Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60535
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The MSM will not run with this story; It will be up to talk radio and blogs.

And the Romney camp won't touch this story unles it becomes a big national news item.

The best next step is to demand his academic records !

Breitbart Lives !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

His agent used the same bio for SIXTEEN YEARS, from 1991 until 2007. It makes you wonder why it wasn't changed until Obama decided to run for president.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Back to the point, LOL!

You know Obama had to proof read his bio. For some reason, he chose to confirm that he was born in Kenya. This is going to get fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The MSM will not run with this story; It will be up to talk radio and blogs.

And the Romney camp won't touch this story unles it becomes a big national news item.

The best next step is to demand his academic records !

Breitbart Lives !
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
His agent used the same bio for SIXTEEN YEARS, from 1991 until 2007. It makes you wonder why it wasn't changed until Obama decided to run for president.
Fail fail fail fail fail.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...a_mistake.html
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

"Mistake"................. ....

The Breitbart people expected this response; I am sure they have more to the story to tell. They were just flushing out the BS with this first release of the information. Stay tuned for the other shoe...........
Old 05-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That wasn't Obama's bio, That was "The Composite" Obama's bio. Just like you'll find his academic entrance records were a "composite."

LittleGreenFootballs isn't trying to debunk the document, just assailing Brietbart. Charles is a full nutjob and is embodying the moonbattery he made famous.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

I love watching all your heads explode.

It's even funner than what i imagined it would be when i was hoping for a President Hillary.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That wasn't Obama's bio, That was "The Composite" Obama's bio. Just like you'll find his academic entrance records were a "composite."

LittleGreenFootballs isn't trying to debunk the document, just assailing Brietbart. Charles is a full nutjob and is embodying the moonbattery he made famous.
The white girlfriend in Obama's autobiograhphy, "Dreams from My Father", is supposed to be an "amalgam" of several girlfriends. Obama is an amalgam, like you said, a composite.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default surrounding yourself with and using smart people is proof of brilliance

he ditched his own work ..Journeys in Black and White, as it stunk, a great sign that, of course, he is brilliant and prevailed upon bill ayers to write Dreams of My Father for him, another indication of his brilliance
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
he ditched his own work ..Journeys in Black and White, as it stunk, a great sign that, of course, he is brilliant and prevailed upon bill ayers to write Dreams of My Father for him, another indication of his brilliance
Joe Biden is the obvious exception to the surrounding yourself with smart people theory. I think Biden was chosen to make Obama look like a genius, relativey speaking.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Joe Biden is the obvious exception to the surrounding yourself with smart people theory. I think Biden was chosen to make Obama look like a genius, relativey speaking.
another move of sheer brilliance
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And NBC News (with Brian Williams) opens with the "Treyvon Martin" killing, followed by Donna Summers death.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And NBC News (with Brian Williams) opens with the "Treyvon Martin" killing, followed by Donna Summers death.
Main stream media ignoring stories that benefit the Democrats reminds me of the old axiom, if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? Politically, the truth about Obama doesn't matter if nobody knows it.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #28
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake
Breitbart News reports on a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency which describes the author as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Full disclosure: I am a client of the same literary agency.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Main stream media ignoring stories that benefit the Democrats reminds me of the old axiom, if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? Politically, the truth about Obama doesn't matter if nobody knows it.
The only "news" here is that there's yet another wing-nut failure. So you should be thanking the main stream media for ignoring it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #30
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Seriously? This is pretty pathetically stupid of the GOP'rs trying make it look like he was Kenya born. They are basically stooping as low as they can go to make crap up and put doubt in the voters minds even when they know there is no truth to any of the "assumed claims" and nonsense.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women