Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70763
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Wasn't intended to be a snob. Kimber is a nice Weapon, No Doubt. My son has one, its OK. Sometimes gets finicky regardless if its factory, reload or hand load. Needs to much attention when you run a large number of projectiles thru it and makes wrist hurt. Can then pick up Wilson and just keep on toss'n brass. To me Wilson is a much better balance, less recoil, easier to control after many firings and damn It looks sexy as hell with "Death on Call" inscribed on the Slide.

I have a Sig that just as beautiful as the Kimber that could careless whats in the chamber, it just rolls. (hell the Navy Seals seem to like them)

Now to admit sometimes it ain't all about beauty or price. (Kinda like some these crazy fuckers look for dates round here) I also have a high point 40 cal that is ugly as hell, (nick name is Big Ugly Fucker) (goggle high point) that is heavy as a brick, could be used as a trot line weight, likes to ride in 4 wheeler cargo bin but that damn thing shoot every time, regardless of what's in it. Cost me a whooping $169.00 + Tax + background check. Could of splurged for the .45 at $179.00 but was short on cash that day.

Check out Wilsoncombat.com. You might find a new friend. (Just be prepared as was told its a 2+ year waiting List) One would look real nice on that new deck. Hell the (big ugly fucker) would look nice, as long as you stood by it.

And BTW, you know I wouldn't steer you wrong. Remember, I'm the one who introduced you to ? ? I think it was on ASPD you thanked Me? Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
My Kimber is a beautiful gun. Stop being a big snob, Sonoman.

I just bought the Governor yesterday, btw. I'll be going to the range one day this week to try it out!
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
...And BTW, you know I wouldn't steer you wrong. Remember, I'm the one who introduced you to ? ? I think it was on ASPD you thanked Me? Right?
I remember like it was yesterday. I'm flattered that you do, too.

BOB has been missing in action for quite some time now, sadly. I think he was accidentally left behind on one of my hobby adventures.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #18
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Looks like you bought it with the Crimson Trace Laser Grips.

Don't know that you'll need a laser at the distance that this pistol is designed to engage a "Target".

But if it make you feel more confident/comfortable with the pistol, then it was money well spent!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

All my guns have CT laser grips (with the exception of the shotgun, of course.)

I'm fairly new to shooting, and the lasers do improve my accuracy quite a bit.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #20
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

Even more so than for aiming, the laser instantly gets the attention of a would-be assailant. :-)
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #21
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
All my guns have CT laser grips (with the exception of the shotgun, of course.)

I'm fairly new to shooting, and the lasers do improve my accuracy quite a bit.
Even with an experienced shooter, laser sights are helpful when you get old and your eyesight ain't what it used to be.

I like the Governor, waiting to see how you like it after shooting it, may see about trading my Judge for one.

I still don't understand why a friend (Sonoman) would advise you to sell the Kimber and wait 2+ years for a Wilson. You would really miss your Kimber.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgorilla View Post
Even more so than for aiming, the laser instantly gets the attention of a would-be assailant. :-)
Exactly. I think their slogan sums it up best!

Has anyone tried their new green lasers? I was told that you can't see the origin of the green laser in a dark room.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/products/type/green-lasers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (51.0 KB, 35 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I'd personally like to see a photo of Ginger in Daisy Dukes with the Kimber on her hip. Mmmmmmmm
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #24
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I have never had the pleasure of Ms. Ginger's company but note to self: If I ever do, don't forget to leave the envelope.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayDude View Post
I'd personally like to see a photo of Ginger in Daisy Dukes with the Kimber on her hip. Mmmmmmmm
Give me about a month worth of chicken breast & TreadClimber, and I may just indulge your fantasy!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #26
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Give me about a month worth of chicken breast & TreadClimber, and I may just indulge your fantasy!
Daisy Dukes, the Kimber, high heels, and that football jersey.

Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
Sonoman
Valued Poster

She doesn't have to sale it. I just suggested she trade it. She would still have it until they built the Wilson. Better yet, just buy the Wilson and keep the Kimber. When the Wilson comes in and she shoots it, see which one gets put in the cabinet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
Even with an experienced shooter, laser sights are helpful when you get old and your eyesight ain't what it used to be.

I like the Governor, waiting to see how you like it after shooting it, may see about trading my Judge for one.

I still don't understand why a friend (Sonoman) would advise you to sell the Kimber and wait 2+ years for a Wilson. You would really miss your Kimber.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #28
Sonoman
Valued Poster

I will ask my brother about seeing the Green laser orgin. He has had one on his Ruger for quite some time. I do know one advantage is you can see the Green laser in daylight/sunlight. The human eye sees greens easier than red. The optimum color is blue. High res medical equipment and some computer monitors and Televisions are adjusted to the blue tint side. The Red laser is near if not impossible to see during the day. I don't use a laser as I can still see....

Quote:
Exactly. I think their slogan sums it up best!

Has anyone tried their new green lasers? I was told that you can't see the origin of the green laser in a dark room.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/products/type/green-lasers
Old 06-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #29
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

As for Wilson pistols, I have a dealer locally that is an authorized distributor -- he usually has several in stock. Most of them have my drool on the handles, but they should still function. :-)

I looked at a Kimber a while back, went with a Ruger SR1911 instead. Great looking, shooting, and feeling gun. Just fit my hand a little better, which is a big factor in accuracy. (I hunt the occasional whitetail or wild pig with my pistols...)
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #30
Sonoman
Valued Poster

We'll see there ya go. No lines, No waiting....come on Ginger get on over and get that Wilson.

I made my self a rule several years ago, deer has to be pistol range or 300 + yards. Killing a deer with a Pistol is down right awesome. Pigs get 22 mag between the eyes. And both are damn good eat'n.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgorilla View Post
As for Wilson pistols, I have a dealer locally that is an authorized distributor -- he usually has several in stock. Most of them have my drool on the handles, but they should still function. :-)

I looked at a Kimber a while back, went with a Ruger SR1911 instead. Great looking, shooting, and feeling gun. Just fit my hand a little better, which is a big factor in accuracy. (I hunt the occasional whitetail or wild pig with my pistols...)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women