Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You lost all credibility on your third sentence. You think the only reason for question is hate or opposition to Obama, the only reason! Do you understand just how mentally ill you are? You do not have the ability to entertain any other reason at all! It is amazing and saddening.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Like I give a fuck what you think about my credibility. And your third sentence is well crafted, I might add.

I think we all know how you and your pals feel about the newly reelected Sheriff.

So cut the bullshit and show us how you ripped GWB over terrorist attacks on American diplomatic missions.

Im waiting, dipshit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #18
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
actually acp, The acts of terrorism listed by OP are acts of terrorism that just might have been prevented with adequate security.

I am sticking with the subject of the thread. You howlers can't seem to put shit in perspective.

The shit that's been leveled by "patriots" like you against the President of the USA is shameful and demeaning to us all. You are blind to the facts. Blind to history. and probably ugly too.
Well you can never have to much security. But did anyone from the past incidents request additional security forces, and if so were they denied? Iam far from blind to the facts that are out there and I know enough about history to know this incident will go down in history. I might add you can't possibly give a rats ass about this country or anyone in it. You spew insults here every chance you get, which by the way is certainly an idication you must be one ugly motherfucker.Oh one more thing Bush isn't the reason for Obama's problems it's Obama himself. The next time you get an urge to call someone a Dipshit or an Idiot just stand in front of the mirror and recite it over and over again ya might get an idea of what everyone in here has been trying to get through to your double cranium skull for a long time.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #19
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yessup you are exactly the type of person that I described in my earlier post. There are others that are guilty too, but you are by far the most offensive, and IMHO, gutless coward on this board. You contribute nothing but hate, impudence and belligerence. You have been called out and I will wager quite a large sum of money that your only response to this is a profanity laced tirade that proves my point about your inability of keeping your emotions in check and conducting a civilized and coherent debate. If you are able to turn the leaf maybe, just maybe, your discourse will not fall upon deaf ears. But until you change your tactics and behavior your rants will garner the respect they deserve, none at all!!! Good luck, I hope you can be a positive contributor to these all too important issues.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #20
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

PS, a person who uses profanity to the extreme is substituting foul language for something he/she lacks to articulate that has any intellectual bearing. My advice is to heed this age old adage and you may be taken more seriously. Until you reach that point however, your rants will be taken for what they are, the ravings of an over emotional, undisciplined zealot.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
No information? You mean just not the information that supports your fantasy version of the events, right? And, I'm waiting for your outrage over the other deaths at American embassies. Oh, yeah...that was during a Republican administration. Never mind.
It's Odumbo's "fantasy version" of events that is being challenged, Little Timmy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Dear Malcolm,

To give you an historical perspective of my presence on this board -- my discourse was nothing but logical, evidenced based discussion for the longest time. Then came the Teabaggers and their abject hatred for all things American.

It was no longer worth the effort to research a debate topic with an opponent unwilling to present anything remotely equivalent to the time and effort I put into making my point and unwilling to budge on a single point, regardless of being proven wrong.

so I made the decision to fight fire with feces.

IF you can't handle that, you pontificating dipshit, I suggest you either grow some thicker skin, get into this game or simple go fuck yourself with a major appliance.

You got it, pussy?
Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #23
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Just what I expected. Thanks for taking the bait and proving my point. Have a nice day.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, Malcolm, as long as people agree with Assup, he is rational and logical. Since he can't handle disagreement, he resorts to playground taunts and "homo" epithets. By his own admission, he is a "master debater".

Actually, Malcolm, you nailed his personality. He won't see this. He has me on ignore. LOL!

Btw, I've never seen a rational and/or logical post by our Master Debater, Assup.

<<<Assup // COG>>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #25
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

As I said in my first post, it is incredulous how brave people are when they do not have to face real world consequences.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Isn't it pretty dangerous to shit on fires?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm1357 View Post
Just what I expected. Thanks for taking the bait and proving my point. Have a nice day.
I would hate to disappoint you! Your "bait" was so well laid that I stumbled right into it.

I recommend you do some historical reading before you cast aspersions.

And while you're at it, why not stick your reading lamp up your ass!

(Just can't help myself. I blame Bush!)
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

I look forward to Malcom addressing IB.

we'll see, eh.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Like I said in an earlier post; there are a lot of guilty parties to all the mud slinging. Everyone has a right to express their point of view, but profanity-laced, belligerent and anatomically impossible suggestions just make the poster(s) look ridiculous and highlight the fact that they really don't have much of any substance to add to the discussion.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm1357 View Post
Like I said in an earlier post; there are a lot of guilty parties to all the mud slinging. Everyone has a right to express their point of view, but profanity-laced, belligerent and anatomically impossible suggestions just make the poster(s) look ridiculous and highlight the fact that they really don't have much of any substance to add to the discussion.

youve just described IB

if you find the aforementioned content offensive, the author of the post shouldnt be of any consequence..

you laid down your own guantlet, run it without hypocrisy ...... or not.

I look forward to either.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women