she ate a bad oyster after she saw you and thought you made her sick. Speculating more than a few minutes will drive you crazy..
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:38 PM   #24
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Uhhm... yeah... dude.

It happens.

Very true. This has happened to me MANY times, I've lost 4 really great ladies that I used to see frequently.

It taught me a lesson - when you find someone you really gel with, and enjoy each other - see her as OFTEN AS YOU CAN, as it stings a bit when they leave abruptly, without notification, even to great clients. Be prepared for this, regardless of how great of a relationship you think you may have had - you may be <ghosted> if she leaves abruptly.

And even when they return, it can be a bit different than before. I've had a few come back, the reunions can be different for many reasons. (stories too long to post here)
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 05:43 AM   #25
2on1Lover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

From those providors I have seen 20 plus times, only one left for no explanation and kept working. I have had 2 leave because they fell in love and/or retired
2on1Lover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 05:52 AM   #26
2on1Lover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Didn't finish the preceding message, accidently sent. The two that left our arrangement gave me a good reason, true or not. However, putting the shoe on the other foot, I have abruptly ended way more (10 ish) arrangements without notice or explanation. So I guess I deserved what I got. I have found out the best way get past an unexpected cessation of visitation is to do a doubles with two of the hottest providors in the area. Yeahhhh babeeee!!
2on1Lover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:20 PM   #27
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

NEVER depend on one or two providers for your hobbying. Sure, having an ATF is great, but if something happens (and it always does), then you have plenty of backup, not to mention, there are so many providers out there, not to mention the new ones that start all the time, that if you saw a different couple of them a week, by the time you got back around to seeing the first one again, you would be several decades older!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 03:37 PM   #28
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NEVER GIVE UP ON A PAST GIRL--hang onto her phone number--give her a few months break from you then--try to phone or text her again in the future--woman often change their mind about not wanting to see a past client--whatever life circumstance caused her to not want to see you may change in the future....
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 11:19 AM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer View Post
... It taught me a lesson - when you find someone you really gel with, and enjoy each other - see her as OFTEN AS YOU CAN, ...
BE HERE NOW - experience each encounter as it WILL change/end.
cos NOTHING IS PERMANENT.

the sooner you learn that, the better you will be able to adapt to any change anywhere in your life, not just in this crazy sub-culture.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #30
DHR2623
Registered Member

Dude - she is a provider and not your girlfriend. Don't get it twisted
DHR2623 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women