Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your recollection is wrong.
Who did BigTits "support" then in the 2008 primaries? If you KNOW!

IT DAMN sure wasn't his "former" candidate in the 2000 primaries!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:42 PM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your recollection is wrong.
Nobody trusts your recollection on anything that happened more than 3 milliseconds ago, especially if it didn't directly involve you, Whiney Trustless Fuck.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:05 PM   #18
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I did not support Hilary in 2008 and have not jumped on her bandwagon in the months leading up to the 2016 election year. With that said, it appears to me that October (2015) has been a very good month for Hillary Rodham Clinton. She was under tremendous pressure to perform well in the 1st Democratic debate and she responded with an excellent performance.

Shortly thereafter, several previously announced and one unannounced (Uncle Joe) Democratic rival(s) decided not to oppose her during the upcoming primary season. Leaving Senator (Feel The Bern) Sanders and Governor O'Malley as the only remaining 2016 Democratic Primary rivals.

If that was not enough, the Republican Party handed her a series of huge gifts. First and foremost, there was the announcement by a respected, high level Republican Party leader (Congressman Kevin McCarthy) that the Benghazi hearings were not so much about the tragedy itself, but an effort to diminish her huge poll numbers.

Following that, the Republican Party took it a step further by extending Hillary's much anticipated, Benghazi hearing into Prime Time. It was almost as if Congressman Trey Gowdy (SC) wanted everybody to personally witness Hillary's eventual coronation!

Following 11+ grueling hours of testimony, Hillary emerged as refreshed and energized. Meanwhile, her Republican interrogator's appeared tired, withdrawn and defeated. It was almost as if the Republican Party is doing its best to confirm that Congressman McCarthy told the "truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" in his previous statement.

Obviously, a lot can happen between now and election day 2016 but it is beginning to look like the Republican Party is doing everything within its power to return the Clinton Family to the White House in 2017. ijs

An opinion piece from FAUX News follows:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...old-truth.html

I'm sure I speak for many here when I say it's "comforting" to know that you are not on the Hillary bandwagon. Lanny Davis? Not so much. That guy got on the Clinton bandwagon from the jump and his feet have never touched the ground since. The fact that you would proffer his opinioin piece as somehow objective or definitive of Hill's campaign is positively laughable.
You did demonstrate one thing though. Apparently, Faux News is fair and balanced.

This is little different take on it, also from Fox:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...-chilling.html
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Absolutely, Democrats love a liar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Bonnie and Clyde.
Natasha and Boris.

.... Or Bozo and Bozo.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

And look what get if we elect her to be Fearless Leader

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

She'll be dead from an aneurism by next summer.

Bill will be free at last!
Old 10-24-2015, 02:25 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Yes, she will be the Dem nominee and probably the next POTUS.

Mostly because the republicans are such incredible fuck-ups.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:10 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who did BigTits "support" then in the 2008 primaries? If you KNOW!

IT DAMN sure wasn't his "former" candidate in the 2000 primaries!!!!
Jesus if you can figure out who he supported if it wasn't Hillary then you have major problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nobody trusts your recollection on anything that happened more than 3 milliseconds ago, especially if it didn't directly involve you, Whiney Trustless Fuck.
You do not speak for nobody.

I will leave it up to BT to say how I know who he supported in 2008. But I know for a fact it was not Hillary. Are you as stupid as LL and need to know who if not Hillary?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:12 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Natasha and Boris.

.... Or Bozo and Bozo.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:17 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

She'll be dead and the nominee at the same time. She'll probaby win the election as a stiff (she'll be more pleasant that way).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:58 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbOgU9q7is
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:06 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That's not my recollection. You were a massive Hillary supporter until she lost the nom to Barack. Now whether that qualifies as "in 2008" is another question. Your x-ray 20-20 hindsight is disputable.
Quote:
[SIZE=3]I will leave it up to BT to say how I know who he supported in 2008. But I know for a fact it was not Hillary. Are you as stupid as LL and need to know who if not Hillary?

Turdy, the Idiot Turdfly, I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, been "a massive Hillary supporter," as you previously claimed. That is true up to and including the days, weeks, months (and even years) leading up to and including the 2008 Texas primaries.

Please post the link stating otherwise or STFU!

To take it a step further, I can say with 100% certainty that I have never voted for Hillary Clinton in any election, caucus or primary. In Texas or anywhere else!

However, I have previously supported Bill Clinton! Perhaps, you have the two Clinton's confused!

As usual, Turdy is talking out of his ass. Apparently his mouth (and typing fingers) do not know any better. For the record, I supported a Democratic candidate other than Hillary during the 2008 Texas Primary season, which is the only time I could have ever voted for her.

Guess which candidate?

In the event that you are incapable of connecting the simple dots, the 2008 Texas primary took place in early March 2008. Is that early enough for the Idiot Turdfly crowd?

However, I do enjoy watching you and the rest of the Idiots wiggle and squirm, each and every time Hillary's name is mentioned!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
She'll be dead and the nominee at the same time. She'll probaby win the election as a stiff (she'll be more pleasant that way).
Finally, all of those dim-retard graveyard voters will have a candidate that genuinely represents them.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said Boso .....not Bonzo ....Bozo.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:19 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Jesus if you can figure out who he supported if it wasn't Hillary then you have major problems.

You do not speak for nobody.

I will leave it up to BT to say how I know who he supported in 2008. But I know for a fact it was not Hillary. Are you as stupid as LL and need to know who if not Hillary?
so you are stating that bigkotex supported a mulatto closeted homosexual for Prez? i mean, who else could it be?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women