Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #16
Wolf73115
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

Obama secret identity = Brewster The Rooster

Whitey was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young pullets, along with ten roosters, whose job it was to fertilize the eggs.
Whitey kept records, and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of Whitey's time, so Whitey got a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so Whitey could tell from a distance which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.
Whitey's favorite rooster was old Brewster, and a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning, Whitey noticed old Brewster's bell hadn't rung at all! Whitey went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.
But to Whitey's amazement, Brewster had his bell in his beak so that it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job, and stroll on to the next one.
Whitey was so proud of Brewster that he entered him in the county fair, and Brewster became an overnight sensation among the judges.
The result... The judges not only awarded Brewster the No Bell Piece Prize, but they also gave him the Pulletsurprise, as well.
Clearly, Brewster is a Democrat. Who else could figure out how to win two of the most politically biased awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them?
Wolf73115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so shut down the government then bitch about the economy .... oh yeah, better move your stock portfolio to cash if you have one

The right has said nothing about shutting down the govt., there is no need to start making things up. The house will send it to the Senate then they or Obama will be the ones to shut down the govt or not.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Here's your ass, again, CBJ7. No need to thank me.

Now try to understand what you are talking about before you regurgitate what the Obamatron sends you. It really makes you sound stupid.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post
The right has said nothing about shutting down the govt., there is no need to start making things up. The house will send it to the Senate then they or Obama will be the ones to shut down the govt or not.

The House is playing political hot potato, and as hot potato goes, the last man with the potato is fucked ...... he house sends a bill to the senate, the senate rewrites the bill and hands it back to the house 30 minutes before midnight on the last day of the deadline ... house republicans are fucked.. because they are as dumb as you are
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Now try to understand what you are talking about before you regurgitate what the Obamatron sends you. It really makes you sound stupid.

so Mr economics professor, in all your wisdom inform everyone how a government shutdown benefits the economy ... what effect does it have the global economy ??
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #21
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
The House is playing political hot potato, and as hot potato goes, the last man with the potato is fucked ...... he house sends a bill to the senate, the senate rewrites the bill and hands it back to the house 30 minutes before midnight on the last day of the deadline ... house republicans are fucked.. because they are as dumb as you are
Not when you take into consideration the unpopularity of Obama care. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama signed it if it made it to his desk. I have a feeling he would like to take the easy way out before this whole thing blows up in the Dem's face.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

riiiiiiiiiiiight

that'll happen

when people in hell get a glass of icewater
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

well Mr economics are you a pussy or a worn out senile cricket chirpin' son of a bitch?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
well Mr economics are you a pussy or a worn out senile cricket chirpin' son of a bitch?
You got your ass handed to you by me. Nothing is going to change that. Now you are trying to change the subject in order to regain some kind of credibility, which you never really had.

Figure it out yourself, chump. And once you have figured it out for yourself, realize that the odds are that you are wrong, so the opposite result from your reasoning is likely correct.

Enjoy the project!

Chump.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:11 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You got your ass handed to you by me. Nothing is going to change that. Now you are trying to change the subject in order to regain some kind of credibility, which you never really had.

Figure it out yourself, chump. And once you have figured it out for yourself, realize that the odds are that you are wrong, so the opposite result from your reasoning is likely correct.

Enjoy the project!

Chump.

Chump ? look who is chirping.... There coming to take you away
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:41 AM   #26
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If Obama would prioritize the spending to the government functions that are mandatory, a failure to pass the increase in the debt ceiling would be a pain but not a disaster. We all know based on his actions with the sequester that he will not act responsibly and will cause as much disruption as possible. In spite of that reality I want them to make a stand. If not now - when? There is always an excuse to avoid doing what is right.

As for Obama saying that an increase in the debt ceiling does not increase the debt he is an idiot. If the debt ceiling is not increased then Congress has to pass a budget that fits the limitations. The only reason they can keep squandering money is because they do not have a limit. This is not money already spent it is money that they have committed to spend. They can change the commitments.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Enjoy the project!

Chump.

that's what I thought, you cant answer the question so you say you handed me my ass

a wise man once said ...YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women