Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2016, 10:56 AM   #16
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...hining-bts.cnn
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:59 AM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
whether or not the main stream polls are correct in their results and methodology there remains the following 2 things:

the hellary campaign wanted an oversampling of dimocrat voters to affect the election and thereby discourage conservatives and their turnout in a continuing dimocrat fraudulent manner

and the pollsters have complied
I hope that is true and Trump pulls off a surprise victory.

I'm not very optimistic about it, though.

The only good thing about this election is that we Republicans could probably find a considerably better candidate in 4 years and possibly win it back.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:43 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
whether or not the main stream polls are correct in their results and methodology there remains the following 2 things:

the hellary campaign wanted an oversampling of dimocrat voters to affect the election and thereby discourage conservatives and their turnout in a continuing dimocrat fraudulent manner

There is always an excuse. The polls are rigged. The election is rigged.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There is always an excuse. The polls are rigged. The election is rigged.
no its not an excuse, how can it be an excuse? an excuse of what? an excuse the hellary campaign wanted dimocrats oversampled and they are being oversampled?

those two things happened and are happening

if its proper methodology so be it, but it remains, the hellary campaign wanted it to happen and it happens
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:01 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I hope that is true and Trump pulls off a surprise victory.

I'm not very optimistic about it, though.

The only good thing about this election is that we Republicans could probably find a considerably better candidate in 4 years and possibly win it back.
DSK my gripe with the party is we(GOP) knew in 2008 that no DEM was going to contest Obama in 2012, so we had 4 years to prepare for Obama- that backfired because the GOP figured let's not do anything to make Obama look bad and we win in 2012.
Now everyone knew that Hillary was going to run in 2016 and overwhelmingly be the nominee- so the GOP had 8 years to groom a candidate. We had 19 candidates and the best we got is Trump???? I can name easily 10 candidates of the 19 that could have easily defeated Clinton and we feed Clinton Trump???? The gOP strategy failed yet again- it's becoming a broken record of how we keep screwing up and there's a pretty good darn chance the DEMS will win some senate seats.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:02 PM   #21
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
no its not an excuse, how can it be an excuse? and excuse of what? an excuse the hellary campaign wanted dimocrats oversampled and they are being oversampled?

if its proper methodology so be it, but it remains, the hellary campaign wanted it to happen and it happens
I think speed racer was being sarcastic in his comment.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:18 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I think speed racer was being sarcastic in his comment.
for it to be sarcastic, there would be a less than sincere agreement or some satirical overstatement

as in "oh, yeah, sure"

it wasn't sarcasm

remedial literary and rhetorical device classes needed?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
no its not an excuse, how can it be an excuse? an excuse of what? an excuse the hellary campaign wanted dimocrats oversampled and they are being oversampled?

Can you prove that Democrats were over-sampled in any of the national polls? And I was not being sarcastic in my post. Republicans are behind in the national polls so tnevergaveitathought says he polls are rigged. Donald Trump in all likelihood will lose the election so he says the voting must be rigged. Al Gore, who I voted against, lost the election in 2000 by a handful of votes and to the best of my knowledge never mentioned "voter fraud".
Old 10-24-2016, 04:12 PM   #24
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
DSK my gripe with the party is we(GOP) knew in 2008 that no DEM was going to contest Obama in 2012, so we had 4 years to prepare for Obama- that backfired because the GOP figured let's not do anything to make Obama look bad and we win in 2012.
Now everyone knew that Hillary was going to run in 2016 and overwhelmingly be the nominee- so the GOP had 8 years to groom a candidate. We had 19 candidates and the best we got is Trump???? I can name easily 10 candidates of the 19 that could have easily defeated Clinton and we feed Clinton Trump???? The gOP strategy failed yet again- it's becoming a broken record of how we keep screwing up and there's a pretty good darn chance the DEMS will win some senate seats.
The GOP didn't give us Trump, the people voted for him.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:49 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rump-just-yet/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:19 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

that was according to the John Podesta emails on getting the pollsters to oversample their data.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that was according to the John Podesta emails on getting the pollsters to oversample their data.
I'd like to see those emails. If you take a large enough sample and the poll is conducted RANDOMLY, there should be no "oversampling" of any group of voters.

Example - if you are conducting a poll in a state where the breakdown of registered voters is 40% dems/35% repubs/25% independents - then a large enough RANDOM sample will yield this same breakdown or a very close approximation. Again, the key is to make sure those polled are selected RANDOMLY.

It should be an easy matter to see if any group is "oversampled" in a poll - just compare the breakdown of those polled with the actual percentages of registered voters.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:29 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

As have the sheepople of trump. Because that's what the uneducated do. They comply with the loudest voice.
If you can be talked out of voting by polls no one believes anyway, you've double downed on becoming a Carthaginian.

Just ask Sun Tzu.

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."

"If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him."

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand."

And look!

The bitches brought their own salt.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:25 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Republicans don't need a better candidate, they need to be a better party. The people have spoken. The Republican "business as usual" is over. If the Establishment steps back in, the party will die. And it should. The former Republican Party was no better than the Democrats. They would routinely say the things the base wanted to hear, and then vote the Establishment line when in office. Well, they got caught. The people want a different party. An anti-establishment party. The old guard has got to go.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:22 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I'd like to see those emails. If you take a large enough sample and the poll is conducted RANDOMLY, there should be no "oversampling" of any group of voters.

Example - if you are conducting a poll in a state where the breakdown of registered voters is 40% dems/35% repubs/25% independents - then a large enough RANDOM sample will yield this same breakdown or a very close approximation. Again, the key is to make sure those polled are selected RANDOMLY.

It should be an easy matter to see if any group is "oversampled" in a poll - just compare the breakdown of those polled with the actual percentages of registered voters.
I agree totally.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women