Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162355
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want a guy to have as good a fucking time as I am having!!wooohooo let's ride hard & talk dirty baby!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:43 PM   #17
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb66 View Post
Give it to me straight!
I want my clients to treat me the same way they want to be treated.

Don't show up drunk or if you have been drink and/or doing drugs. I will refuse the session for both our safety. I won't pull a gun, but I will tie you up and walk away until you're straight. BTW, I don't clock watch but I also expect for all the full hours to count.

Be clean in body, breathe, and min....okay maybe not mind! Please don't smoke right before you come in. I'm allergic and it can have an affect on the service. Like those long slow passionate kisses and tight snuggles? Don't smoke prior to a session with me.

Want to find out about the things the reviews talk about, not going there if you smell (even if you don't realize it). I am more than willing to start a shower for you. If I really like you, I might even join you.

Please try not to be so nervous you shake the entire session. I'm going to wonder if you're jonesing for a fix and need to see a dr. I promise you have nothing to fear. I'm the one who has to prove myself, I'm the provider remember. It is my responsibility to make it worth the trip for you. You have nothing to prove. You're already fabulous in my eyes.

If you are under 30 please tell me before you book and show up. I really don't need that surprise to mentally over come. If I'm literally old enough to be your mom, I deserve a warning and you better be George Strait hot looking.

Remember for this experience to e fantastic, you have to communicate with me. This means letting me know what I'm doing right and how to change it to make it better. Just like you want to know. Encouragement is a sure fire way to help me maintain the eager to please attitude.

Never make me ask for green. If you try to walk out, you might get tackled and that's never fun. If you knew the layout in my living room, you would know why.

Have fun without going to the vulgar name calling. You do that I can guarantee the session is over.

Last but not least and definitely most import....

IF YOU BOOK A SESSION SHOW UP! Don't NSNC or short notice cancel. I doubt you'll get a second chance to do it again.

It may seem like we make a ton of money, and we do to a point. Until you start deducting expenses...Nails, Toes, hair, makeup, laundry, clothes, transportation, supplies, hotel rooms, advertising, Internet, cell phone, rent, etc... If my month is 45-50 appt hrs average...I spend 1/3 on business expenses, 1/3 on personal needs, and the other 1/3 goes into retirement. When you cost me an appt, I have to book two to replace it.

No matter what, just be honest, have fun, and stay safe.

Does that help? This is a business for me. I don't need it, but I sure like the outcome.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #18
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Since I'm paying for TIME and not activities.....

Cut out most of it for brevity's sake, but , yeah, you nailed it.
Depending on the relationship with the girl, I tolerate or might even enjoy a little leeway with some of those, but, yeah, I'm not your gay guy BFF that you can dish to.
We're both on the clock here.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #19
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
I want my clients to treat me the same way they want to be treated.
I want to hear more about the fairy tale... That's more fun!

Good post.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:41 PM   #20
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
I hear RR is very good in the sack. I have yet to find out personally tho.
Well, I have to get my ass in gear to get to Tulsa and catch you first Jayded_Angel before I can set up doubles with you and RoxanneReynolds. I'm not sure I would survive the experience, but I would damn sure die happy!
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:58 PM   #21
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
I want to hear more about the fairy tale... That's more fun!

Good post.
The fairy tale: All LEO pay triple the regular donations 10x a day everyday for being a pain for so many years and leave us all alone. The client never makes me stop licking lollipop and my jaw never grows tired.

The shopping fairy pays for everything my clients likes on me and all sessions are donation free (since LEO is paying triple).

The client never has issues and time goes on for hours. I have to actually schedule a break for myself.

There is no fear of bad things happening so cover companies go out of business. Wives drop their husbands off for therapy sessions and go shopping while they wait.

Every client is a Romeo type and spoils the providers and every provider never says no.

Clients receive PTO because of therapeutic effect seeing a provider has. Insurance covers it as a preventative care cost with no deductible.

HEY I SAID FAIRY TALE!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:31 PM   #22
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Given I haven't seen a bunch of providers yet, but out of the 10 or so I have seen not one of them has given me any direction as far as if I'm doing something right or wrong. I like to please just as much as be pleased. An example would be if I'm giving oral I'd like to be told if I'm doing it the way she likes it or not. Now maybe the reason I've never been told is I'm doing it right but I've always wondered. Yeah obviously if she O's than I did something right. I'm younger than most in this hobby so I figure I still have some learning to do and if I'm not told what I could be doing better than how will I be able to give the best experience possible.
Wildman14 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:18 AM   #23
MarandaMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 333851
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman14 View Post
Given I haven't seen a bunch of providers yet, but out of the 10 or so I have seen not one of them has given me any direction as far as if I'm doing something right or wrong. I like to please just as much as be pleased. An example would be if I'm giving oral I'd like to be told if I'm doing it the way she likes it or not. Now maybe the reason I've never been told is I'm doing it right but I've always wondered. Yeah obviously if she O's than I did something right. I'm younger than most in this hobby so I figure I still have some learning to do and if I'm not told what I could be doing better than how will I be able to give the best experience possible.
I'm not afraid to tell the gentlemen how I like it I expect the same from him too!I'm pretty vocal when it comes to what feels good and if you're hitting the right spot! At the same time though , I love it when guys tell me what feels good, where it feels the best and what feels the best. How are we suppose to improve without those kinds of words of wisdom??
MarandaMarie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:39 PM   #24
Cancun
Registered Member

I love your response.
Cancun is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:40 AM   #25
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jack pretty much nailed it. I know when I walk thru any door to meet any date I put my best foot forward I aim to please him to his hearts content. I do not discriminate, all my guys get the very best! If I'm having a bad day at home, I put it to the side for 30/60 minutes or whatever, and I make it all about him. He should be your king for an hour and only him, those calls will still be there waiting, they didn't just get un-horny lol. And just as much as I respect him and his wants and desires, I also expect a mutual respect in return. I don't appreciate a guy feeling that just because he gave you the donation means that he bought you and you are his to treat any way he wishes. We're all adults here, I hope lol, we all know why we're here, don't treat a lady less than human just cause you feel she owes you that. A real verified provider does not have to see you, she's got plenty of great men around that know how to treat a woman. One of my guys apologized to me recently for being so old. I took his hand gave him a kiss and a hug and told him I chose to be here. Honestly, i generally like to see older gentleman more so than the young ones due to so many respect issues. So I guess for me it's all about respect for both parties. Ladies respect the time that these men donated for and guys just know that we are more than what we seem.
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #26
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
Jack pretty much nailed it. I know when I walk thru any door to meet any date I put my best foot forward I aim to please him to his hearts content. I do not discriminate, all my guys get the very best! If I'm having a bad day at home, I put it to the side for 30/60 minutes or whatever, and I make it all about him. He should be your king for an hour and only him, those calls will still be there waiting, they didn't just get un-horny lol. And just as much as I respect him and his wants and desires, I also expect a mutual respect in return. I don't appreciate a guy feeling that just because he gave you the donation means that he bought you and you are his to treat any way he wishes. We're all adults here, I hope lol, we all know why we're here, don't treat a lady less than human just cause you feel she owes you that. A real verified provider does not have to see you, she's got plenty of great men around that know how to treat a woman. One of my guys apologized to me recently for being so old. I took his hand gave him a kiss and a hug and told him I chose to be here. Honestly, i generally like to see older gentleman more so than the young ones due to so many respect issues. So I guess for me it's all about respect for both parties. Ladies respect the time that these men donated for and guys just know that we are more than what we seem.

I love this response!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:06 PM   #27
Lamb66
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Thank you Tosh and Gemma! That's the kind of stuff that helps me to be a better client.
Lamb66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women