Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #16
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again you pretend to know me, nope didnt live on a US military base lol boy you are ignorant. Every American who goes overseas does not live on a base. I joined the military prior to any war breaking out. I have two college educations, a great career, and yes I do this for fun. Was never forced into it, I don't have to pretend to get what I want. I pick and choose who I see because I want it to be fun, I don't just take my clothes off for anyone, or see anyone. And I am having fun, obviously a far cry from what your doing, boy you must hate it. Being gay for men to watch? Who would enjoy that? And you're right there is no point in arguing with me because it will get you no where. Different levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Yeah you lived in Europe on US military base lol. What a joke! I lived in Europe 24 years and go back every year to see family and shit. When I tell you the US gov used you and exploited you this is exactly what I mean. Thus, you are where you are today. Offering "services" because the gov "took great care of you", but since yesterday you said you did this for fun then have fun lol. I wouldn't have fun if I had to suck cock. I am done arguing with you. Seriously there is no point.
Ashley Rosebud is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #17
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If you hate America so much and the men and women who fight for her, why don't you just go back to Europe?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #18
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Ashley thank you for your service, I appreciate it.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:26 AM   #19
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're very welcome babe. I would do it again in a heart beat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Ashley thank you for your service, I appreciate it.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #20
BSer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
You're very welcome babe. I would do it again in a heart beat.
Can we be bunk mates?
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:39 AM   #21
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol as long as you dont get sea sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Can we be bunk mates?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #22
BSer
Account Disabled

I don't get sea sick but I wake up with a loud thunderous fart every morning.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #23
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Once again you pretend to know me, nope didnt live on a US military base lol boy you are ignorant. Every American who goes overseas does not live on a base. I joined the military prior to any war breaking out. I have two college educations, a great career, and yes I do this for fun. Was never forced into it, I don't have to pretend to get what I want. I pick and choose who I see because I want it to be fun, I don't just take my clothes off for anyone, or see anyone. And I am having fun, obviously a far cry from what your doing, boy you must hate it. Being gay for men to watch? Who would enjoy that? And you're right there is no point in arguing with me because it will get you no where. Different levels.
Is it any wonder I Ashley?
Straight to the point, no chaser.

By the way, Hope ya'll had a Wonderful 4th.

PS
When we going fishing Ashley?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:48 PM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Ash, for many many reasons make sure BSer is in the bottom bunk
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #25
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

this might be the only site where a simple happy 4th of july post can turn into a nasty topic....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:53 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
If you hate America so much and the men and women who fight for her, why don't you just go back to Europe?
I never said I hated America. It is your dead brain cells that assume that. I simply do not approve the government's actions. There is no freedom and democracy here. There is government control, partial dictatorship. Again, the decent people of America do not want wars and have nothing to do with the government and distance themselves from it. I do the same. That does not mean I hate America. I am as much an American as you are. Why should I hate it?
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:00 PM   #27
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Ashley, it is very typical for a prostitute like yourself to try to stand out by saying how many degrees and educations she has and how much she loves what she is doing. You haven't got a clue how many times I've heard the story. Your education doesn't mean shit to me. The truth is you don't take your clothes off for anybody because not anybody would see you. Do not try to convince me it is otherwise as we know it is not. Again your educations and military experience do not mean shit to me. You are correct , we are on two different levels. You are at the level of sexymaid69, CG and a couple of other women of public usage. You enjoy sucking dick as much as sexymaid69 is 48 :-). Get the fuck out of my face. You do not realize how stupid you are. This is how stupid you are! And wars did not just started. Wars were one-sidedly started by the US. Where are the weapons of mass-destruction the retard GWB used as a reason to invade Iraq? Why were they never found? One small example of how fucked up the government is and what liars are running this country. Those are the liars you served. Two professions that make a living with their mouths - prostitutes and politicians.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #28
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Point of order...

We invaded Iraq purely for oil and control in the middle east. Nobody who wanted to blow up Saddam ever cared about WMDs, thats just what we told the Democraps so they would stop whining so much.

Carry on.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #29
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
this might be the only site where a simple happy 4th of july post can turn into a nasty topic....
No, it's not.
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Point of order...

We invaded Iraq purely for oil and control in the middle east. Nobody who wanted to blow up Saddam ever cared about WMDs, thats just what we told the Democraps so they would stop whining so much.

Carry on.
Good response AG. I just didn't want to be so direct. My hat off to you for it. Despite her two "educations" Ashley69 doesn't seem to understand this. She "served" her government. To Ashley : I hope every Iraqi kid that was ever killed because of the actions of your fucking government haunts you in your sleep for the rest of your fucking life for you are part of it if your "thick" ass was deployed there. Every kid has the right to a life and adult life and prosperity and future. Not only kids in the USA. Again, you served your fucking government, not your country. Two different things. Stupid girl! The US government repeatedly and continuously violates international law and DOES NOT pay its bills. However it gladly gives fucking Burmees , Nepalees and Mexicans and lazy Americans food-stamps and cash assistance and through catholic charities brings them by the score and dumps them here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women