Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
So sorry, I literally thought I heard him say that.. again, didn't mean to give you die hard Repubs a heart attack..lmao

well, never give up on a worthy cause ...

keep trying !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If he had promised to save Obamacare, they would have cheered. God help us if Romney is so spineless he's going to flip on this issue.
So his first flip doesn't count?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's the last flip that has me worried, Doofie. Who knows what side he will land on.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's the last flip that has me worried, Doofie. Who knows what side he will land on.

there was never anything to worry about in the first place, mitt has proven hes on the side of healthcare ... he doesnt have any wiggle room.

damned if he does, damned if he doesnt.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We (the Good Guys) will have to hold his feet to the fire on his promise to repeal that monstrosity.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

have at it ... a ton of attention in that direction should give his campaign a real boost!

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Two-thirds of the people oppose Obamacare. He better pay attention. And did you notice, there was more bipartisan support in the House for the repeal of Obamacare than there was for its passage? Interesting. It's a winning issue for Romney, if he doesn't screw it up.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Two-thirds of the people oppose Obamacare.
Nope.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . polls have changed, but opposition still runs strong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...plan-1130.html

Thanks, Doofie.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #25
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Come on guys, still on the Romney train? Believing in politicians is like believing in fairy tales. And don't ask me for the solution, there is NO solution. I already said that in another thread. At this point, it's every man for himself. Americans don't want this country to succeed as they keep voting for the same people that have screwed up the country.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That was a solid appearance by Romney at the NAALCP convention ...no pandering (aka Gore ir Hillary phony ebonics) and he made a compelling case why Romnney will do more in helping their community than Obama.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #27
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Come on guys, still on the Romney train? Believing in politicians is like believing in fairy tales. And don't ask me for the solution, there is NO solution. I already said that in another thread. At this point, it's every man for himself. Americans don't want this country to succeed as they keep voting for the same people that have screwed up the country.
You know, I never understood why people vote against their own interests. Like those that say leave my social security alone, but then turn around and say get rid of entitlement programs..? Is this just a total lack of understanding about entitlement programs? Or is this selective, in other words we the elderly want to keep our SS checks, and the medicare that comes with it but we don't want poor or minority getting their hands on government funds..?

I just don't get it.

Anyway, looks like my alarm thread turned into something else..lol
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
You know, I never understood why people vote against their own interests. Like those that say leave my social security alone, but then turn around and say get rid of entitlement programs..? Is this just a total lack of understanding about entitlement programs? Or is this selective, in other words we the elderly want to keep our SS checks, and the medicare that comes with it but we don't want poor or minority getting their hands on government funds..?

I just don't get it.

Anyway, looks like my alarm thread turned into something else..lol
I think you have to make a distinction between Social Security and Medicare benefits and other forms of so called entitlements. If a person works his whole life, and the government takes money out of every paycheck for Social Security and Medicare, that person has a right to get back the money he put into the system.

That's not the same as an able bodied person, who may have never had job and never put money into the system, demanding food stamps, section eight housing, Medicaid, a free cell phone, benefits to provide for their illegitimate children, etc.

I've heard the metaphor of pulling the wagon used to describe social welfare programs. The idea is, that there are two groups of people in society. There are the able bodied people, that help to pull the wagon, and there are the old, the sick and the children, that ride in the wagon. The system only works as long as people play fair. If the able bodied people are allowed to ride in the wagon, then there won't be enough people left to pull the wagon. The wagon comes to a stop; the system fails. Old people that have worked, and paid into the system their whole lives, have a right to be in the wagon.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The system only works as long as people play fair. If the able bodied people are allowed to ride in the wagon, then there won't be enough people left to pull the wagon. The wagon comes to a stop; the system fails.
But the answer is not to get rid of the wagon.

I've said it once, and i've said it a thousand times. Come up with a system that eliminates the free-loaders while maintaining the wagon for every person who legitimately needs it, and i'll be willing to listen.

You won't. Because you can't. So instead, you just piss and moan about the fact that there's even a wagon.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There are numerous proposals out there, but the idiot Republicans don't talk about any of them. They fail to realize that there was an impetus to do something because the old system was horribly inefficient. They seem to think that a cry of "Repeal Obamacare," as noble as that is, will carry them through the next election. They need to have a workable, understandable market-based, patient-centered plan to offer in the alternative. They don't, and they are losing the debate. The reason that Obamacare is rising in the polls is because people feel like it is the only game in town. Right now, it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women