Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #16
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
You and McKlipsch are both personal friends of mine that would say anything to anybody's face that you would post on a forum.The other two fall into the other category thus giving validity to my claim of "two shit talkers sitting behind their key boards."

Kind of reminds me when several kids had Kool Aid stands and everybody wanted to make the other Kool Aid entrepreneurs look bad. Thing is these blabbermouths aren't even selling Kool Aid, they just don't like one of the other vendors of flavored, imitation, fruit drinks.

I only have one question. Where is RJ when we need him?
Yes, where the fuck is rj? He usually loves a good fight.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:51 AM   #17
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my goodness .
This should of had a warning at the top..
IMPORTANT GRAB POPCORN AND FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE BEFORE READING.
Who need reality TV, soap operas or even Jerry Springer...,
LOL
I just love this board
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:56 AM   #18
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Back to normal is just fuckin depressing JW. Back to normal is slow and dull and very few women to see. I hope our visitors hang around and help keep this little board going.
I have to give Whispers credit, he has all of you posting and tossing out opinions more than ever.
You don't have to agree with him, but he does make it interesting, and look how excited Louigi is!!
It didn't seem very slow nor few women last Thursday...ijs, lol
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:59 AM   #19
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
It didn't seem very slow nor few women last Thursday...ijs, lol
That's true, sorry I missed that one. Keep me on the list, I'll try to make the next one.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:11 PM   #20
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
That's true, sorry I missed that one. Keep me on the list, I'll try to make the next one.
You'll always be on the list...I was hoping I worded that right without saying you weren't there, lol!
Old 11-23-2015, 01:44 PM   #21
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
You and McKlipsch are both personal friends of mine that would say anything to anybody's face that you would post on a forum.The other two fall into the other category thus giving validity to my claim of "two shit talkers sitting behind their key boards."

Kind of reminds me when several kids had Kool Aid stands and everybody wanted to make the other Kool Aid entrepreneurs look bad. Thing is these blabbermouths aren't even selling Kool Aid, they just don't like one of the other vendors of flavored, imitation, fruit drinks.

I only have one question. Where is RJ when we need him?
Hahahaha. You know I've been following all this crazy bull shit. There is some shit that is so idiotic you just stay away so none of it gets on you because it smells so bad.

I've just been ignoring them so they would go away. Feeding the trolls is always a bad idea.

If ignorance is truly bliss, Louigi and Whispers are clearly the two happiest mother fuckers on the board.

Bottom line: Go fuck whoever you want to fuck if they give you good service and you're happy with the price. It ain't rocket science folks.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:05 PM   #22
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Hahahaha. You know I've been following all this crazy bull shit. There is some shit that is so idiotic you just stay away so none of it gets on you because it smells so bad.

I've just been ignoring them so they would go away. Feeding the trolls is always a bad idea.

If ignorance is truly bliss, Louigi and Whispers are clearly the two happiest mother fuckers on the board.

Bottom line: Go fuck whoever you want to fuck if they give you good service and you're happy with the price. It ain't rocket science folks.
As long as everybody follows the rules that is. My god what an agenda these clowns have.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:43 PM   #23
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post

Now that is funny shit. Always liked that fucker rj
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #24
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Just so everyone knows...

Hen House has gone defunct because of the negativity of a vocal minority. The accusations and the questions with strong inferences in a semi-public setting online is not worth the problems and has cast too much doubt on the agency.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but it's the best decision for everyone.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #25
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Thanks a Fucking Lot Louigi & Whispers for causing Hen House to shut down. Y'all both suffer from the Eddie Haskle Syndrome-y'all both like to cause shit & then pretend-no not me-I didn't do anything. Louigi runnining around like a chicken with his head cut off ie Chicken Little-the sky is falling-the sky is falling with his accusations of the possible evil ways of Hen House, when anyone with half a brain knew it was a personal vendetta against TexasFilms. And you Whispers-stirring the pot to see what rises to the top implying with B.S. innuendos of Hen House possibly having underage girls & human traficking, then claiming-I didn't do anything but ask questions. That's Total Fuckin' Bullshit!!! Louigi & Whispers y'all are both baboso pinche pendejo cabron culero payosos!!!
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:50 PM   #26
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
Hen House has gone defunct because of the negativity of a vocal minority. The accusations and the questions with strong inferences in a semi-public setting online is not worth the problems and has cast too much doubt on the agency.

That's too bad. Louigi usually just masterbated to the pics you posted, and I'm sure he saved them, so no skin off his back, but it does suck for the fellas that were seeing your girls.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:01 PM   #27
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:

If that happens, then the terrorists win! Fuck ISIS!!!

Wait, isn't this CNN or FoxNews, I get confused with all the hyperbole thrown around here lately...
Old 11-23-2015, 05:02 PM   #28
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Thanks a Fucking Lot Louigi & Whispers for causing Hen House to shut down. Y'all both suffer from the Eddie Haskle Syndrome-y'all both like to cause shit & then pretend-no not me-I didn't do anything. Louigi runnining around like a chicken with his head cut off ie Chicken Little-the sky is falling-the sky is falling with his accusations of the possible evil ways of Hen House, when anyone with half a brain knew it was a personal vendetta against TexasFilms. And you Whispers-stirring the pot to see what rises to the top implying with B.S. innuendos of Hen House possibly having underage girls & human traficking, then claiming-I didn't do anything but ask questions. That's Total Fuckin' Bullshit!!! Louigi & Whispers y'all are both baboso pinche pendejo cabron culero payosos!!!
+1
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:41 PM   #29
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Excellent post Mr. Smith111. I am a very laid back individual & it
usually takes a lot to piss me off. But both Louigi & Whispers through
what I perceived as their many negative idiotic posts spewing B.S.
regarding Hen House pissed me off. I felt the need to respond with
some posts.

It has been my experience in the past on several Mexico Puta
Boards/Forums that I was a member of-some individuals are
completely different when you meet them in person. I sure hope Louigi
& Whispers are different in person than the individuals behind their
computer keyboards posting idiotic posts spewing B.S.
No, the person behind the computer is always the real one, the one in the flesh is the fake, the one wearing a mask. Hiding behind a computer helps them show their true selves.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:00 PM   #30
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, I feel sorry for the guys from CC.

To Luigi and Whispers -

Now that you got what you wanted, why don't you both climb up your ego and jump all the way down to your IQ.

When you both get headaches, we'll see, that's is due to your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.

They say stupidity has no limits, it was never proven but thanks to you both we can present the proof to the scientific community. Thanks guys.
CIFER is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women