Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2021, 03:13 PM   #16
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I finished the week on Eccie without getting a PM from a moderator 😂😂
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:05 PM   #17
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I finished the week on Eccie without getting a PM from a moderator 😂😂
Proud to hear that, cause you don't normally post things that deserve a warning. Keep up the good work!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:11 PM   #18
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Proud to hear that, cause you don't normally post things that deserve a warning. Keep up the good work!
Some people can't handle the truth or get butt hurt and I get a reminder to play nice. Thanks Tuck!
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 05:23 AM   #19
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

How to Stay Positive in a Negative World

You don't need to look far to find negativity these days. Scroll the headlines or turn on your TV and you could quickly come to the conclusion that we live in a dark and angry place.
But you can change that -- both your belief about the world, and the world itself.
Part of my purpose, I believe, involves contributing positively to the world. I want to be remembered for making a positive difference, therefore I strive to live that legacy now, every day, with every interaction. Do I always succeed? Probably not. But I hold this aim high and give it my best.
If you could use a boost of positivity in your work and life, consider one of these ideas:
1. Surround yourself with positive people.
Who in your life seems to glow with positivity? Who inspires, uplifts, and challenges you to up your game? Consciously build a network of people who motivate you to be your best, then spend ample time with them. Be that source of light for others, too.
2. Watch your vocabulary.
I once heard that Mother Teresa declined participation in an anti-war rally. When asked why, she replied that she did not want to give any attention to war, but she'd gladly participate in a pro-peace rally. Pay attention to your words. They can help you heal relationships, mend broken hearts, reach astounding goals, and craft a beautiful vision for your work and life.
3. Infuse yourself with positivity.
Putting poor quality gas in your car will not help it run at peak performance. Similarly, how you fuel yourself will determine your experience as well. Read inspiring books, download helpful podcasts, watch encouraging movies, follow positive people on social media. Share acts of kindness at staff meetings. Create a physical environment of positivity, too: post fun quotes on your bathroom mirror or put a light-hearted comic on your office door, for example.
4. Focus on what you can control.
So much is out of our hands, isn't it? Focusing on that, however, can leave you feeling depleted and helpless. Determine what you can control and put your energy there. For example, you can control your responses, actions, words, and thoughts; you can, as Gandhi sagely advised, be the change you wish to see in the world. You have more power than you realize, and when you keep your focus there, that power expands.
5. Look for the good.
Have you ever decided to purchase a certain kind of car, then suddenly you see that car everywhere? We tend to find what we focus on: If you believe things are awful, you'll find evidence to support that belief; if you believe life is a gift, you'll find evidence to support that. Mr. Rogers reminded us of this opportunity even in times of tragedy: "My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people that are helping.'" Look for positivity.
6. Examine your daily routine.
How do you start your mornings? How do you close out each day? How might you bring positivity into the activities you do regularly? One of my coaching clients uses her commute to send silent blessings to other drivers; another reflects on gratitudes every evening as she brushes her teeth. Shine positivity into your already-established routines.
7. Choose to be positive.
What? Can it be as simple as a choice? Like most things in life, positivity is a decision we can make in every moment. Set affirming boundaries in your work and life. Take action to support growth and joy. Begin the habit of pausing and thoughtfully choosing your response to situations rather than mindlessly reacting.
Perhaps most importantly, despite the title of this article, don't think of this as a negative world. Yes, negative events occur; people inflict harm, make poor choices, cause pain. But this is also a beautiful world filled with promise, opportunity, kindness, generosity, and love. Take note of the random acts of kindness and how often they go viral. Pay attention to the small groups of people making significant positive change in their communities. Look for examples of helpfulness and contribution throughout the course of your days.
Continue to feed that positive world -- like Einstein said, living as though everything is a miracle -- and watch life transform accordingly.
Happy Monday
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:19 AM   #20
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

What a great message. Thank you
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:48 AM   #21
hogfan4201
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A post like this is a great example of why this is a better forum with you contributing. Admittedly I am a newbie and don’t know of the history, strife, quarrels, etc nor have I had the chance to interact with you or anyone from PDH given that I don’t live in NWA, but overall the world is awash in negativity so positivity is a welcome change and appreciated
hogfan4201 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:34 AM   #22
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

What a great post. You seem to have a great life attitude
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 10:41 AM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Everyone needs some Laurenspencer in their lives.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 11:01 AM   #24
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Everyone needs some Laurenspencer in their lives.
Yes they dooo
She's another great lady ❤️
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 12:05 PM   #25
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thanks hope you continue, I really enjoy your comits
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 12:54 PM   #26
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this post, Lauren! Very inspiring.

Sometimes it’s hard to stay on track and remember to be positive. Life has a way of beating us down sometimes.

But you’re right, it is a choice.

You cannot control what happens to you… But you can decide how you will react to it.

Hugs!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 06:32 AM   #27
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Good morning lovelies , I am truly happy that you guys enjoyed this . I love to help others understand how important it is to take care of our mental and physical health . Without one the other does not thrive . In todays society we are all so busy sometimes its hard to make time to do anything for ourselves . I will in future post be going into self care and time management and how important theses are as well . With a few small changes it can make a huge impact on daily life
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:34 AM   #28
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Thanks Lauren
Seeing Zen a couple months back was some me time
Next me time is in a couple weeks and you know what that means
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:22 PM   #29
jakez
Premium Access