Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41302
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
When I served, the Navy still had sails. Was that too far back in history to qualify for any of your special treatment?
Sails on aircraft carries....new concept anchor clanker....
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #17
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I wonder if the day will ever come where gents are "more" generous to those of us ladies who served
Hell's bells - you should have said something - I would've taken you to the NYC USO instead of the musical.....
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
Rockhard6911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Cool Damn!!

Damn guys I guess I have been hanging around the wrong peoples, places and stuff. I have yet to receive anything for what I have done. Not that I'm looking for anything. But like the OP posted it would be nice. Did 9 yrs in the Army and 3 combat tours in Iraq. Came back home and went about my business and nothing. Then I hear about Soldiers coming back and people giving them things even the airlines bumping their seats from coach to first class. That is awesome.
Rockhard6911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #19
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Thank you for your service. It's too bad not everyone feels that way. On a side note, my son dropped out of college to enlist in the Marine Corps to follow in his fathers footsteps. Godspeed, son!!!
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #20
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I wasn't looking for kudos with this post, I just wanted to thank the ladies and gentlemen who take the time to say thank you.

Meg, I'll give you a discount if you ever schedule with me
Just me, thank you

All you Vietnam vets have a special place in my heart due to your reception home. People finally realized that we don't make policy, we just do our job.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

It was my honor to serve over 21 years including over 3 years in Vietnam. I felt the same way as Swartzkopf when he came back, and was ready for anyone that would dare to spit on me. Luckjack, I assume that there was lots of whoop ass unleashed on the flower child offender.

Now I have to see Hot Lips!
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #22
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

I just adore you, CoHorn.

It was actually a friend of mine that has returned injured from his second foray into Iraq that inspired me to offer the discount. He will never be able to walk properly again. I've seen him struggle since returning. I don't feel the veteran's hospital takes good enough care of him, I see everyday citizens that he fought to protect look down on him because he is injured and financially unstable. He gave his country the best of himself, and we aren't giving him much in return.

I can't fix it, but I can offer just a little bit of relief as a personal "Thank You" to the brave men who have done what I would never be brave or strong enough to do. You are all my heroes.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #23
LuckJack
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
It was my honor to serve over 21 years including over 3 years in Vietnam. I felt the same way as Swartzkopf when he came back, and was ready for anyone that would dare to spit on me. Luckjack, I assume that there was lots of whoop ass unleashed on the flower child offender.

Now I have to see Hot Lips!
Nope, earth mother type gal about 19. Really I was just in shock. I didn't even know why they were getting us to airport in the wee hours.

See her! Meg is a great gal and a bit of a Phily smart ass, although she is the world's biggest Steeler fan.

Traci, again in two days....great ass, great heart, the list continues to grow.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #24
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Luck, Never thought about it being a woman? LOL
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #25
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default "DV" tags and their meaning

As a side note, if you see a tag on the car ending in "DV" that means that they are recognized by the state as a disabled vet. The state requires a letter stating a disability of 60% or greater. This also provides them a reduced rate for the vehicle tag ($3.00), handicap parking, free fishing & hunting licenses, and free entry into state parks among many other benefits.

I found this out while at the VA reading a pamphlet in the waiting room. Many who have a disability are not aware of these benefits, so please let any vet that you know or meet aware of these benefits that they have earned.

Also, if you see the "DV" on the state tag, then you know that it is an injured vet, so please thank them for their service, as well as all vets.
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #26
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
See her! Meg is a great gal and a bit of a Phily smart ass, although she is the world's biggest Steeler fan.
Me, a smartass? How dare you!
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #27
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
I wasn't looking for kudos with this post, I just wanted to thank the ladies and gentlemen who take the time to say thank you.

All you Vietnam vets have a special place in my heart due to your reception home. People finally realized that we don't make policy, we just do our job.
Nice thread CoHorn. I was in and out of the Marines during Viet Nam before I was even legally allowed to buy alcohol. I have a USMC license plate on my suv, not for attention, but to show support and solidarity to those who continue to put their lives at risk for our country. I don't want discounts, but the attention I do get makes me proud that people are finally giving our vets the respect and appreciation they deserve.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #28
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Nice thread.
. . . Thanks to all who have served,
Men and Women!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #29
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4-t...=56&playnext=3
I'll keep looking for more songs, but this is a classic!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #30
LuckJack
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Me, a smartass? How dare you!
She feints OUTRAGE !!!!!! Megers you know I love your ass smart or not!!!!! Like the girls too....er GO STEELERS!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women