Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453059
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47828
pyramider46370
bambino40470
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2024, 09:38 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Stupidest thing Von Schitzenpants ever did was to not concede the Election in 2020. If he had simply conceded and moved on he wouldn’t be in so much trouble. Every problem he has right now is directly related to his decision to be an Asshole on January 6th.
This is the best answer so far. It's going to be hard to top.

Admittedly as Levianon said though, he has a lot of problems that aren't related to his decisions on January 6. In addition to the New York court cases, he has a weiner that looks like a toadstool (according to Stormy Daniels) and a wife who doesn't respect him.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 11:12 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every trial around the election would have gone away. Fox News might not have had to pay out 3/4 of a billion dollars for slandering dominion voting machines. Tucker might still be employed by fox. Trump might not have taken all the classified documents. Everything might be different if Trump wasn’t such an entitled dick. He might have even been re-elected if he wasn’t such an unlikable douchbag.
If those were real crimes then it wouldn't have mattered if Trump would have accepted the outcome of the 2020 Election or not. So if the 2020 Election was the lynch pin to all of Trump's shortcomings then maybe the election was rigged.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 11:39 PM   #18
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If those were real crimes then it wouldn't have mattered if Trump would have accepted the outcome of the 2020 Election or not. So if the 2020 Election was the lynch pin to all of Trump's shortcomings then maybe the election was rigged.
You are delusional if you think that the election was rigged or stolen.

Your ignorance makes me laugh.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:26 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This is a lighthearted thread. How about just keeping it that way without hijacking it and it gets closed because so many folks in this forum are too fucking stupid to stick to a simple topic?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather see threads like this pop up than a 20th covid or election denier thread pop up from the usual goofball suspects.

As far as the actual topic, this thread could reach 100 pages by election day if it is updated regularly with Trump's daily tantrums.

Learn how to smile more often folks. Not everything is so serious and certainly not in this clown car forum. Life is short. Enjoy it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:37 AM   #20
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This is a lighthearted thread. How about just keeping it that way without hijacking it and it gets closed because so many folks in this forum are too fucking stupid to stick to a simple topic?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather see threads like this pop up than a 20th covid or election denier thread pop up from the usual goofball suspects.

As far as the actual topic, this thread could reach 100 pages by election day if it is updated regularly with Trump's daily tantrums. Haha
Apologies all around. My AC is on the fritz and the heat is making me cranky.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:50 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^ I wasn't really referring to you because you actually addressed the topic in your initial post. Your only mistake was to take the bait from a dude who never addressed the topic and decided to post in in this thread only to bicker about his usual bullshit.
Old 06-11-2024, 06:17 AM   #22
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I honestly think he and his administration saved several hundred thousand lives worldwide by pushing the mRNA vaccines through the FDA and assisting Pfizer and Moderna with Operation Warp Speed. Without those, the vaccines might have hit the market months later than they did.

However, on topic, yes, saying he wasn't going to get the booster was stupid. Anyone his age and in his physical condition should have gotten the booster, as he ultimately did. Holding super spreader events at the White House and at his rallies was stupid too.
Saved 100s of thousand lives??? All the while mishandled the whole thing and over 1.2 million died. Warp speed didn't need a name, it just needed done. Really think Clinton would have just sat around and did nothing? Bullshit. I don't think the pandemic would have gotten out of hand at all if Clinton were president. She probably would have been more prepared to begin with, then when it hit would have been on top of it all. Trump only gave a fuck about getting reelected and how everything he did looked in that regard.

You say saved 100s of thousand lives, I say most likely caused 1 million extra deaths in the US alone.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 06:33 AM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Go back and read your post and then my reply do it three times let it all sink in.
Old 06-11-2024, 06:47 AM   #24
royamcr
Valued Poster

Nothing was stolen or rigged. The only things stolen was maga brains and money given to the maga cult leader.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:12 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Nothing was stolen or rigged. The only things stolen was maga brains and money given to the maga cult leader.
It was rigged so well you're convinced it's legit, lol.
Old 06-11-2024, 09:24 AM   #26
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It was rigged so well you're convinced it's legit, lol.
How so? Magats are dumb and don't realize that there are 10000+ election workers. They are supervised and bipartisan and face prison time if caught. Biden and dems must be a geniuses to coordinate all of that with no one spilling the beans. 2020 was the most secure election ever. Trump got beat bad and made up every excuse to try to get his way. Trump is facing prison time for some of his stupid shit.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:11 AM   #27
Diligaf
Valued Poster

This thread is about stupid shit trump did. Levianon17 - Please stop with the hijacking or go start your own threads. Everyone else just ignore him. Apparently the subject matter is too powerful.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 12:30 PM   #28
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Back to the subject.

I know A LOT OF PEOPLE are wondering what all this chatter is about Trump talking about sharks and boats and electrocution in Vegas yesterday. I'm sure the media must be exaggerating because no serious candidate would talk about such things.

Transcript below.

You're welcome.

Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 02:15 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ And dipshits think Biden is the only senile participant in this geriatric Special Olympic race for the gold medal. What the fuck is that ridiculous shit I just read in that transcript? LOL
Old 06-11-2024, 03:27 PM   #30
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
How so? Magats are dumb and don't realize that there are 10000+ election workers. They are supervised and bipartisan and face prison time if caught. Biden and dems must be a geniuses to coordinate all of that with no one spilling the beans. 2020 was the most secure election ever. Trump got beat bad and made up every excuse to try to get his way. Trump is facing prison time for some of his stupid shit.
All elections are rigged. If Trump wins the left will scream it was rigged or interfered with and it probably will be.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women