Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2018, 05:47 PM   #16
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr View Post
You have got to be kidding me! You text me and said you were on your way to Spring when I had never talk to you about meeting previously. When I finally got back in touch with you, as I was taking someone to work, I told you that I would call you back at 12. When I did, your phone went straight to voicemail and you don't have your voicemail set up. Actually called you three times and if anybody wants to see the text and documentation of the calls that were not answered, let me know and I'll be happy to send them to you. I'm not a no-call no-show type of person and anyone who knows me, knows that.
Bullshit. We have never met before. You knew that and didn't care. You said come on over to Spring. Never received anything. Only thing received was that 12:03 text stating that you called. I read it and quickly called you within that time range. But you already blocked me. Stupid shit. You have no patience at all. What kind of an idiot blocks a person immediately if he doesn't pick up? Ever heard of being busy. I was fucking driving for pete's sake!!! God you are stupid. BTW, I got copies of that text too! Someone who is trigger happy like that with phone blocks don't have the right mind to do this business. You suck!! Glad that everyone now knows. Scatterbrain fucker!
telephoneman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:47 PM   #17
Jasmine Starr
C*CK WHISPERER

User ID: 415750
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You have got to be kidding me! You text me this morning saying that you were on your way to Spring and asked if I was ready, when I've never spoken to you previously about meeting with you. When I finally talked to you, as I was taking someone to work, we agreed that I would call you back at noon. When I did, your phone was off because it said that your voice mailbox has not been set up yet... I'm not a no-call no-show type of person and anyone who knows me, clearly knows that. But carry on, entertain yourself because I am not moved by this at all, enjoy yourself!
Jasmine Starr is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #18
Jasmine Starr
C*CK WHISPERER

User ID: 415750
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your phone went to straight that message.
Jasmine Starr is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #19
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr View Post
You have got to be kidding me! You text me this morning saying that you were on your way to Spring and asked if I was ready, when I've never spoken to you previously about meeting with you. When I finally talked to you, as I was taking someone to work, we agreed that I would call you back at noon. When I did, your phone was off because it said that your voice mailbox has not been set up yet... I'm not a no-call no-show type of person and anyone who knows me, clearly knows that. But carry on, entertain yourself because I am not moved by this at all, enjoy yourself!
I was waiting for your phone call. So what if I didn't quickly pick up! Have some patience. I did with your stupid excuses. What fucker screwed you over to fucking do something drastic as in blocking a potential date AFTER YOU TOLD HIM TO COME TO SPRING AND SEE YOU!!!!! Dumb bitch a phone is suppose to go to straight message if the fucker is busy like driving!!! You are fucking wrong and you know it!!!!!! I am glad I never got to see you because I can't stand idiots!!! You sound like one of those stupid overly paranoid bitches in Houston. Fuck you.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:05 PM   #20
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
scary to admit, but you're not far off the mark..
btw, Hitler hated blacks. not sure if Back ho got the memo...
No wonder why some people hate minorities.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #21
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Jasmine u good. ur tcb was out-fucking-standing for our session...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #22
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Good.I encourage more providers to ghost you
Maybe after the 50the NCNS,you will find a rope
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:09 PM   #23
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jasmine u good. ur tcb was out-fucking-standing for our session...
WK!!!
Old 07-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #24
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Good.I encourage more providers to ghost you
Maybe after the 50the NCNS,you will find a rope
You talk big but you don't do shit except take it in the ass like a homo. Real providers don't listen to some idiot black homo hiding behind a PC.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #25
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

You seem infatuated with the gay shit
Just start fucking trannies already,none of these girls want to see you
Maybe you should start claiming Japanese or Chinese instead of Vietnamese if u trying to fool them
Old 07-11-2018, 06:19 PM   #26
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
You seem infatuated with the gay shit
Just start fucking trannies already,none of these girls want to see you
Maybe you should start claiming Japanese or Chinese instead of Vietnamese if u trying to fool them
Nah bitch. Ask Dorian about the fixation on your homo ass. He is calling out your shit. I get it now. All your support of providers and bullshit tough talk is just a cover for your gayness. You are a homosexual. Not too many providers have a no-Asian policy but they sure as hell don't like you if you know what I mean. So maybe you need to start fooling them because Dorian sure hasn't been fooled by your bs.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:51 PM   #27
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephoneman View Post
Fuck off German black man retard Dorian homo.
Quote:
scary to admit, but you're not far off the mark..
btw, Hitler hated blacks. not sure if Back ho got the memo...

• #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

• #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

You realize we still point and ban people..............I'm just saying.......!
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:53 PM   #28
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

• #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

You realize we still point and ban people..............I'm just saying.......!
You are kind of late you know. They have been talking like this for awhile. The race thing got to you for the obvious reasons. I wish Eccie could hire new moderators and really clean it up for good. No one wonder regulars don't want to join the new Eccie. I can't blame them.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #29
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephoneman View Post
Nah bitch. Ask Dorian about the fixation on your homo ass. He is calling out your shit. I get it now. All your support of providers and bullshit tough talk is just a cover for your gayness. You are a homosexual. Not too many providers have a no-Asian policy but they sure as hell don't like you if you know what I mean. So maybe you need to start fooling them because Dorian sure hasn't been fooled by your bs.
Lol I guess I got mad enough to admit being Asian

And if you are referring to that back2houston clown..I been ignored him
I got enough hoes on my penis,I don't need some moist dude following me around on a hooker board
I thought that was eccie2dave

Back to you the days of preying on unsuspecting providers and using them as reference to target other providers for rape are over
You're done here
You are also done at the Spas

These ladies don't need a policy to avoid you
Name one provider you have seen that I can't see?

Bissonett is your only option now
Take your raping talents there so the pimps can put your ass in the pine box
Old 07-11-2018, 07:55 PM   #30
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Just gonna ride this one out tonight.....ya know.......heh....
Russ38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women