Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I knew exactly what the article said and when the poll took place

read all my posts regarding the polls this time of year

then kiss my ass
So you knew all along that this was an outdated poll. LOL. Well, 2 of your liberal buddies on this board did not catch it and they both are about a 100 times more intelligent than you are. You keep digging yourself in a deeper hole and making yourself look even more stupid, every time you try to pull this crap. But hey, it's great entertainment. Thanks for the laughs.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

I posted another poll 7 days old just to watch you follow me around and whine like a little bitch ..

dont tell me youre going to ignore it like you did the senate filibuster ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #18
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
I posted another poll 7 days old just to watch you follow me around and whine like a little bitch ..

dont tell me youre going to ignore it like you did the senate filibuster ..
The Senate filibuster of the budget bill or the Senate filibuster of regular bills, like you even know the difference? LOL.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

the RECORD rebulican senate filibusters that stalled the budget process and the basic functions of the government

PERIOD.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #20
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
the RECORD rebulican senate filibusters that stalled the budget process and the basic functions of the government

PERIOD.
So now you are back to claiming that the Senate Republicans have stalled the budget process through filibusters after you had already acknowledged you were wrong about this. LOL. Yeah, those Senate Republicans must be awful devious, circumventing the Senate rules to filibuster the budget process. LMAO! I have never dealt with someone more stupid than you. And I have been around a long time and dealt with a lot of stupid people.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
So you knew all along that this was an outdated poll. LOL. Well, 2 of your liberal buddies on this board did not catch it and they both are about a 100 times more intelligent than you are. You keep digging yourself in a deeper hole and making yourself look even more stupid, every time you try to pull this crap. But hey, it's great entertainment. Thanks for the laughs.
I noticed you werent exactly the first to see the date either.

whys that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now you are back to claiming that the Senate Republicans have stalled the budget process through filibusters. You had already acknowledged you were wrong about this. Yeah, those Senate Republicans must be awful devious, circumventing the Senate rules to filibuster the budget process. LMAO! I have never dealt with someone more stupid than you. And I have been around a long time and dealt with a lot of stupid people.

I acknowledged I was wrong about the House Republicans ability to filibuster ... that was brought to my attention by COF, not you .. apparently you missed that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

the Democrts don't have any credible plan to deal with the coming budget apocolypse.....Timmy - I don't pay my taxes - Geithner admitted to it in testimony before Congress....watch this incredible admission when questioned by Rep. Ryan:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...m_problem.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #24
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Only 60% of REGISTERED voters actually vote. For any poll to have validity, it needs to be a poll of LIKELY voters. Also, there is no mention of any demographic polling here either. So, they could have gotten a skewed sample of under 25 year old registered voters. That under 25 group is the least likely to actually vote.

Lies, DAMN Lies, Statistics.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #25
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
I acknowledged I was wrong about the House Republicans ability to filibuster ... that was brought to my attention by COF, not you .. apparently you missed that.
You are also wrong about the Senate Republicans filibustering the Senate budget process but I guess I should not expect you to have the mental ability to know this.

And I told you in another thread that your statement was absurd about the House Republicans filibustering the Senate budget process. And this was before COG brought it to your attention in the other thread. Why do you persist in trying to spin everything into trying to make yourself look better?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

nope, Im draging you around by the ear to see how long you'll insist on making yourself look like a complete dumbass talking about something that was discussed, and put to bed 3 days ago.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

CJ doesn't like to be reminded what a numbskull he is and all the idiotic posts he has made:

google "CJ goes wabbitt hunting" and see how many hits you get.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
CJ doesn't like to be reminded what a numbskull he is and all the idiotic posts he has made:

google "CJ goes wabbitt hunting" and see how many hits you get.

hahahahaha

FWEEEEEEZ Mr Wabbit!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #29
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
I noticed you werent exactly the first to see the date either.

whys that.
I saw your post but did not click on your link to check out the poll that you were citing. I also did not respond to your post at that time. I had no reason to, at that time. I assumed that even a moron like you could post a valid, current poll. And I assume that your 2 liberal buddies did not click on the link to check your poll either. Or they just did not read the article closely enough, to see that this poll was outdated. Just like you didn't read your own link closely enough. They just took your poll at face value and ran with it. I bet they wouldn't do that again. I'm sure they will be checking out every link you post from now on, a lot more carefully, before responding to it. But, I do not fault them. They both seem to be reasonably intelligent individuals, at least compared to you. You are the one who posted the outdated poll. But didn't you just tell us that you knew that when you posted it? Again, you are trying to spin this just to make yourself look better.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I saw your post but did not click on your link to check out the poll that you were citing. I also did not respond to your post at that time. I had no reason to, at that time. I assumed that even a moron like you could post a valid, current poll. And I assume that your 2 liberal buddies did not click on the link to check your poll either. They just took your poll at face value and ran with it. I bet they wouldn't do that again. I'm sure they will be checking out every link you post from now on, before responding to it. But, I do not fault them. They both seem to be reasonably intelligent individuals, at least compared to you. You are the one who posted the outdated poll. But didn't you just tell us that you knew that when posted it? Again, you are trying to spin this just to make yourself look better.

suuuuuuuure.

draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ag
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women